Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Milo and POTUS posted:

Huh pro surfer from germany. Thought I heard everything

Probably grew up in Munich surfing the Eisbach

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I'm actually familiar with that spot and other standing waves but It feels like apples and 10000 cubic meters of oranges

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Feel the rhythm
Feel the rhyme
Step right up
it's große Wellenbrandung time

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

if you fall off the standing wave do you just eat poo poo for several miles?

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

OwlFancier posted:

Don't be silly, waves are made of water. If you falloff,you just kind of, like, dive down and swim to safety.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/nhathaniel_h/status/1587967726814904320?s=21&t=hRpJ1jQqP0k88et9CYZ9qQ

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

drat. If my 40 pound dog ran at me that fast, it would stagger me more than this. It this guy 8ft tall or something? Or is the small guy really small?

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

CzarChasm posted:

drat. If my 40 pound dog ran at me that fast, it would stagger me more than this. It this guy 8ft tall or something? Or is the small guy really small?

Both.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
Yeah, Satnam Singh (the big guy) is 7' 2" and Darby Allin (the little guy) is 5' 8".

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

The fact that he got hit high up also matters. He'd be a lot less stable if the little guy had come at his legs.

boofhead
Feb 18, 2021

This may shock some of you but it's not a real competitive sport and the smaller guy is not really trying to hurt the bigger guy

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Yes but intent or not it is quite difficult to no sell an entire man hitting you in the chest.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Yeah, it should be emphasized whenever someone says wrestling is "fake" that it's only fake in the sense that it's a stunt show. They're still doing very dangerous and damaging things to themselves and their opponents that have to be performed properly to avoid severe injury. Wrestlers have been crippled or killed in the ring by bad hits and falls.

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPvmIxu-LSA

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Me when my team is losing in call of duty

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

dude shoots one off at BUFF airmen outdoors risky

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.
boofhead booing Evel Knievel because he planned to jump over the canyon ahead of time.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

To put an interesting spin on the thread topic, here is a bad rear end recovery of some pics. Mountaineers recover cameras lost in 1937 expedition to Canadian peak

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

Inceltown posted:

To put an interesting spin on the thread topic, here is a bad rear end recovery of some pics. Mountaineers recover cameras lost in 1937 expedition to Canadian peak

That's cool, but not seeing the pictures is a buzz kill. I hope they can recover something.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Milo and POTUS posted:

Huh pro surfer from germany. Thought I heard everything

Turns out a few were allowed to live so long as they chilled out a bit on the ideology.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

A very slow movie but I think everyone should watch it at least from where poo poo gets real.

E:

By popular demand has a new favorite as of 12:49 on Nov 6, 2022

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

By popular demand posted:

A very slow movie but I think everyone should watch it at least from where poo poo gets real.

E:

Is Zack Snyder filming his pets now?

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rkv8ebjVHS1r0uzl6.mp4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9f-AAjq_50

ekuNNN has a new favorite as of 01:02 on Nov 7, 2022

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening
https://twitter.com/JamesL1927/status/1589248596175716353?s=20&t=e2eT1OmDZJ6gaQ4c1sQ_Ig

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

I love that you can still hear Richard's "Whoo!" in the final mix.

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

A pretty decent related documentary:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2KOV2Veut4

Deketh
Feb 26, 2006
That's a nice fucking fish

OwlFancier posted:

Eating poo poo is actually more of a British watersports pastime

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

i remember that book, it was some kind of choose your own adventure with extra rules for fighting monsters with dice rolls

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Carthag Tuek posted:

i remember that book, it was some kind of choose your own adventure with extra rules for fighting monsters with dice rolls

Daggers Of Darkness :black101:

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

i like to think he is on his way to meet up with the guy from mystery of the druids to have a coffee

Rasmus
Jul 13, 2016

I wish I was brian Blessed
I used that picture for one of my D&D characters, "Murder McTigerfucker".

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Probably a great way to get shot by a complete loving lunatic

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Milo and POTUS posted:

I think the goal is to be the lunatic.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Milo and POTUS posted: