Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

floppyspud posted:

Tbh if you want something that you can just put down without the pos hassle it already exists. they're called M structures, they can do a lot of things and are pretty cheap relative to bigger things like forts, I doubt you will get anything better than they are.

As for capital holes wouldn't you always be able to roll them back in by scanning? Sure it would be a pain, but I'm struggling to understand how you will make it truly one way.

The idea would be something that drops quicker than an Asshut and provides much more limited services.

Also, yes, people were talking about only even being able to take a capital out to k-space for death roams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

psilocybin laden posted:

Update: They've been booted from the Imperium

Good, the sooner this poo poo gets stamped out the better.

Also it amuseuses me that the people going "oh goons these days are all woke f***" (yes I have heard someone say that) aren't like the old goons that were in goonfleet back in '06 or something, but rather are all fortress delve krabs. And the people that call other goons pubbies are pubbies! Especially karmafleet, amok and ascee seem to be better at that.

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

dragonshardz posted:

The idea would be something that drops quicker than an Asshut and provides much more limited services.

Also, yes, people were talking about only even being able to take a capital out to k-space for death roams.

You might be able to get that, but I doubt it. Seems like splitting hairs, if you want a little place to just be safe and that you can put up and take down quickly, it's a pos with no modules.

Also, yes, I'm stupid.

WilWheaton
Oct 11, 2006

It'd be hard to get bored on this ship!
People in karmafleet not realizing what “pubbie” actually means and throwing it around as an insult is hilarious to me

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

WilWheaton posted:

People in karmafleet not realizing what “pubbie” actually means and throwing it around as an insult is hilarious to me

o7o7o7o7o7

twigplant
Jun 9, 2009

You're asking me to believe in sentient meat.
during the great posting events of the summer, some nerd in theta was concern trolling about "b-b-but there's surely other people in the alliance who have bad opinions? what happens to them? how come the current people are getting singled out? will we go around and interview everyone and see if they have the right opinions??" and i was like no, dude, that is utterly unnecessary because those people will make themselves known after some time. et voilà.

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

floppyspud posted:

Also it amuseuses me that the people going "oh goons these days are all woke f***" (yes I have heard someone say that) aren't like the old goons that were in goonfleet back in '06 or something, but rather are all fortress delve krabs. And the people that call other goons pubbies are pubbies! Especially karmafleet, amok and ascee seem to be better at that.

they loved to say that about delta, and at the same time also called us "grade 8 bullies", but the hilarity of

"aren't like the old goons that were in goonfleet back in '06 or something"

is that multiple founders of the imperium are in delta lmao, furnok dorn and firstnamelastname are both here and were the ones that made goonfleet with remedial - along with a ton of other old goons

haargoth who slew bob is here too

it's literally the 06 goons lmao

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
i think you mean the o7 of goons my good man

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
dont worry about the deltalluminati

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewj9fJSbtlk

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Dalmuti posted:

Karmafleet.....sucks rear end

many people have been saying this

twigplant
Jun 9, 2009

You're asking me to believe in sentient meat.

floppyspud posted:

i remember being discouraged at one point for pointing out that the only people who weren't pubbies were the SA posters. apparently we didn't want to alert anyone that they were in fact the pubbies.

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

psilocybin laden posted:

but the hilarity of

"aren't like the old goons that were in goonfleet back in '06 or something"

is that multiple founders of the imperium are in delta lmao, furnok dorn and firstnamelastname are both here and were the ones that made goonfleet with remedial - along with a ton of other old goons

haargoth who slew bob is here too

it's literally the 06 goons lmao

I think you have misunderstood me, I meant that the people who are saying goons have become woke idiots since the "good old days" are not the ones who were there in the "good old days." in fact a lot of those who actually were probably think the stuff they said and did was appalling (i know FNLN and a lot of the other important people do), I've heard of some pretty lovely stuff from back then.

You also may not have misunderstood me, I'm wrong quite often.

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

ded posted:

i think you mean the o7 of goons my good man

o7o7, m8, ready to makies some iskies with my toonies.

-floppyspud

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

i... am the true goon

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

floppyspud posted:

You might be able to get that, but I doubt it. Seems like splitting hairs, if you want a little place to just be safe and that you can put up and take down quickly, it's a pos with no modules.

Also, yes, I'm stupid.

My posts were more about "waiting for CCP to follow through on promises"

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

twigplant posted:

i remember being discouraged at one point for pointing out that the only people who weren't pubbies were the SA posters. apparently we didn't want to alert anyone that they were in fact the pubbies.

:goonsay:

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.
7 days of free Omega on the New Eden Store right now!

Also, the art team knocked it out of the park with the new hangar and animations. There's been a few other cosmetic changes aswell, like shader effects for the Enforcer and the default Nightmare skin having freaking Tigers on it :v:

There might be more, but those are the ones I've found so far.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

https://www.eveonline.com/news/view/uprising-expansion-now-live

quote:

If you’re going to rise up in your brand-new navy ships, you’re going to want to look the part and be ready to maximize their impact. From 11-17 November, log in daily for thousands of Skill Points to help you train up the necessary skills, then coat your navy frigates in Versus Blueforce and Redforce SKINs. In addition to those Alpha rewards, Omega pilots will also get Versus SKINs for the all-new navy battlecruisers and an extra 275,000 Skill Points!

