Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
midterm predictions
This poll is closed.
blue wave 61 10.57%
red wave 65 11.27%
stalemate 92 15.94%
goku 359 62.22%
Total: 459 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Taco Duck posted:

gently caress all these numbers let's get high

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:
ok gang are we dead yet

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

finally an issue that we can agree on bipartisanly

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Okay but is that going to matter?

I have to assume it's some kind of joke, PA had excuse-only mail in voting until 2020 and no other kinds of early voting, so you can't compare the numbers at all lol

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

hahahahahaha

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
putting on my schnorkles hat to say: american exit polls are usually p wonky compared to other countries’, they predicted hilldawg was gonna win in 2016 among other things, wouldn’t read too much into them either way

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

https://twitter.com/SteveBartlettSC/status/1590113360422768640

omg im gonna die laughing

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

sinnesloeschen posted:

ok gang are we dead yet

NO

WHAT THE gently caress

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

jfc

that's some galaxy brains there

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Oh he will and the Pentagon will listen to his stupid poo poo forever

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

is "young" anyone below the age of 65?

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

i’m gonna chug a whole bottle of whiskey up my rear end the day he croaks lmao

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

lmao Elon will never admit a mistake

ex a: cyber truck

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

Hell yeah! a double checkmark system.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1590118240654696449

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I get: $8
You get:...

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Lpzie 2 posted:

anyone eat a nutty buddykins 2?

:stare:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
twitter charging for platinum eh? what's next, charging for a stickied thread? get outta here

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol did she lose?

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007
elon musk is a stupid dipshit and lpzie 2s gimmick is the worst i ever seen

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

I could totally see twitter charging for archives since digging up old tweets is what gets people in trouble

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Lol

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Anyone under 80 is a young voter

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC3W1BiUjp0

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

new kind of cat posted:

i’m gonna chug a whole bottle of whiskey up my rear end the day he croaks lmao
his mum lived to 88, fred christ made it to 94 with part of his skull missing, Donny’s probably got another 10 to 20 years of carefully preserved life battery left

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

remember that lady who would tweet "today is the day Donald j trump became president." every day until some bad racist jokes of hers from 2010 came out

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1590118240654696449?t=LifPUNos1IFCWMxy2tNuzg&s=19

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

sinnesloeschen posted:

ok gang are we dead yet

Red Baron posted:

NO

WHAT THE gently caress

uhhh getting some new information here. Sorry it looks like we've got another 10 years of this bullshit

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

Do you actually see campaign ads? I think I saw like 2 all year, but I don't have cable and stream most of my sports from shady sites on the internet. Mostly I just can't get people to stop texting me begging for money from states I can't even vote in.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

uh, I’m so adult. I’ll just drink till I can’t function

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

so what is this lady's deal that turned her from I guess just an ordinary local-TV-celebrity liberal who hung out with drag queens and queer people a few years ago into whatever she is now

like did she get one of those brain tumors that turns people evil like Charles Whitman had or w/e

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/1590118739026259970

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/revhowardarson/status/1590108163822714881

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Substandard posted:

Do you actually see campaign ads? I think I saw like 2 all year, but I don't have cable and stream most of my sports from shady sites on the internet. Mostly I just can't get people to stop texting me begging for money from states I can't even vote in.

yeah, i have youtube TV and watch the local news and sports on it, for the past few weeks about 80-90% of the ads have been election ads

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide

Wat

Georgia!

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

tacodaemon posted:

so what is this lady's deal that turned her from I guess just an ordinary local-TV-celebrity liberal who hung out with drag queens and queer people a few years ago into whatever she is now

like did she get one of those brain tumors that turns people evil like Charles Whitman had or w/e

Libs become chuds if they face criticism or any challenge

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

Apraxin posted:

his mum lived to 88, fred christ made it to 94 with part of his skull missing, Donny’s probably got another 10 to 20 years of carefully preserved life battery left

i will be so fuckibg pissed if he outlived me

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Consummate Professional posted:

uh, I’m so adult. I’ll just drink till I can’t function

yeah but what about election stress?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Substandard posted:

In Oregon on regular over the air tv every single commercial has been a campaign ad