Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004

A Fancy Hat posted:

We had a kid in high school who said he could suck his own dick. He acted like he was the coolest kid, at one point saying that he didn't need a girlfriend because of the fact he could do that.

For like a year straight he hyped this up. At first it was funny, then gross, then sad. On a marching band trip to Florida he actually did it, he sucked his own dick on a bus in front of a bunch of his bandmates. Word got around pretty quickly and the kid was a complete social outcast. It's one thing to imagine someone sucking their own dick. But to see it? And to have it happen in public like that? It's too much.

That kid was still cooler than Elon Musk is.

imagining donald trump tweeting this and laughing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

This is from Saturday, where are they? Post the piss tape screenshots, why not done??

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i feel like trump and elon should co-own it

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pZitJuOscU

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

pixaal posted:

here's one of them from a discord. I compared the URL post ID numbers was posted when it was live and I saw this post in the thread.

seriously why would you take a picture of the screen instead of screenshot if your screen is this disgusting.

to complain about the laptop IT gave you that's been sneezed on

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
drat this ongoing musk meltdown is starting to remind me of the Alex Jones depositions, or even during the his trial testimony, where he just couldn't shut the gently caress up to save his own company and the constant outbursts and tantrums just loving ruined him with the billion dollar chili.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Lucky Guy posted:

This is from Saturday, where are they? Post the piss tape screenshots, why not masterbatedone??

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
They attempted to give him a plague laptop, but it just hasn't worked.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

The Something Awful Forums > Main > General Bullshit > Elon Musk: Masterbatedone

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

nevermind, don't do that, i don't want to see it

Hardcastlemccormik
Jul 19, 2022
The way Elon and the right wingers talk about the blue check it’s as if it means “everything this account posts is true” as opposed to its actual meaning which is “this account is who the person claims they are”

Like everything Elon is doing points to a straw man of the site/various users literally endorsing everything posted as wholesale truth. And somehow monetizing that will even out the playing field for freeze peach?

Vote republican for more Verified Slurs and monitor cum splatter folks

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Baffled why he hasn’t reinstated trump’s account yet. I mean why not at this point he’s not pretending to run a real company.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Not as bad as it sounds since Twitter's misinformation policy was "Yes, please."

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Baffled why he hasn’t reinstated trump’s account yet. I mean why not at this point he’s not pretending to run a real company.

What, and have someone else competing for attention?

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Hyrax Attack! posted:

trump called him a mean name the other day

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Hyrax Attack! posted:

i think trump said he didnt want to come back because he is invested in truth social or parlor or whateverthefuck

plus elon sells electric cars instead of pickups that roll coal, so in trumps eyes he's a libtard no matter how much elon eats his rear end

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Trump could take some of the pressure off him by posting even MORE ignorant poo poo

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

Philthy posted:

i think trump said he didnt want to come back because he is invested in truth social or parlor or whateverthefuck

True, but he’s not gonna turn down an opportunity to have a captive audience of millions hang on his every word.

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Theory: Trump personally asked him to wait until he formally announces he's running for president, as he wants to make it clear that this awards him special deference in various matters (including in court).

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

elon wants to carry trump's torch, and he can't do that if trump is in the same spotlight

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

He should come back on just to retweet that WH photo and insult, then go back to his own fake twitter

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Aramis posted:

Theory: Trump personally asked him to wait until he formally announces he's running for president, as he wants to make it clear that this awards him special deference in various matters (including in court).

This also lets him out of his timed exclusivity deal with Truth since there's an exception for political campaigning or something to that effect

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Trump isn't very nice to Musk. He's only interested in being a simpering lackey to trump when subsidies are on the line.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Elon is presumably Trump's favorite African-American, though.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

Wonder how long until musk thinks it’s a good idea to take control of a celebrity’s account and starts tweeting slurs as a “fun gag”

Guessing he’s already begun reading their private DMs I mean why wouldn’t he restrain himself from doing that

Hyrax Attack! fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Nov 7, 2022

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

This feels like a Helldump thread, but all the content is the person posting and doing more insane poo poo

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Wonder how long until musk thinks it’s a good idea to take control of a celebrity’s account and starts tweeting slurs as a “fun gag”

Guessing he’s already begun reading their private DMs I mean why wouldn’t he restrain himself from doing that

I, AOC, love and desire my normal-bodied boyfriend Elon Musk xoxoxoxo 😍😍😍

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Hyrax Attack! posted:

True, but he’s not gonna turn down an opportunity to have a captive audience of millions hang on his every word.

Invested with money. Unless Elon agrees to buy Truth Social from him or some other sort of monetary deal, I dunno if we will see him go to Twitter. You're right, his ego might drive him back, but he's been off the Twitter teat for so long now he doesn't need it when everyone else just reposts everything for him on Twitter anyway.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Aramis posted:

Counter-theory: Trump is dumb as poo poo so no

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

Philthy posted:

Invested with money. Unless Elon agrees to buy Truth Social from him or some other sort of monetary deal, I dunno if we will see him go to Twitter. You're right, his ego might drive him back, but he's been off the Twitter teat for so long now he doesn't need it when everyone else just reposts everything for him on Twitter anyway.

True, although dunno about expecting trump to look at an opportunity to have news networks break into coverage whenever he tweets to outweigh his willingness to abandon a business agreement

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I am currently posting from outside, it's pretty nice.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Who's filthy laptop monitor was that?

also:

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Nov 7, 2022

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I can’t believe I missed whatever the gently caress that was

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

davecrazy posted:

Elon Musk's

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

davecrazy posted:

Masturbatedone

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

CharlestheHammer posted:

I can’t believe I missed whatever the gently caress that was

I went back and screen capped them from a discord I posted them in:

edited them into my op as well

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009
wait, now that elon's a republican & soon-to-be maga guy, will there eventually be a subset of coal-rolling chuds who transition to buying electric cars to own the libs?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Ehud posted:

I went back and screen capped them from a discord I posted them in:

edited them into my op as well

Why did he delete those? They suck but that’s not new

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

CharlestheHammer posted:

Why did he delete those?
embarrassment over how filthy his screen is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

crime weed posted:

wait, now that elon's a republican & soon-to-be maga guy, will there eventually be a subset of coal-rolling chuds who transition to buying electric cars to own the libs?

The chuds hate Musk, they think he is a distraction from the One True Trump and never does enough

The real wacked out there ones think he's going to microchip them because he is Satan or something, it's loving wierd