Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

boofhead posted:

oh gently caress yeah, the 90s is back baby

wheres my spinning skull and dancing baby gifs

but dont forget to

in the spirit of both yngwie malmsteen and retro internet vibes, here's a really old parody video that I like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZcC0J2hNzs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reAA5UR1Mws

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

boofhead posted:

but dont forget to

Makes one pine for Assembly 93

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

boofhead posted:

but dont forget to

https://i.gifer.com/FkVK.mp4

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

This is absolutely one of my top videos of all time thank you

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf

ah the british

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

In early drafts, Frodo was named "Bingo Baggins" and killed a dog because he was afraid of being caught stealing mushrooms. He later married Chica Chubb. Now you have to live with this useless knowledge.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

I have been trying to 100% Sonic Adventure 2

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Can I touch it

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

Mr. Lobe posted:

Can I touch it

Turn on your monitor

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

pseudorandom posted:

Turn on your monitor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq0iH3hxfjo

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

This is absolutely one of my top videos of all time thank you

if we're talking about metal interview clips, this is my favorite of all time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jkl4Yeh-BTo

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

God damnit I read this wrong and now the word "tech" has a soft "ch" in my head and I can't undo it.

SAY YOHO
Oct 5, 2021

Live action End of Evangelion looking good.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

God damnit I read this wrong and now the word "tech" has a soft "ch" in my head and I can't undo it.

You've made me angry at how "future" is pronounced
FEWTCHER

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Tree Bucket posted:

FEWTCHER

You mean futtery?

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
Oohh, that sounds much fancier

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Tree Bucket posted:

Oohh, that sounds much fancier

Foo-TEH-ray

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

For a laugh and to annoy my fiance (but I repeat myself) I have made a habit of improperly pluralizing everything (flats bread, fires engine, etc). This has backfired in a major way as now my brain is mis-correcting the speech of others, like how you would want to gently/helpfully correct a foreign speaker who gets a word wrong, but it's every pluralization and I'm the one that's wrong.

I went and did an aphasia to myself, oops!

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Evilreaver posted:

For a laugh and to annoy my fiance (but I repeat myself) I have made a habit of improperly pluralizing everything (flats bread, fires engine, etc). This has backfired in a major way as now my brain is mis-correcting the speech of others, like how you would want to gently/helpfully correct a foreign speaker who gets a word wrong, but it's every pluralization and I'm the one that's wrong.

av/post combo

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Tree Bucket posted:

FEWTCHER

Actually it should be "lesstcher"

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Evilreaver posted:

We did the same, but knocked it off when we had a kid and they started learning stuff wrong...

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Tree Bucket posted:

We did the same, but knocked it off when we had a kid and they started learning stuff wrong...

That's the only good thing about being a parent, come on, that's the secret knowledge

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lmao who changed my title

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Tree Bucket posted:

Quitter! My kid has a bunch of my intentional linguistic innovations. His mother corrects them though, so he only uses them with me. Mostly.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Chitin posted:

Foo-TEH-ray

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KrUxLBHVu8

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

Rick James .gif

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

Evilreaver posted:

ans aphasia :viggo:

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

A phasia; two phasias. Phasii?
(also why is that smiley called viggo)

sebmojo posted:

That's the only good thing about being a parent, come on, that's the secret knowledge

BonHair posted:

Quitter! My kid has a bunch of my intentional linguistic innovations. His mother corrects them though, so he only uses them with me. Mostly.

Good points. Maybe I was too quick to abandon the fun game called "let's put the wrong stress on every syllable"

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

More words that start with r need to have a w put on them. Wrubble. Wrangle. Wreview. Wreaction. Wreaching.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Dabir posted:

More words that start with r need to have a w put on them. Wrubble. Wrangle. Wreview. Wreaction. Wreaching.

Wreported

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Dabir posted:

Wrangle starts with w though.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

This is just the same injoke my brother and I have had since we drew comic books together at ages like 8 and 10. We would intentionally mispronounce words, then re-spell them according to the misspelling. So "police" was pronounced as "policy", and then we would draw police cars that said POLICY on the side

POLICY car hurtling down the road with keystone cops hanging out the top waving billy clubs, still the funniest goddamn mental image to me

Data Graham has a new favorite as of 13:14 on Nov 8, 2022

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

dialhforhero posted:

Wrangle starts with w though.

That one's a typo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thepopmonster
Feb 18, 2014

Data Graham posted:

POLICY car hurtling down the road with keystone cops hanging out the top waving billy clubs, still the funniest goddamn mental image to me

Isn't that just the Tories?