Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

KungFu Grip posted:

the leak also said you capture both by the end of the game but also theres been so many leaks i dont know whats real anymore

There's no way this is true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

SyntheticPolygon posted:

There's no way this is true

the leak from awhile ago said you cant actually use your rideable one to battle until you have to catch the other one, but again there's been a bunch of "leaks" and i'm not keeping track of which have been completely disproven. If you base your game off the most on which one you ride and which one you catch then i guess wait for the whole game to be datamined in a day or so

Plasbad
Oct 2, 2013
Edit: nevermind!

How bout them leaks? I'm not sure if I want to absorb everything as soon as it's available or just blackout my social media (and this thread) until next weekend.

Plasbad fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Nov 7, 2022

Wile E. Toyota
Jul 18, 2008

Under no circumstances should you be proud of someone for wearing flip-flops.

Soysaucebeast posted:

Apparently according to Twitter the entire S/V game has leaked. Someone post them starter evolutions so I can see how disappointed in Sprigatito's I need to be.

Nah, the entire game hasn't leaked yet. Someone has played a little bit and shared a few things but the only starter evo we have so far is the middle stage of Fuecoco. No final forms or paradox mons yet.

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

KungFu Grip posted:

yes i believe one of the leaks said you're going after the box legendary on your game while riding the other one

oh

my

god

Game Freak you magnificent bastards

Hunter Noventa
Apr 21, 2010

Man I'm even happier to not be pre-ordering now, i want to ride the robot jet, so it's good to know which one to get.

Plasbad
Oct 2, 2013

Baller Ina posted:

oh

my

god

Game Freak you magnificent bastards

I'm not sure about that, check out the colors of the shorts/skirt in the leak screenshots if you can.

The trainer riding Koraidon is totally wearing orange.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Haven't preordered but I stick by my choices.

I'm not shaken

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

Plasbad posted:

I'm not sure about that, check out the colors of the shorts/skirt in the leak screenshots if you can.

The trainer riding Koraidon is totally wearing orange.

I mean...look who's standing next to Koraidon and compare it to the other picture

Wile E. Toyota
Jul 18, 2008

Under no circumstances should you be proud of someone for wearing flip-flops.

Scholtz posted:

Interestingly, the leaker is playing Violet but seems to have Koraidon in their party?

KungFu Grip posted:

yes i believe one of the leaks said you're going after the box legendary on your game while riding the other one

Well, the leaker has both games. They uploaded screenshots with orange pants and violet pants. I don't think anyone has shown that you ride the legendary opposite to your game.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Ah yeah, looking through their replies to other people they've confirmed they have both games, and their copy where they have Fuecoco seems to be Scarlet, given the orange shorts, and a picture with Fuecoco's evo where they said "They jumped on me!

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
It would be a really weird design choice if you couldn’t ride the legendary on the box of the game you bought.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

RatHat posted:

It would be a really weird design choice if you couldn’t ride the legendary on the box of the game you bought.

They did something similar in Pokemon Black and White, then fixed it in BW2.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

Rudoku posted:

They did something similar in Pokemon Black and White, then fixed it in BW2.

I thought you could catch the legend on the box, but the colors were reversed from usual.

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
I'm in love with Doliv :kimchi:

The Golux
Feb 18, 2017

Internet Cephalopod

The Bee posted:

I thought you could catch the legend on the box, but the colors were reversed from usual.

This is correct. Reshiram is caught in Black, of which it is the cover legendary, but it is the white one. Zekrom, the black one, is the cover legendary of and catchable in White.

Avalerion
Oct 19, 2012

New Tauros:

Looks kind of like a ghost type, driven extinct by bull fights maybe? :ghost: Or it could just be mid animation.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
Definitely seems like these leaks kind of shutdown that pokedex leak from last week

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Avalerion posted:

New Tauros:

Looks kind of like a ghost type, driven extinct by bull fights maybe? :ghost: Or it could just be mid animation.

It’s pure Fighting. There’s also a blue Water/Fighting form(?) and a red Fire/Fighting one

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
Xukitree and Guzma obviously have similar design notes in the same way as Lillie/Nihilego and whatshername/Pheromosa. They probably were going to do something with it but then dropped it and kept the designs. Or maybe they deliberately did it solely to make people argue on the internet, who knows.

Paldean Tauros looking cool + powerful. but what's that big lump on the left hand side of Muk in the screenshot? They should get that checked out at the pokemon centre.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
Still getting Scarlett because that's the one with the hot cavegirl professor

Macaluso fucked around with this message at 12:40 on Nov 7, 2022

Pyro Jack
Oct 2, 2016

Gimmighoul's evolution.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Violet has the cooler megaman battlenetwork mon so I shall be getting that even if it has the cryptobro professor.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

KungFu Grip posted:

Ohhhhh that changes things. I don't know if I want Violet now.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Pyro Jack posted:

Gimmighoul's evolution.

I hate when my loan shark uses bulk up

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Hammerite posted:

Xukitree and Guzma obviously have similar design notes in the same way as Lillie/Nihilego and whatshername/Pheromosa.

no, they don't

is this the opposite of good aphasia

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

this party is cool but i wish there was a way to find the intjs in the crowd

this xurkitree is great. it looks kind of like guzma

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

At least we can all agree that Buzzwole looks exactly like Gladion, right?

...okay yeah that's where the theory kinda breaks down, huh

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

https://twitter.com/Pokemon/status/1589619077307371524

In actual non-leak news...

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!

Asterite34 posted:

At least we can all agree that Buzzwole looks exactly like Gladion, right?

...okay yeah that's where the theory kinda breaks down, huh

Because Buzzswole is Kukui/Royal. Gladion is Silvally, which makes sense since it’s his ace, look at the hair.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

pompadour bird that looks like it's from donkey kong country. goated

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy

Can't wait for the announcement of an announcement of a Pokemon they might reveal!

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

Likely to be the middle starter evos but who knows!

Anyway while this happened while I was asleep, if you want to remain unspoiled, then see you in the new thread when the games come out.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I can't believe serperior killed dumbledore

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Spanish Manlove posted:

I can't believe serperior killed conkeldurr

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

indigi posted:

no, they don't

is this the opposite of good aphasia

People really see two colors the same and make up poo poo.

Lillie's outfit mimicks the Rock jellyfishs silhouette. Xurkitree is a onceler rear end bean pole and Guzma is a permanently hunch wide guy. They have black and white in common and that's it. And that's true of Xurkitree and every member of team plasma.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Where are the leaks?

Avalerion
Oct 19, 2012

Another new birb and some spider, just shot of the party icons tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rox
Sep 7, 2016

im freakin excited for pokémon!!!!