Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lol this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021

Larry Parrish posted:

Red Faction: Guerilla
  • Play on the easiest difficulty level. The combat is solidly in the "chore" category and should be on easy so that it can be dealt with quickly and you can focus on the greatest building destruction simulator of all time. Really, once I got good at the game I only ever shot guys when I felt like it - the rest of the time I was hurling satchel charges like a madman, knocking down walls with a tank, and having about 2000 times more fun than I was when shooting guys.

lmfao

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach

There'll often be a save point somewhere, and unless you want to replay long stretches you should save often.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach

There'll often be a save point somewhere, and unless you want to replay long stretches you should save often.

lol but also lmfao at your e: av sig

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Fungah! posted:

lol but also lmfao at your e: av sig

:cheersdoge:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Votes:
5.0: Lube Enthusiast

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

lmfao

Votes:

Sex
  • Stock up on lube from the merchant before you tackle the second dungeon.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Sex

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

*Nickelodeon voice* lube enthusiaaaast

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Sex

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fungah! posted:

lmfao

Votes:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Fungah! posted:

lmfao

Votes:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Sex

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

when we gonna get some tips for DIDnapper up in this bitch

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

shes right you know

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I always make my player character look/act like me as much as possible because I'm a huge narcissist and also boring with no imagination other than what's right in front of me.

----------------

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

American McGay posted:

I always make my player character look/act like me as much as possible because I'm a huge narcissist and also boring with no imagination other than what's right in front of me.

turn on your monitor

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

shes right you know

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

shes right you know

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

shes right you know

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

----------------

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

A long time ago my online circle had a tiny forum for us to post on, and one day we decided to change all our names and avs to female versions and posted like we were girls for a day. I remember I made a thread that was like "what's the first thing you'd do as a girl" and it was just my OP "shoving things in my oval office" emptyquoted like 20 times

I said it was a day but it was only a few hours cos when the homie who ran the forum saw he flipped the gently caress out and called us gay and poo poo. lmfao

He immediately changed everything back. He now lives in Japan.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

A long time ago my online circle had a tiny forum for us to post on, and one day we decided to change all our names and avs to female versions and posted like we were girls for a day. I remember I made a thread that was like "what's the first thing you'd do as a girl" and it was just my OP "shoving things in my oval office" emptyquoted like 20 times

I said it was a day but it was only a few hours cos when the homie who ran the forum saw he flipped the gently caress out and called us gay and poo poo. lmfao

Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

beforeimgay.com

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

----------------

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Pablo Nergigante posted:

beforeimgay.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol. who's laughing now josh-san??