Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

CommieGIR posted:

South Africa did not send their best.

They lost the rugby, the cricket and now the twitter. Choking at every opportunity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

TulliusCicero posted:

These Apartheid babies Cumming over here and taking jobs, doing crimes

And some I assume, are good people

"doing grimes" was right there and you blew it

Mal-3
Oct 21, 2008

youcallthatatwist posted:

Yeah even in musk's rotten warped brain I have no idea what this attempt at an own is supposed to be. Is it not his own computer screen? Did he sneak into this person's house to take a pic of their laptop? What is happening

I think I understand the nature of the "burn" but it's so stupid that there's no real point to explaining it.

That said, we're at the point in posting-through that his fans oughta be replying "Dude, are... are you okay? Do you need a hug? Or maybe a doctor?"

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i can't get over "masterbatedone"

this whole debacle needs an immediate halt followed by a tribunal to determine his fate

no one, no matter how rich, should be allowed to post that

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

kazil posted:

"doing grimes" was right there and you blew it

Lmao

Just :hmbol: at everything

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

It’s fine. I doubt Indias a good market for growth anyway

https://twitter.com/popbase/status/1589654370366676992?s=46&t=P02--wExH9wh9AF2egLv8w

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

He was going to call it "masterbatedon" but he was worried the surge of Trumpkins retweeting that would crash the servers

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
that scene in a movie where the bad guys empire is crumbling so hes starting to lose it but its over a bird website

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Yeah it's not like there's a lot of people in india or that many of them rely on digital messaging or

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Bad Purchase posted:

i can't get over "masterbatedone"

this whole debacle needs an immediate halt followed by a tribunal to determine his fate

no one, no matter how rich, should be allowed to post that

:nws:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWFWazj7Ud8

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Robo Reagan posted:

that scene in a movie where the bad guys empire is crumbling so hes starting to lose it but its over a bird website

Except the bad guy still has more money than we can even fathom and will be fine after twitter dies

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Why do they need so many moderators? Just fire all the ones who don't speak Indian.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Robo Reagan posted:

Saruman blowing his load all over the Palantir while mocking Gandalf for being messy

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

"We're losing millions every day! Let's save money by firing the cheapest workers."
"Brilliant, sir!"

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

explosivo posted:

Except the bad guy still has more money than we can even fathom and will be fine after twitter dies

i dont think you can describe his manic tantrums as fine

yeah dude can buy anything he wants but he's obviously miserable lmbo

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

explosivo posted:

thank you for bringing this up because definitely no one has before and it makes anything he does so much less funny

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

TulliusCicero posted:

Saruman blowing his load all over the Palantir while mocking Gandalf for being messy

Is that in the Director's Cut version?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

He'll actually recreate that scene in Downfall, screaming nonsensical orders to fearful flunkies.
Because he's a fascist.

Squibbles
Aug 24, 2000

Mwaha ha HA ha!

goatface posted:

Why do they need so many moderators? Just fire all the ones who don't speak Indian.

I hear that worked super well for Facebook in Myanmar

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh
America works best when you vote in fascists to treat women like property guys. Thank god for the enlightened independent voter.

Durzel
Nov 15, 2005

Durzel posted:

I'm curious as to how Tesla stock will fare in all of this. The stock price of that is predicated on the continued belief that Musk has a Midas touch. He's always been a complete bullshitter with timelines for autonomous driving, etc but the general public - who are mystified by the technology - have generally continued to fall for this crap, but it's hard to see how that will continue with Twitter - which they can understand - playing out the way it is. That's before you even consider the financial ramifications if he needs to sell more stock to shore Twitter up.
Quoting myself but it is looking like I've answered my own question...

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Also get this: unlike Japan* you can't really define India as a single culture talking a single language and having a single set of social norms
*still incredibly stupid to dump Japan.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

By popular demand posted:

Friends the gauntlet had been thrown and we must to the struggle!
I'm personally leaning towards a "Well you poo poo your pants!" Defence as the best retort.

https://twitter.com/OfSymbols/status/1589392792664813570

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Elon Musk has never heard the tragedy of Bait Masterson the Wise

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the masterbatedone tweets are deleted. i hope these are the actions of the tribunal.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

TulliusCicero posted:

please don't post my fanfic without crediting me

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
You all need to start screenshotting these muskisms

He's deleting almost as fast as he's posting

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Bad Purchase posted:

the masterbatedone tweets are deleted. i hope these are the actions of the tribunal at work.

Can someone please tell me the state of comedy on twitter? I'm getting really mixed messages from its owner.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Bad Purchase posted:

the masterbatedone tweets are deleted. i hope these are the actions of the tribunal.

:hmbol:

"Sorry sorry I'm trying to delete it"

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Anyone reposting it will need to be clearly marked as parody because satire is dead.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

By popular demand posted:

Also get this: unlike Japan* you can't really define India as a single culture talking a single language and having a single set of social norms
*still incredibly stupid to dump Japan.

I'd totally forgotten he'd tanked his own company in the one country where it was incredibly popular with young people and could dominate the market there. That feels like a few months ago already at this point.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

We had a kid in high school who said he could suck his own dick. He acted like he was the coolest kid, at one point saying that he didn't need a girlfriend because of the fact he could do that.

For like a year straight he hyped this up. At first it was funny, then gross, then sad. On a marching band trip to Florida he actually did it, he sucked his own dick on a bus in front of a bunch of his bandmates. Word got around pretty quickly and the kid was a complete social outcast. It's one thing to imagine someone sucking their own dick. But to see it? And to have it happen in public like that? It's too much.

That kid was still cooler than Elon Musk is.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Tiny Timbs posted:

Can someone please tell me the state of comedy on twitter? I'm getting really mixed messages from its owner.

Comedy is allowed, but only the conservatives' one joke.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

All gone. What were these?

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Snowmankilla posted:

you'd never be able to guess in a million years
if I had screens I'd share them

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Snowmankilla posted:

Extremely bad

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Snowmankilla posted:

jerkoff on the screen pictures calling mastodon "masterbatodone"

i didn't take screenshots because I figured he wouldn't delete them, free speech and all

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012

Tiny Timbs posted:

Comedy has been put inside an unobservable box with a Geiger counter and some poison

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

How many employees do you really need to beg randos for bobs and vagene?