Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Poopelyse
Jan 22, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Tokelau All Star posted:

I went with the Lacroix this time because it was the cheapest, and good lord this cherry blossom flavor is horrible. It's like drinking wood and plastic.

overall i don't mind the lacroix flavors but goddamn lemoncello is gross. i can't imagine cherry blossom is any better

sometimes the lacroix packs are cheaper than kirkland or waterloo but they try to peddle those poo poo rear end flavors. no way am i buying that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

strangehamster
Sep 21, 2010

dance the night away

There is always one good flavor, an okay flavor, and the last favor you drink.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

pentyne posted:

Never forget

his name is SERGEANT CHOWDOWN jeez

Tokelau All Star
Feb 23, 2008

THE TAXES! THE FINGER THING MEANS THE TAXES!

The lemoncello is also gross but it's 100x more drinkable than the cherry blossom. The razz cranberry is ok.

I had the Waterloo in my cart. Then I put it back because I didn't really like the spiced apple flavor and the Lacroix was like four bucks cheaper. What a mistake.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

Quite A Tool posted:

Ahem, Costco glizzy.

I refuse to believe that glizzy is a real word.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Tell me you can’t gulp glizzy without telling me you can’t gulp glizzy.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

You should be drinking spindrift anyways

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
I feel like Costco dogs aren't glizzies, since you can only glomp them if you're the throat goat.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
I don't dislike LaCroix, but Waterloo is way better.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

lieutenant longdog

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

Alucard posted:

I feel like Costco dogs aren't glizzies, since you can only glomp them if you're the throat goat.

pour one out for our ex-glomper-in-chief :911:

skipdogg
Nov 29, 2004
Resident SRT-4 Expert

Watched a YT video about Costco’s sales and these people had Pulmuone brand Kimchi (zero g’s) at their Costco in Indiana. Have they been forsaken the one true kimchi?

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

Bargearse posted:

I refuse to believe that glizzy is a real word.

Urban Dictionary says:

:hmmyes: ToeSucker9610 knows the score

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

skipdogg posted:

Watched a YT video about Costco’s sales and these people had Pulmuone brand Kimchi (zero g’s) at their Costco in Indiana. Have they been forsaken the one true kimchi?

forget it dogg, it's indiana

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

skipdogg posted:

We have the Two Gs, however in the recent past I believe it was some other brand. I think I kicked off this whole meme when I asked people to clarify which brand was the good one because we've had mixups with regional variations in the past.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Zero VGS posted:

Urban Dictionary says:

:hmmyes: ToeSucker9610 knows the score

Way to out CaptainSarcastic’s Urban Dictionary user name.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

sexy tiger boobs posted:

You should be drinking spindrift anyways

:hmmyes:

Blue Moonlight posted:

Way to out CaptainSarcastic’s Urban Dictionary user name.

:hmmwrong:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
the glistening glizzys of costco

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Spindrift wasn't even worth stealing when I worked a previous job and had the opportunity. Absolute trash tier. Get some real sparkling water like Polar

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Gaius Marius posted:

Spindrift wasn't even worth stealing when I worked a previous job and had the opportunity. Absolute trash tier. Get some real sparkling water like Polar

:barf:

I hate "essence" flavored drinks. Spindrift and San Pellegrino have the right idea - use actual juice, not some bullshit chemical extraction.

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica

Chinatown posted:

the glistening glizzys of costco

I've seen things you wouldn't believe, glizzys glistening off the Kirkland Gate.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Just for the record, I did not change the thread title myself, and at this time I am unsure as to the identity of the actual culprit. :mad:

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

pentyne posted:

Never forget

https://publicaffairs-sme.com/FamilyServingFamily/2022/07/20/for-national-hot-dog-day-relish-the-epic-saga-of-aafes-hot-dog-guy/

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
My Costco had Polar variety packs in late summer this year and they are by far the best seltzer. Although if you didn't regularly drive past the giant Polar bear in Worcester growing up it might not have the same nostalgia kick, and the variety was bog standard and not reflective of the huge array of flavors that Polar makes

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Gaius Marius posted:

lol this is a terrible opinion friend, Spindrift is probably the best seltzer out there

silence_kit
Jul 14, 2011

by the sex ghost
Yeah it’s a lot better than the fake flavoring soda waters

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Gaius Marius posted:

I'm going to support you since nobody else is. Spindrift is awful, their grapefruit seltzer tastes like bile. Just because something is made with a tiny bit of juice doesn't mean it tastes better. Polar is good, LaCroix can be good if you stick with their citrus flavors, and their citrus flavors (haven't checked the others) are naturally sourced (e.g. grapefruit extract).

Action Serious
Feb 2, 2009
The strawberry/lime/black cherry Waterloo variety pack is the best. If that’s not available then the Kirkland variety will do.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

I only buy Spindrift occasionally cause it's drastically more expensive than any other seltzers

I miss all the cool Polar flavours from when I lived in New England though :smith:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Tokelau All Star posted:

I went with the Lacroix this time because it was the cheapest, and good lord this cherry blossom flavor is horrible. It's like drinking wood and plastic.

the cherry blossom is loving TERRIBLE, the absolute worst seltzer I've ever fuckin tried. I love seltzer and think that haters gonna hate, but that cherry blossom flavor makes me reconsider

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Gaius Marius posted:

You son of a bitch

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

CaptainSarcastic posted:

:barf:

I hate "essence" flavored drinks. Spindrift and San Pellegrino have the right idea - use actual juice, not some bullshit chemical extraction.

This is the way.

Barry
Aug 1, 2003

Hardened Criminal
The limoncello Lacroix might be the most vile thing I've ever drank. It's just so bad, I'm stunned they still make it.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I like LaCroix but I also like garbage, so sue me

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Thursday morning church service about to happen.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

bagmonkey posted:

the cherry blossom is loving TERRIBLE, the absolute worst seltzer I've ever fuckin tried. I love seltzer and think that haters gonna hate, but that cherry blossom flavor makes me reconsider

Couldn't determine if kimchi flavored seltzer was a thing, but I did see Amazon reviews for a fermented radish seltzer that may have existed

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
Just buy a SodaStream and make your own drat carbonated water

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
your mistake is not searching in korean

https://masism.kr/1622?ckattempt=1

"Kimchi Coolpis"

second pic has an english label

"Kimchi ramune"

"Kimchi cocktail"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

bagmonkey posted:

QFT, the cherry blossom is the worst I've ever had in my entire life as well. Tastes like someone regurgitated Robitussin into the vat of seltzer.

Spindrift owns, especially their tea/lemonade combo.