Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the most powerful flying bug?
This poll is closed.
🦋 15 3.71%
🦇 115 28.47%
🪰 12 2.97%
🐦 67 16.58%
dragonfly 94 23.27%
🦟 14 3.47%
🐝 87 21.53%
Total: 404 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

PookBear posted:

Do you think Korea teaching the Korean language in schools to replace the Japanese language forced upon them while they were occupied by Japan is cultural genocide?

Do you think Russian-speaking Ukrainians are the product of a project of comparable intent to Japanese colonialism in Korea?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

PookBear posted:

Do you think Korea teaching the Korean language in schools to replace the Japanese language forced upon them while they were occupied by Japan is cultural genocide?

lol

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

gradenko_2000 posted:

Do you think Russian-speaking Ukrainians are the product of a project of comparable intent to Japanese colonialism in Korea?

Russia is an evil imperialist country, therefore everything they do is genocide. QED

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

speng31b posted:

begging for your ration of beef from putin i see

I could absolutely go for some tasty fuckin beef right now.:yum:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

PookBear posted:

cool rap sheet Mr. Good Faith

e:

gradenko_2000 posted:

They probably actually do lol

speng31b
May 8, 2010

PookBear posted:

PookBear posted:

war loving owns as does dead russians

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

PookBear posted:

Was japanese the korean lingua franca in korea or was it an imperialist language used by the imperialist apparatus and comprador class in korea?

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

Majorian posted:

It's tough to weigh one against the other. On the one hand, al-Saqr doesn't have a girlfriend whose beauty has been praised effusively by Glem. On the other hand, I don't think al-Saqr would be taken down by a single crosscheck from Maxine Waters like Michael was.

Al-Saqr thought is eternal.

iCe-CuBe.
Jun 9, 2011
Being indigenous is just when you're an ethnic minority now. It's great. There were people trying to say that Luna Oi is a colonialist settler because there are indigenous ethnic minorities in Vietnam

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Hyundai is an FRIEND.

They fight for freedom

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/MintPressNews/status/1590033625453858816?t=ym9GNgD9UyC6hW17XsCIKw&s=19

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

He's right.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

FlapYoJacks posted:

He's right.

Yup.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Nonsense posted:

Hyundai is an FRIEND.

They fight for freedom

Hyundais are incredible cars that live forever and will never fail you.

never ever buy American or Italian if you’re outside of those countries

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

PookBear posted:

Decolonize Brittany

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Al-Saqr posted:

Hyundais are incredible cars that will never fail you.

never ever buy American

Ford, more like Fucker Only Runs Downhill

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

a friend of mine once bought a Chrysler and he got mad at me after I laughed in his face for his dumb decision, a month later he was crying and wailing about his mistake and realized I was super right.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Al-Saqr posted:

a friend of mine once bought a Chrysler and he got mad at me after I laughed in his face for his dumb decision, a month later he was crying and wailing about his mistake and realized I was super right.

epic

speng31b
May 8, 2010

love to drive cars that run forever with low maintenance cost, imo

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

speng31b posted:

love to drive cars that run forever with low maintenance cost, imo

Speak for yourself, weirdo. I like overly-expensive cars that burst into unquenchable flames randomly.

Do you think there is a car out there for me?:allears:

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

KomradeX posted:

Decolonize Brittany

Decolonise Northumbria,

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Majorian posted:

Speak for yourself, weirdo. I like overly-expensive cars that burst into unquenchable flames randomly.

Do you think there is a car out there for me?:allears:

Tesla!

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

KomradeX posted:

Decolonize Brittany

Free Brittany!

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Majorian posted:

Don't say poo poo like this please. I put this in the OP for a reason:

Alright, sure.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

I don't know what this "Tesla" is, but I won't even consider buying one unless the company's owner makes incredibly brilliant business decisions like buying un-monetizable social media platforms for, oh, somewhere north of $40 billion.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

just learning that russia manufactures cars, i can no longer support their invasion of ukraine

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

iCe-CuBe. posted:

Being indigenous is just when you're an ethnic minority now. It's great. There were people trying to say that Luna Oi is a colonialist settler because there are indigenous ethnic minorities in Vietnam

Anarchism, not even once kids

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

just learning that russia manufactures cars, i can no longer support their invasion of ukraine

shut up nerd

https://youtu.be/lBPRBZuCyD4

iCe-CuBe.
Jun 9, 2011
Praise be to Perun, protector of the great fields of European culture. May he shine his great white light upon me as I write the Shopify app for Home Depot. May his great cleansing fury eradicate the unclean and may he help me get through my standup today. Lol I hate my manager so much. #antiwork

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

PookBear posted:

Tankbuster posted:

lmfao, world famous ukranian writer Mykola Hohol

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe

Majorian posted:

I don't know what this "Tesla" is, but I won't even consider buying one unless the company's owner makes incredibly brilliant business decisions like buying un-monetizable social media platforms for, oh, somewhere north of $40 billion.

Have you considered the perks of buying a car that supports DLC?

Or will happily run children over without need for human intervention?

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Z the IVth posted:

it's definitely helped my K/D ratio

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Z the IVth posted:

You're talking my language baybee!!!

Seatbelts
Mar 29, 2010
Images of rations leaked from the Ukraine national guard

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Majorian posted:

buddy, the tesla is so good that once it spontaneously combusts and immolates you inside a lithium hellfire your final thoughts will be about how you still love the car

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Seatbelts posted:

celebrating war crimes is against thread rules

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

Seatbelts posted:

speng31b posted:

celebrating war crimes is against thread rules

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Cerebral Bore posted:

buddy, the tesla is so good that once it spontaneously combusts and immolates you inside a lithium hellfire your final thoughts will be about how you still love the car

It's the driver's fault for activating the Viking Funeral mode. It's clearly labeled as a beta feature and only intended to be used when the warrior driver wishes to speed their entry into Valhalla. All the popups on the dashboard display are clearly labeled.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Seatbelts posted:

*shrug* yeah, I'd eat that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Azathoth posted:

*shrug* yeah, I'd eat that

aren't you from the upper midwest where 90% of your diet is something called hotdish