Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xcheopis

Sherbert Hoover posted:

oh boy is there a tired crew here?

*grumble*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dukes Mayo Clinic

Sherbert Hoover posted:

yes hello I am tired crew but not too tired to post

Heather Papps

hello friend

Sherbert Hoover posted:

you can call my big snoozy

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

i worked a long hectic shift and forgot to take my pill till like 6 30 so it's not gonna hit for a bit but i am gonna crawl in bed anyways

Dukes Mayo Clinic

Heather Papps posted:

you can call my big snoozy

more like Heather Napps :tootzzz:

B33rChiller

Tired crew! Why do I wake up so early these past few days? Not even 6am here.

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Heather Papps

hello friend

Dukes Mayo Clinic posted:

i am so tired i didn't even consider this wooooof

Finger Prince

Andoman posted:

We definitely have this problem here and it’s all year round. I always explain to visitors that you can tell when it’s summer in this part of Wales because the rain is a little warmer. Waterproof socks are a godsend (although they also hold in sweat so not do good for your exercise).

Waterproof shoes are better. Better living through gore-tex.

Finger Prince

B33rChiller posted:

Tired crew! Why do I wake up so early these past few days? Not even 6am here.

Fuckin time change. My alarm is set to 6:30 yet here I am posting.

B33rChiller

probably doesn't help, but I was waking up unexpectedly at 5 or 6 prior to the change. I'm normally not at all a wake up in the morning without alarm person.

Dr. Honked posted:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Ghouls are Ghastly posted:

Oh no you won't believe how often and especially how fond I think of you and how much I love you and your posting and what I'm saying is no u!!!

edit also you know what's really cool about this news? In contrast to the last place where I had to fight and argue and do paperwork for like 7 months straight and fought like hell to make it happen just to suddenly be out of a home, this is happening not like in a distant point in the future, no, this can happen in the next one to two weeks, no more endless waiting and hoping but instead some real action I'm so excited I hope this comes through smoothly

You and I need to get cake when I'm allowed to travel again. Because holy poo poo I'm bringing CJ with. I'm so happy you're going to have a place soon because aaaaa I've been there, you probably remember. I'm thrilled for you. Stoodis!!!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Y'all folks bound by arbitrary things like time, lemme tell you how to deal:

Throw your computers and clocks into the sea, become a forest goblin, eat things you find on the ground, be free. If you can't do that, mean mug anybody who says "haha what a trip, time changing" and if they touch your snacks I'll beat them up.

Escape From Noise

No daylight savings here in the land of the rising sun! :japan:

Shifty Nipples

I spoke with the doctor and I finally got a first idea of where I'm headed next, a many months lasting rehab to get back into work and rebuild life and I was told where I probably can go, too, since there are various places around here and it's precisely the place I was hoping for and where two of my friends went, too, so now I'm excited

It's not yet done and set in stone but at least likely and that's good! It's a 6 to 18 months long program of medical and psychological rehabilitation to learn how to get back into work and life and even though it's a long time, it's precisely what I might need to get back on my feet. A good, long lasting place to stay, a long term medical treatment, professionals to help me with my problems, an opportunity to find a new place without the hassle of a regular move and no risk of ending up on the street! If this becomes possible, it'd be amazing and, yes, it would be possible because of the support and help you guys provided, too!

Imagine that, goons, how much byob shapes my life

:toot::glomp:

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

barclayed

"I just saved your ass... with MONOPOLY!"
good morning goons

kalel

barclayed posted:

good morning goons

actually I'm a bad morning goon, personally

Prof. Crocodile

looks at this:

penis

several pages late, but I want to make it absolutely clear that i did, in fact, get this joke.

Prof. Crocodile

I spoke with the doctor and I finally got a first idea of where I'm headed next, a many months lasting rehab to get back into work and rebuild life and I was told where I probably can go, too, since there are various places around here and it's precisely the place I was hoping for and where two of my friends went, too, so now I'm excited

It's not yet done and set in stone but at least likely and that's good! It's a 6 to 18 months long program of medical and psychological rehabilitation to learn how to get back into work and life and even though it's a long time, it's precisely what I might need to get back on my feet. A good, long lasting place to stay, a long term medical treatment, professionals to help me with my problems, an opportunity to find a new place without the hassle of a regular move and no risk of ending up on the street! If this becomes possible, it'd be amazing and, yes, it would be possible because of the support and help you guys provided, too!

What a wonderful thing to read on Monday morning! Looking forward to more good news!

xcheopis

Hooray! :c2b: :peanut: :parrot:

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

xcheopis

Sometimes putting a playlist on random delivers the perfect combo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-zmtmgswHw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-fE5NbilMw

Escape From Noise

xcheopis posted:

Sometimes putting a playlist on random delivers the perfect combo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-zmtmgswHw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-fE5NbilMw

And by the way, if you see your mom this weekend...

barclayed

"I just saved your ass... with MONOPOLY!"

kalel posted:

actually I'm a bad morning goon, personally

m-my apologies.. bad morning to you, lord kalel

xcheopis

Escape From Noise posted:

And by the way, if you see your mom this weekend...

one of the best song openings

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

Magnificent news!!

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

kalel

barclayed posted:

m-my apologies.. bad morning to you, lord kalel

:evilbuddy:

xcheopis

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/52_pickup
Yes, I have played this "prank" many a time.

Goons Are Gifts

Prof. Crocodile posted:

several pages late, but I want to make it absolutely clear that i did, in fact, get this joke.

I was genuinely worried!!

Goons Are Gifts

The art lady here was somehow impressed by my drawing and she provided me a ton of super high quality paper and new pencils and all the cool things plus a book to practice more with and woah so cool people around here

Goons Are Gifts

yes hello I am tired crew but not too tired to post

:actually: posting restores energy so not posting when tired is paradox

Escape From Noise

I'm glad things are looking up GaG!

cruft

Some of my pals have all moved over to Mastodon and I just don't know, it looks like a giant time suck of endless scrolling and FOMO.

Escape From Noise

cruft posted:

Some of my pals have all moved over to Mastodon and I just don't know, it looks like a giant time suck of endless scrolling and FOMO.

Isn't that just social media?

Escape From Noise

I'll be here all night, folks! Be sure to tip your waitresses!

Finger Prince

Escape From Noise

I tried Mastodon after I got banned from Twitter but it was too confusing for me. Now I'm glad I'm no longer on Twitter. Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

B33rChiller

Anybody enjoy older Metallica?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwebj0V3MeQ

Dr. Honked posted:

sb hermit

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

i can't tell the difference between mastodon and twitter other than that i haven't posted on mastodon much

hi how are you ♥

Escape From Noise

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

i can't tell the difference between mastodon and twitter other than that i haven't posted on mastodon much

Mastodon has a bunch of "instances" that are interconnected... but not? I got very confused by it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martin BadClixx

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
Hello first time posting in over dozens of years. Just wanted to check if i still have that cool AV someone once bought for me.

Lastgirl posted:

this is the kind of egregious poo poo that emerged from the sexual revolution of the 1970s, hatched by devious bra-burners to enforce dada dog onto the unsuspecting populace, has our moral guidance really fallen so low in our great country? Equal Rights for All? What's next, Medicare for All?