On the subject of unmissable offers, until 22 November you can get 7 days of Omega free by visiting the New Eden Store! Use your Omega to gain unlimited access to ships and activities in EVE, faster skill training, and claim improved daily Uprising login rewards.

quote:

If you are in a ship when initiating a clone jump, you will now automatically disembark, wait out the timer and then clone jump, saving you some clicks before jumping into a different clone at another location. There are also more jump clones available with the addition of the Elite Infomorph Psychology skill book!

Thank Christ.

New interior looks pretty drat cool

quote:

When an individual capsuleer in a player corp earns EverMarks (toward spaceship decal tattoos), the corporation earns them too. During the promotion period, the ratio of player and corp EverMarks earned will be 1 to 1. Keep this in mind and start hitting those Paragon missions, because in 2023, player corps will be able to spend the EverMarks they have accumulated through individual member activity.

Nice structure

PhilippAchtel fucked around with this message at 13:16 on Nov 8, 2022

Eyud
Aug 5, 2006

Huge upgrade for ship spinning

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

DOCKING

ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping

Eyud
Aug 5, 2006

Nightmares have cool kitty holograms now

Saithir
Jul 10, 2022
The holograms (they're also on some other ships like a stiletto gets fire wings) are bugged skins from Serenity's Chinese New Year or something like that. They'll 1000% go away tomorrow, next week at most.

salartarium
Sep 7, 2021

PhilippAchtel posted:

When an individual capsuleer in a player corp earns EverMarks (toward spaceship decal tattoos), the corporation earns them too. During the promotion period, the ratio of player and corp EverMarks earned will be 1 to 1. Keep this in mind and start hitting those Paragon missions, because in 2023, player corps will be able to spend the EverMarks they have accumulated through individual member activity.

Nitpicking, but I’m worried that they mix the capitalization and use ‘Evermark’ and ‘Evermore’ multiple times. It gets confusing when no one knows how to write stuff like ‘evemail’.

salartarium fucked around with this message at 16:08 on Nov 8, 2022

Eyud
Aug 5, 2006

Saithir posted:

The holograms (they're also on some other ships like a stiletto gets fire wings) are bugged skins from Serenity's Chinese New Year or something like that. They'll 1000% go away tomorrow, next week at most.

Yeah Paladins were similarly bugged a while back but I'll enjoy my tiger ship while it lasts

The Claptain
May 11, 2014

Grimey Drawer

psilocybin laden posted:

Update: They've been booted from the Imperium

I took a look at their blacklist entry and :yikes:

Space Butler
Dec 3, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Eyud posted:

Huge upgrade for ship spinning

Still can't spin supers, can't spin caps or freighters anymore. Not sure this is an upgrade.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

The Claptain posted:

I took a look at their blacklist entry and :yikes:

this is much more of what i was expecting from that one guy talking about meme names tbh

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

Really want to get some logos on my ship, shame you can only do one mission per day per agent.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer
Apparently, Armageddons now get a bonus to heavy missile damage. :lol: I had always trouble making a workable fit with that thing because the Geddon with lasers eats so much cap. I'm now tempted to make a RHM-PVP fit.

Edit:

Woops, thought of the Abaddon. Still, the Geddon looks better, so still tempted.

angry armadillo
Jul 26, 2010
Rev Navy BPCs were going for 3bil + yesterday making Amarr LP worth 3k isk

Yesterday was a good day!

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Solus posted:

drat they made Dawn "I doxx women" Rhea a director.

Great org!!!!

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

edit: revised edition

Rudeboy Detective fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Nov 9, 2022

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

Currently trying to convince a pubbie that there is no spod anywhere except pochven... loving hell

WilWheaton
Oct 11, 2006

It'd be hard to get bored on this ship!

floppyspud posted:

Currently trying to convince a pubbie that there is no spod anywhere except pochven... loving hell

Id quite easily believe that with all the bizarre scarcity changes

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

WilWheaton posted:

Id quite easily believe that with all the bizarre scarcity changes

Yeah they bet 50m on it, still waiting on that transaction...

In other news, is stocking nearby npc areas allowed? Planning on doing fountain since I feel like there's a market there with no competition, just like ammo, drones, shuttles.

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

floppyspud posted:

Yeah they bet 50m on it, still waiting on that transaction...

In other news, is stocking nearby npc areas allowed? Planning on doing fountain since I feel like there's a market there with no competition, just like ammo, drones, shuttles.

Yeah, make sure to stock dreads, fuel and cap modules in NPC delve as well as NPC fountain. Super profitable market there.

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

L0cke17 posted:

Yeah, make sure to stock dreads, fuel and cap modules in NPC delve as well as NPC fountain. Super profitable market there.

Wow, great advice thanks! Was also thinking of doing blops, covert cynos, torpedos, bombers, and kikis aswell. Maybe even some covert ops cloaks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

floppyspud posted:

Wow, great advice thanks! Was also thinking of doing blops, covert cynos, torpedos, bombers, and kikis aswell. Maybe even some covert ops cloaks?

Don't forget focused void bombs!