Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Yeah cool Terry let me just throw these queenless bees into the spare apiary I've got lying around and hope they live long enough for me to even get a smackerel of honey out of them.

Don't give animals as gifts, folks.

CopperHound
Feb 14, 2012

No 2021 on that list?

Idk which face you would choose for that.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

CopperHound posted:

No 2021 on that list?

:whitewater:

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

CopperHound posted:

No 2021 on that list?

It's a cheap shot but I'm glad they made it.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

90s Cringe Rock posted:

It's a cheap shot but I'm glad they made it.

I’m glad the cheapskate took the shot too

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM-e46xdcUo

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

CopperHound posted:

No 2021 on that list?

you miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

LifeSunDeath posted:

that statement is a banger

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

LifeSunDeath posted:

https://twitter.com/LennyDykstra/status/1590407856435576832

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

God drat, imagine being down that bad for salmonella sliders.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Speedboat Jones posted:

God drat, imagine being down that bad for salmonella sliders.

I listened to his Bein Ian ep and it sounds like Lenny is just looking for something powerful enough to kill him

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

lol
https://twitter.com/torqpenderloin/status/1590430400350126081?s=20&t=ct7H9IBhZS1hWQjHnrzNJg
https://twitter.com/warneagle/status/1590435806446964737?s=20&t=ct7H9IBhZS1hWQjHnrzNJg
https://twitter.com/BushLeagueBlake/status/1590411046149586944?s=20&t=ct7H9IBhZS1hWQjHnrzNJg

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

LifeSunDeath posted:

I don't like making jokes about suicide, but man this low tax guy sucked a lot

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Did you hear about the man in the pig-wrestling contest? A big, young farm boy went to the Iowa county fair one fine day. After scraping every cent he could find out of his pockets for an entry fee and a drink, he wandered around the fair, amazed by the lights and sounds and smells. He wanted to play midway games, but they all cost money. That’s when he saw it: a huge sign promising a $500 prize for anyone victorious in pig-wrestling. Now, the young farm boy had no idea what pig-wrestling was, but he was a strapping young lad and had been on the farm his whole life. The young man strode up to the midway barker with a confidence few could match, and asked what the rules were. The midway barker said to the man “On the ninth of November two-thousand and twenty-one Richard Kyanka shot a bullet through his stupid loving brain, ending his poo poo life”

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Very nice

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

oh man I used to go to Specs during the day cause they have import foods, and the people in there at 11am make me very sad.

e,c:

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

I love that those are all pencil drawings of ceiling lamp fixtures

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Rejected fantasy breastplate armor designs

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

I love that those are all pencil drawings of ceiling lamp fixtures

Hey! Some of them are chicken incubators.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

freeedr posted:

Did you hear about the man in the pig-wrestling contest? A big, young farm boy went to the Iowa county fair one fine day. After scraping every cent he could find out of his pockets for an entry fee and a drink, he wandered around the fair, amazed by the lights and sounds and smells. He wanted to play midway games, but they all cost money. That’s when he saw it: a huge sign promising a $500 prize for anyone victorious in pig-wrestling. Now, the young farm boy had no idea what pig-wrestling was, but he was a strapping young lad and had been on the farm his whole life. The young man strode up to the midway barker with a confidence few could match, and asked what the rules were. The midway barker said to the man “On the ninth of November two-thousand and twenty-one Richard Kyanka shot a bullet through his stupid loving brain, ending his poo poo life”

Those rules don’t make any sense at all. I bet that’s not a union shop.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Dabir posted:

Hey! Some of them are chicken incubators.

dinner service

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

My buddy Jeff saw a UFO once but when we looked at it carefully it was just a regular A380 doing an international route, but when we enhanced the image further the cockpit had an alien in and the alien smiled at me

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
And then you enhanced it one more step and the alien was making an OK symbol on its leg and now ur gay

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...

1955 is just the jetsons house

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
2013 is a pitch pipe.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Now we’re talkin’

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

My father when people in his immediate vicinity mention the topic "weather" in passing:

Okay, so I just asked Google; 7 degrees at 5, 7 degrees at 8, then 8 degrees at 9, and around 10 it'll be 11 degrees already. Until then it'll be slightly cloudy, but 15% chance of rain. That decreases to 9% at noon. No wait, that's for Warsaw. No? Hm? How do I get back?!

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

lol

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Antigravitas posted:

My father when people in his immediate vicinity mention the topic "weather" in passing:

Okay, so I just asked Google; 7 degrees at 5, 7 degrees at 8, then 8 degrees at 9, and around 10 it'll be 11 degrees already. Until then it'll be slightly cloudy, but 15% chance of rain. That decreases to 9% at noon. No wait, that's for Warsaw. No? Hm? How do I get back?!

Seriously what is it with old people and the weather? I am a pilot and even I don't care about weather to this level of granularity. But they all do it. Oh fascinating it's a 14% chance in the morning but 55% chance in the afternoon eh? "It might rain" is more than enough. Jesus

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

pfannkuchen ftw

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I think there is a novelty in having access to that kind of information in that degree of detail whenever they like.

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

We are all drinking from the highball glass of ideology.

Your parcel arrived in the post.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Mr. Wiggles posted:

Your parcel arrived in the post.

I am arriving

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Sagebrush posted:

Seriously what is it with old people and the weather? I am a pilot and even I don't care about weather to this level of granularity. But they all do it. Oh fascinating it's a 14% chance in the morning but 55% chance in the afternoon eh? "It might rain" is more than enough. Jesus

I'm not old gently caress you it's interesting

:mad:

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

anytime I hear someone talk about the weather I think of that one dave matthews band song

t-t-t-talk about the weatheruhuhuh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Antigravitas posted:

I'm not old gently caress you it's interesting

:mad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUGZf_lvumA&t=59s