Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

ikanreed posted:

It's funny in the same morbid way as "heck of a job brownie" is
I had a history teacher in high school named Mike Brown, he had a cutout page of newsweek that had the all-caps headline "HOW MANY MIKE BROWNS ARE OUT THERE?" taped to his door

that's all I can think of when I think of "heckuva job brownie"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

ikanreed posted:

The cowardly Dem party selecting a veteran because they thought they couldn't run on Iraq being unambiguously bad and wrong

To be fair, they didn't have anyone who could run who opposed it. Once they did, he won. And the GOP would later send a sixteen candidate field into the primaries where only one opposed it, that person also winning in no small part by declaring the war a failure.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Antonymous posted:

goons thinking all black republicans are the same person

edit: not being aware there were more than 1 black republican

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2tLyqfJd54

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

The best part is that everybody had their time in the sun except Bachman and GOOGLE RON PAUL. Gingrich got ahead of Romney twice, even!

A real rollercoaster of a primary, we thought it could never be beaten. We were so dumb and wrong.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

silicone thrills posted:

Jim Webb weirdly mentioning killing people in Vietnam during a dem debate.

Establishment dems aren't really that against vietnam though lol

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Milo and POTUS posted:

Establishment dems aren't really that against vietnam though lol

They're more upset that America embarrassed itself than over any atrocity of imperialism, same as ever and now

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

Mr. Lobe posted:

They're more upset that America embarrassed itself than over any atrocity of imperialism, same as ever and now

It's what 9/11 was really about, nobody gave a gently caress about the bodies.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
TOLU???

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010

here is that same graph except as a set of silicone buttplugs

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Mister Bates posted:

here is that same graph except as a set of silicone buttplugs

knot gingrich

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

DMX completely overshadowing prince philips death with his own

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
the blogosphere

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Shyrka
Feb 10, 2005

Small Boss likes to spin!
POST YOUR MAP

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

We uh, tortured some folks,

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/pixelatedboat/status/824388930975916032?s=20&t=fToIdeIxNPb-6Gy8NfIbVQ

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

The boaters for Trump almost drowning each other in a lake because they were all hooning around like complete morons.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
shovel ready

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
just like amazon

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

cohsae posted:

The boaters for Trump almost drowning each other in a lake because they were all hooning around like complete morons.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

your momma ain’t name you no drat barack is genuinely one of my favorite quotes ever, closely followed by so it goes

Maed
Aug 23, 2006

the interviewer should have told him obamas full name, B Rock the Islamic Shock Super Allah Hussein Obama, then DMX would have understood

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

Echo Chamber posted:

the people who wanted to throw 2012 to Mitt Romney, including an old professor of Obama's, believing a two-term Obama presidency would do more to preempt social progress and embolden the far right.

and they ended up being correct

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

pixelatedboat is so good, he also had these two bangers that fooled way to many people

https://twitter.com/pixelatedboat/status/949100087350710272

https://twitter.com/pixelatedboat/status/904883299318808576?lang=en

also his webcomics when he was still making them were all solid bangers

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/BorisJohnson/status/1212679425629859840

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010

cohsae posted:

one of the organizers of that event planning to take a boat flotilla across the loving ocean to Cuba during the abortive 'protests' last year, for unclear reasons, and the US Coast Guard having to come out and tell people not to do that because they would probably die

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

fantastically funny, at least for those of us lucky enough not to live on that cursed island

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

It's not too late to write in vote for Ron Paul. It's happening!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

FreeRangeHexagon posted:

pixelatedboat is so good, he also had these two bangers that fooled way to many people

gently caress I might like the hillary one more

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

FreeRangeHexagon posted:

lmao when the Stormy Daniels stuff revealed that the spirit of gorilla channel was at least partially true but that Trump was actually obsessed with Shark Week.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Trump's sharkphobia for a guy who has never set foot in a pool let alone an oceal

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

whatever happened to Ihlan Omar's daughter? remember when she said she was going to dress like a clown on halloween and then she dressed up as a Hillary supporter, did the DNC get to her and force her off social media

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

FreeRangeHexagon posted:

whatever happened to Ihlan Omar's daughter? remember when she said she was going to dress like a clown on halloween and then she dressed up as a Hillary supporter, did the DNC get to her and force her off social media

pretty good gag

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
Trump's belief that a human being is born with a set amount of energy, and exercise only hastens your death

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

the heatlamp that heats twice as warm heats half as long

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

The utter pettiness of the hurricane forecast sharpie

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

FreeRangeHexagon posted:

she had a series of banger tweets, including dunking on her mom a few times, and then just... stopped

if I had to guess, if I was in her shoes I wouldn't want people paying attention to me until I had enough cash to hire my own lawyers because goddamn the internet is vile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Milo and POTUS posted:

Trump's sharkphobia for a guy who has never set foot in a pool let alone an oceal

dude doesn’t even eat milk on his cereal