Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Johnny Cache Hit
Oct 17, 2011
Kentucky democrats are - as expected - eating big ol plates of poo poo.

but, somewhat surprisingly to me, this deeply evil state may actually be on track to defeating amendment 2, which would impose a constitutional ban against abortion.

it’s losing by nearly 9% in Shelby county which is a reliable R+10 rural county. in some really loving rural counties, I mean Kentucky hill people rural counties, it’s winning but only by 4-5%

it’s early but something good may have happened in Kentucky. :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Euronymous
Jul 19, 2022

"the collapse of our democracy" means no more and no less than a democrat shellacking, correct?

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

Imagine paying thousands of dollars to stand near a long rear end voting line in armpit ohio in order to experience the collapse of the United States when instead you could simply pay :10bux: to experience the same thing from the comfort of your home on Something Awful Dot Com.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Lol how did they manage to run out of paper to print ballots. Seppos are clownshoes

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Sydin posted:

Imagine paying thousands of dollars to stand near a long rear end voting line in armpit ohio in order to experience the collapse of the United States when instead you could simply pay :10bux: to experience the same thing from the comfort of your home on Something Awful Dot Com.

but I get banned for drunkposting, who is gonna stop me from drinking in ohio?

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

Euronymous posted:

"the collapse of our democracy" means no more and no less than a democrat shellacking, correct?

well i mean it sort of lies in the name doesn't it

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

hell yeah gently caress this dude

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

hope y'all are mentally prepared for governor she-huck

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Johnny Cache Hit posted:

but, somewhat surprisingly to me, this deeply evil state may actually be on track to defeating amendment 2, which would impose a constitutional ban against abortion.

it’s losing by nearly 9% in Shelby county which is a reliable R+10 rural county. in some really loving rural counties, I mean Kentucky hill people rural counties, it’s winning but only by 4-5%

What about Amendment 1?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Dem destruction status?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Johnny Cache Hit posted:

why would the democrats benefit from the super popularity of abortion rights when electing democrats never does anything to advance abortion rights

FLIPADELPHIA
Apr 27, 2007

Heavy Shit
Grimey Drawer

Mayor Dave posted:

Dem destruction status?

imminent

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Coolness Averted posted:

but I get banned for drunkposting, who is gonna stop me from drinking in ohio?

Cspam has a long history of celebrating drunk posting on election nights, you're safe here

Whereas in Ohio you run the risk of getting your rear end beat by a fat dude in a maga sweatshirt

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

the demokkkrats are going to be destroyed in 2hr22min

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
If there was somehow any doubt you can put a fork in Christ: he's done.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Sydin posted:

Has been for 2000 years, and it was a spear bit a fork

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Sydin posted:

well yeah, dude died 2000 years ago

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

Sydin posted:

frankly think the man's been stuck with enough pointy things, rude

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

https://twitter.com/AnaKasparian/status/1590118240839434241

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

Mayor Dave posted:

really queer Christmas posted:

well yeah, dude died 2000 years ago

Mayor Dave posted:

lmao thank you autocorrect for this content.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Johnny Cache Hit posted:

i worked an election hotline today and like 60% of the issues were in Louisville

wasn't a Kentucky-specific hotline either

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
TYT encouraging people to vote for fuckin Rick Caruso lmfao

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

once we see Hillary wins Florida I'm going to bed

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
Anyway it's finally 5 so imma open a beer and play Persona 5 Strikers for an hour or two, look forward to seeing how much Dem blood has been spilled on my return.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Mayor Dave posted:

They’ve captured the id of self-described progressives. Law and order ‘progressives’ are loving everywhere these days it’s absolutely wild

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

de santis might even win counties that are literally always blue like orange and tampa as well good job dems

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

progressives have always been poo poo

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Mayor Dave posted:

they feel bullied, really

kinda wonder what richard wolff is thinking as he reads ana's tweet since she was on his show last week

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Wolfy posted:

Its going to be really funny because as someone subjected to extreme amounts of political advertising while watching sportsball in Georgia, I totally forgot about the culture war for the last month. The republicans were all in on inflation and spending. meanwhile the best warnock could muster was a bunch of old “sensible republicans” who couldn’t support Herschel Walker. They delivered nothing of substance on the economic pain people are feeling and didn’t even try to be empathetic. just look at me I’m Raphael Warnock I’m a nice and professional guy and Herschel is a fake cop.

the dems are going to get dunked so hard tonight

james carville had to hang a sign in bill clinton's office reminding him that the economy was important

there are clearly no james carvilles in the current Dem political space and boy howdy is that going to gently caress us to death tonight

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

lmao increased immiseration exacerbated by climate change is going to be blamed on dems forever

Johnny Cache Hit
Oct 17, 2011

LastInLine posted:

What about Amendment 1?

less results in so far, hard to say. numerically it’s losing (good) but some of the margins in high republican turn out counties are solid as expected.

it might need help from Jefferson/Fayette and, “we’ll see”.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
it's extremely funny to me that the most competitive democrat the democrats thought they could run for florida governor was a former republican

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

how bad are the dems getting destroyed on a scale of shellacking to apocalyptic

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Shear Modulus posted:

Vaporized

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

ex post facho posted:

it's extremely funny to me that the most competitive democrat the democrats thought they could run for florida governor was a former republican

it's because the dems captured the moderate republican demographic forever in 2020

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

the demokkkrats are going to be destroyed in 2hr22min

Nah I think you'll find the democrats will actually get 99 percent of the vote. No further questions, move along please. Very legit and accurate counting guaranteed.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Shear Modulus posted:

Newmap Florida has already flipped the House on its own pretty much

B B
Dec 1, 2005

spanberger, one of the dems i was most looking forward to getting destroyed, is currently losing by 10 points lmao

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

are the democrats destroyed yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

the gop has already flipped 3 congressional seats in FL. :fork: