Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

Pron on VHS posted:

Laid up in bed after getting a terrible stomach bug on Thursday. Lost 10 lbs over the weekend somehow. How many of my gains have wasted away, I don’t know for sure. This is after having a bad cold for 2 months straight. But my little boy is loving his new friends at daycare at least

It's a challenge to keep at my workout routine with my little germ factories bringing sickness home from school all the time. Although I suspect that the periodic layoffs are helpful for resting my joints now that I'm older.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Pron on VHS posted:

Laid up in bed after getting a terrible stomach bug on Thursday. Lost 10 lbs over the weekend somehow. How many of my gains have wasted away, I don’t know for sure. This is after having a bad cold for 2 months straight. But my little boy is loving his new friends at daycare at least

Feel better!

Isn't it mostly water weight when you get a stomach bug like that? I'm sure you'll be enlargened again in no time.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Me weighing myself 1st thing in the morning:

Me weighing myself after having a cup of coffee and my morning constitutional:

Yes I took a 3.8lb poo poo.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Android Apocalypse posted:

You're a champion

T-Square
May 14, 2009

That’s a lotta chicken wings

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Next time just crap on the scale.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Weird Al movie is officially very funny again.

Look who just got suspended for impersonation

https://twitter.com/DanielRadcliffe

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Kalli posted:

Weird Al movie is officially very funny again.

Look who just got suspended for impersonation

https://twitter.com/DanielRadcliffe

lol

https://twitter.com/alyankovic/status/1589684140286554115?s=20&t=j0ue57UuYoE0lwZbaVQTDg

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

I can’t remember the last time a company imploded this quickly and publicly

It loving rules lol

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

I think we can officially declare this the line of too much info being posted in the chat thread.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

ty i updated my spreadsheet

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Post the artisinal poo poo.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

All the TFF posters gather around as AA shows off his massive turd like Rafiki hoisting Simba in the Lion King.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Amy Pole Her posted:

I think we can officially declare this the line of too much info being posted in the chat thread.

Nah make it the title

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Live feed from AA’s house:

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Freaquency posted:

People posting tweets itt still I see.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Kalli posted:

All the TFF posters gather around as AA shows off his massive turd like Rafiki hoisting Simba in the Lion King.

I remember that episode of South Park.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

fartknocker posted:

I remember that episode of South Park.

This episode in particular was quoted a lot with my college buddies (who I will see this weekend if I can kick covid and get a negative test). So this page had me cracking up.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Freaquency posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQgELKjdyE8&t=22s

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DentalAromaticBergerpicard-mobile.mp4

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Freaquency posted:

The look in that lady's eyes. She's seen some poo poo.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
So I noticed Hooters was trending and uh,

https://twitter.com/WrenisPinkl/status/1589679903364247553

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Man that middle one is utterly indistinguishable from parody

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
I mean, dude's Twitter name is Nick Adams (Alpha Male)

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Shinji2015 posted:

I mean, dude's Twitter name is Nick Adams (Alpha Male)

Don't forget that he's a Verified Alpha Male too

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice
https://twitter.com/dougboneparth/status/1589618689758072833

just cackling over here

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Ehud posted:

ty i updated my spreadsheet

You should just make that a shareable file so we can all update it every morning.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

So that guy I work with that told the racist joke last week?

Yeah...... turns out he has family in the KKK. Like a whole bunch of his family are in the Klan, and one of his great uncles basically founded a chapter of it in some tiny rear end town close to here and another uncle of his was a grand wizard or a grand something-or-other, and he just let this slip out while we were chit-chatting today like it was no big deal. This was right after he told us about the time a few of his family members kidnapped a game warden out of his truck and chained him to a tree, and how the cops in that town won't gently caress with anyone in that family because they're that scary.

Oh, and there was a black girl there with us when he said all of this. And she did not give a gently caress at all.

So.

That happened.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I. M. Gei posted:

Yeah...... turns out he has family in the KKK. Like a whole bunch of his family are in the Klan, and one of his great uncles basically founded a chapter of it in some tiny rear end town close to here and another uncle of his was a grand wizard or a grand something-or-other, and he just let this slip out while we were chit-chatting today like it was no big deal. This was right after he told us about the time a few of his family members kidnapped a game warden out of his truck and chained him to a tree, and how the cops in that town won't gently caress with anyone in that family because they're that scary.

Oh, and there was a black girl there with us when he said all of this. And she did not give a gently caress at all.

So.

That happened.

you should beat the poo poo out of him on the clock

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

I. M. Gei posted:

So.

That happened.

Just loving stomp on him any way you can. You can do it, El Penis. Make us proud.

EDIT: Obviously don't do anything that's illegal or will get you killed, but find some way to make this shithead suffer.

Vincent Van Goatse fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Nov 8, 2022

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

That black girl is probably just very good at looking like she doesn’t give a gently caress. Her other option is to raise it with her boss that at best gets her fired, and at worst she gets terrorized by racist psychos.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I. M. Gei posted:

So.

That happened.

Your life sounds cartoonishly strange.

T-Square
May 14, 2009

I mistakenly went to IKEA last night and they had the god drat stuffed sea critters right at the front entrance and I couldn’t not take the octopus home.

The orange doofus loves him

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

BlindSite posted:

You should follow the tool thread.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

BlindSite posted:

The bizarre odyssey of El Penis

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

I. M. Gei posted:

So.

That happened.

This reads like Borderlands quest dialogue

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

lmao

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Why is it so hard to buy decent shoes? I think I'm suffering karmic balance from finding the perfect pair of shoes at a store once.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Why is it so hard to buy decent shoes? I think I'm suffering karmic balance from finding the perfect pair of shoes at a store once.

For what activity?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

What sort of shoes are you trying to find? I never seem to have an issue but I also have Feet of Steel while my SO is constantly on the look for shoes that work for her. I assume it’s because feet are weird.