Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NinetySevenA
Feb 10, 2013

i was always a fan of the crow and demon knight soundtracks.

think i'll listen to "the melvins - instant larry" now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.
gently caress i totally forgot about that judgement night soundtrack - might have to track down a totally legal copy of it again.

re: stupid school stories: a teacher asked "where did the lusitania sink?" and some kid answered "the ocean" and the teach was like "correct" and moved on.

and i went to a p great public school overall

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

NinetySevenA posted:

i was always a fan of the [...] demon knight soundtrack

:hmmyes:

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

cls: gunpla update: finished turn A gundam (∀ Gundam :smug:), except for weapons & labels. it's very much grown on me.

and it came with a lil cow

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
hehehe little bean cow :3:

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
also fuuuuck dst

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
hey fart some official in quzhou has a golden chicken and a literal money tree

lol

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
brb moving to china

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Beeftweeter posted:

hey fart some official in quzhou has a golden chicken and a literal money tree

lol

yeah thats me

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
absolute lege

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

fart simpson posted:

yeah thats me

lol rip

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Beeftweeter posted:

also fuuuuck dst

its so dumb

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
It's extremely stupid and literally kills people twice a year.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

dropped cat off for surgery. gonna be a slow day till that vet call saying everything is good comes.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Sagebrush posted:

It's extremely stupid and literally kills people twice a year.

how does it kill people?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

KidDynamite posted:

how does it kill people?

it reads them ur posts

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

:swish:

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

24 hours apart haha

e: hopefully all this poo poo melts by wednesday but it's minus from here on out :( rip my sod, but i read it lays dormant and hopefully by spring i can resurrect things

Vintersorg fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Nov 7, 2022

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

KidDynamite posted:

how does it kill people?

the weekend of and monday after time changes have statistically elevated rates of cardiac events

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

automobile collisions too iirc

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

adding an hour to a day ages you by an extra hour, while taking an hour away ages you by making you get out of bed too early.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

shame my cats dont know the time change so they have to adjust haha

6am meows are now 5am

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Vintersorg posted:

shame my cats dont know the time change so they have to adjust haha

6am meows are now 5am

I had three furry demons pouncing on us this morning at precisely 5am expecting food. :)

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
i have an auto-feeder for the cats and i'm not changing the time on it.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

closed one ticket already and a second one is almost done. i think that’s enough for today.

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

President Beep posted:

closed one ticket already and a second one is almost done. i think that’s enough for today.

look at this tryhard

slow down, punchy

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

gotta hustle bro

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Mr. Nice! posted:

i have an auto-feeder for the cats and i'm not changing the time on it.

user/post conflict!!!!

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

i don't think i could switch to an autofeeder now since ive always done wet in the morning and dry at dinner. they'd be so loving mad. ive seen it when i forget to restock wet!

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

doesn’t that bill that accidentally snuck through the house and senate for eliminating DST go into affect next year? I think Marco Rubio introduced it

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
it doesnt eliminate DST, it eliminates the switch back to "standard" time effectively making daylight time the norm which is good because only psychos want it to be dark in the evening

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

right whatever. when does it kick in? next year?

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
not until enough states ratify it i think.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

monday.. the greatest enemy of humanity has reared its head again

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I guess the Sunshine Protection Act passed the senate but not the house, but if enacted won’t require ratification

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

i prefer it when it rains or is cold and windy, fully overcast but bright and silvery

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
so tired and depressed this morning. really want to order something ridiculous like a birthday cake delivery :hambeast:

prefect fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Nov 7, 2022

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

i just got a blueberry muffin, it's like a birthday cake but for breakfast

lord fifth
Dec 26, 2019

LUCK ???
made myself a red eye at the machine this morning and fixed it to order. a little monday treat (:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
i went to the drive-through pharmacy this morning to pick up some refills, but there was one of those road-closed type signs right in front of the window :smithicide:

(i'm not actually out of the meds in question yet, so it's not a total emergency)