Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
joe announces re-invasion of Afghanistan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clever Moniker
Oct 29, 2007

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

gibbis?

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Kazzah posted:

joe announces re-invasion of Afghanistan

It's very funny that Joe had to have given the go ahead for Ukraine to apply to NATO and antagonize Russia. The forever war never stops.

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Soapy_Bumslap posted:

Lol i just remembered kamala is the vp, haven't thought about her in months

and everyone says the democrats are incompetent

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

worse the "progressive" video game internet forum

quote:

Hope everyone is ready to default on the national debt and have the economy completely destroyed

quote:

At some point you gotta blame the voters

Jon Pod Van Damm has issued a correction as of 21:43 on Nov 8, 2022

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

Soapy_Bumslap posted:

Lol i just remembered kamala is the vp, haven't thought about her in months

Lol, first there were all the celebratory Girlboss VP stories, then there were the whiny stories about why does nobody like her, don't people understand that being VP is haaaard, then they just kind of gave up and have obviously had her straightening paperclips or something in some White House back office for the last 6 months.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Pistol_Pete posted:

Lol, first there were all the celebratory Girlboss VP stories, then there were the whiny stories about why does nobody like her, don't people understand that being VP is haaaard, then they just kind of gave up and have obviously had her straightening paperclips or something in some White House back office for the last 6 months.

they sent her to abe's funeral while joe brandon went to lizzy's

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
well I hope you all are prepared to think about her a lot because the were already being sharpened for Biden a couple days ago

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
It's weird how little I care about getting the results of tonight in real time I'm just gonna go to bed and wake up tomorrow to the news of the democrat's destruction I'm not gonna stay up late to watch that poo poo.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
Laughing remembering that one article from a while back about how Kamala was really sad about how much people disrespect her because when she walked into a room all the WH staffers didn't stand up and bow to her, or whatever.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

the only good thing buchanon joe has done is troll kamala

Noob Saibot
Jan 29, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

tonight it dies

This is what y’all sound like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwjAVj8yfJ4

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

where do they keep kamala when she's not being rolled out to take over situations that make joe look bad

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

Thoguh posted:

It's weird how little I care about getting the results of tonight in real time I'm just gonna go to bed and wake up tomorrow to the news of the democrat's destruction I'm not gonna stay up late to watch that poo poo.

I cleverly bought tickets to a concert tonight weeks ago thus occupying my attention with something worthwhile

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

FreeRangeHexagon posted:

It's tempting to say that the democrats are blowing it deliberately so they can have an easier time fundraising without having any expectations that they actually accomplish anything. But I think this is a more straightforward tale of hubris. They can't admit that material conditions are getting worse for people, because that would damage their egos by getting them to admit that getting a democrat into the white house didn't deliver the sudden transformation of America they convinced themselves it would during the Trump presidency. So they ignore reality and tell everyone who tries to reason with them that they shouldn't believe their own lying eyes. It's frustrating because as usual anyone who is trying to warn them of the mistake they are making is going to be accused of being a secret GOP operative or something. When in reality they're trying to get them to correct course before they blow what should have been an easy win given how unlikeable the GOP have managed to be even in opposition.

who could have ever predicted that a political party filled with dead-eyed ivy-league hacks + austerity freaks would have a hard time winning on an ongoing basis?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

I thought they said it way more than that, at least it certainly felt that way

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

speng31b posted:

spoiler alert, current phrase of denial is "it's too early to know, just stop posting bad news and wait" mixed with some "election results are unknowable until they happen" stuff

super-weird how the phrase "republican mist" became the trope du jour among all the lib media outlets & pundits to explain why republican leads aren't to be trusted tonight.

almost as if they were given a sheet of talking points from the dems.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

the tension is killing me. I lust for Democratic schadenfreude

Buffer
May 6, 2007
I sometimes turn down sex and blowjobs from my girlfriend because I'm too busy posting in D&D. PS: She used my credit card to pay for this.
I predict that they will blame the left, activists, us, and bernie

I am very bold in my predictions

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Buffer posted:

don't forget russia, china
literally everything else in the world before themselves

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ted hitler hunter posted:

worse the "progressive" video game internet forum

"At some point you gotta blame the voters"

This is, while still wrong, at least a step up from the prior tactic of blaming other countries! They're almost learning!

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Willa Rogers posted:

super-weird how the phrase "republican mist" became the trope du jour among all the lib media outlets & pundits to explain why republican leads aren't to be trusted tonight.

almost as if they were given a sheet of talking points from the dems.

that's interesting, it's a term that doesn't even show up on google. had to have gone out on a listserv this morning if it's popping up on tv today (not that im watching msnbc)

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Venomous posted:

the tension is killing me. I lust for Democratic schadenfreude

relax, its going to take hours, maybe days. hell even months

duck.exe
Apr 14, 2012

Nap Ghost

the needle tears a hole
the old familiar sting

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

All my ducklos, unembedded

Subvisual Haze
Nov 22, 2003

The building was on fire and it wasn't my fault.

Buffer posted:

To understand the election results first we need to discuss the events of gamergate

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

CODChimera posted:

relax, its going to take hours, maybe days. hell even months

thats only if its close

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
didn't that guy turn out to be a sex pest

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Voted to increase property taxes to pay for the forest preserve, voted to expand workers rights to unionize and organize, voted green where I could, and I wrote in Hillary Clinton against Tammy Duckworth because I've heard it's her turn. Left everything else blank here in Illinois. :toot:

Paladin
Nov 26, 2004
You lost today, kid. But that doesn't mean you have to like it.

ex post facho posted:

Beetlejuice? yeah that’s covered pretty thoroughly by the last thirty minutes of the film.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

ex post facho posted:

no the fat guy was cool, you are thinking of jeffrey jones who played the dad and is a pedophile

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Lib and let die posted:

they sent her to abe's funeral while joe brandon went to lizzy's

Biden went to Lincoln's funeral, and he decided that was enough dead Abes

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/stevenportnoy/status/1590106442002059264?t=OYKNNwoJP1rwXFFSjFr1wg&s=19

:yeshaha:

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

no the fat guy was cool, you are thinking of jeffrey jones who played the dad and is a pedophile

ah got it thanks

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
Some extremely funny exit polling here to entertain you while you wait

https://twitter.com/stevenportnoy/status/1590104111739195392?t=7jHYXFmJc-4U3wxYo_TjMw&s=19

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

didn't realize -the guy who played Otho, Glenn Shadix, died in 2010 rip :[

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin
https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/1590055044430581760