Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Tree Dude posted:

This Project Camelot guy who just finds words in different languages that kinda sound the same is the most boring person.

I'm an etymologist.

That dude is my loving nemesis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Loving Jordan’s multiple suggestions that there’s smarter ways to abduct and torture Nancy pelosi.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

I learned a bit more of the history of the Secret Space Program from this fun doco I watched last night. It's a good dive into the crazy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYvnKc908Fw

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
the mod team violated the sancity of my avatar

Xiahou Dun posted:

I'm an etymologist.

False cognates are fun, you spoil sport.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
The boys did not disappoint me in being blown over by the insanity of jones’ Paul Pelosi coverage. Jordan also has a reaction to Alex saying there were no kids involved. Spoiler alert: he found an excuse the next day to say there was also a child present.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Xiahou Dun posted:

I'm an etymologist.

I would think your nemesis would be an entomologist

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Lol Thursday’s show opens with insane antisemitism apparently the confederacy and slavery were all Jewish people’s fault.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Xiahou Dun posted:

I'm an etymologist.

"loving nemesis," you see, of course loving refers to copulation. And nemesis, that's neme and sis. Neme is the root form of name and sis, of course means sister. Named could mean favorite He's making love to your favorite sister?

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!

Spoeank posted:

"loving nemesis," you see, of course loving refers to copulation. And nemesis, that's neme and sis. Neme is the root form of name and sis, of course means sister. Named could mean favorite He's making love to your favorite sister?

He clearly said to blaaaaaave

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Dangerous Person posted:

I knew I couldn't trust someone who still likes Bray Wyatt after all that Fiend poo poo

Good news newest episode Dan is turning on Bray a bit and is worried about it all.

Also, Jordan dying laughing at Uncle Howdy made my day.
And for the no wrestling fans
Uncle Howdy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTBSzs_MpqU

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Digital Jedi posted:

Good news newest episode Dan is turning on Bray a bit and is worried about it all.

Also, Jordan dying laughing at Uncle Howdy made my day.
And for the no wrestling fans
Uncle Howdy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTBSzs_MpqU

Until I got to where you actually wrote the word "wrestling", I had no idea that's what you were talking about and I honestly thought I was having a stroke.

LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

Oh, what? So now I suppose you're just going to sit there and pout?
The punitive damages hearing is live!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ck5PaVQZpg

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
March 6, 2019. PJW quits. Knowledge Fight again declares the end of Info Wars.

Would have been awesome if they were right one of those times.

Maybe a couple years from now when Alex's new reality of living under the Sandy Hook damages settles in he'll throw in the towel. I don't really see much incentive for him to keep the grift going after he's lost the respect and can't even keep the money. Can't deny he's been a cockroach all these years though so I'm not counting on it.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020

Tree Dude posted:

March 6, 2019. PJW quits. Knowledge Fight again declares the end of Info Wars.

Would have been awesome if they were right one of those times.

Maybe a couple years from now when Alex's new reality of living under the Sandy Hook damages settles in he'll throw in the towel. I don't really see much incentive for him to keep the grift going after he's lost the respect and can't even keep the money. Can't deny he's been a cockroach all these years though so I'm not counting on it.

How is a working man even supposed to exist on $40k a month?

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Maybe we misheard him, he owns a gaming store and makes money selling Warhammer 40k

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Your Gay Uncle posted:

Maybe we misheard him, he owns a gaming store and makes money selling Warhammer 40k

Alex is deffo one of those guys who doesn't think the Imperium is a joke and takes the fluff deadly seriously.

Possibly also thinks Tyranids are real.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1590197915649454080

I'm not sure what I was expecting from Alex's election night coverage but this was not it

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Fentry posted:

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1590197915649454080

I'm not sure what I was expecting from Alex's election night coverage but this was not it

I give it 7/10. Needs to be a tinfoil hat under there to really sell it authentically.

LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

Oh, what? So now I suppose you're just going to sit there and pout?
New Formulaic Objections! I just laughed for a solid minute at Alex telling Chris Mattei "Shame on you sir" at about the halfway point.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Digital Jedi posted:

This is good but is off set by him dissing Trix in the newest episode

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
Forgive me if this a cringe idea, but we should gift SA memberships to JorDan.

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Marsupial Ape posted:

They've got it rough enough listening to Alex as much as they do.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Marsupial Ape posted:

Dan would probably lurk so hard he might as well have an account for all the posting he’d do and Jordan would walk into C-SPAM for the hottest, fastest flame out in history.

So basically, should 10 of us each put in 2$ or how else do we want to split this.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Marsupial Ape posted:

Is there evidence they don’t already have accounts?

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
Just got to Formulaic Objections 1. It's interesting hearing a deposition from before they knew Mark Bankston and before the default.

It was also funny a few episodes before this Dan mentioning that he would never send clips or want to talk to the lawyers.

Tree Dude fucked around with this message at 06:41 on Nov 10, 2022

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020

0konner posted:

Is there evidence they don’t already have accounts?

I wouldn’t talk to us, either.

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

Jordan knows about somethingawful, at least. I think their absence is a choice.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

ILL Machina posted:

Jordan knows about somethingawful, at least. I think their absence is a choice.

Did he actually say something specific or are you putting together outside evidence?

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

Pretty sure I heard him mention this place in an episode, but I have also tweeted him an invitation directly for some reason.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Vaguely curious how that came to happen, but yeah that’d do it lol.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

nothing good would come of getting them to join / outing them as already posting

let's not

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
I’m just in a particularly good mood and thought it would be…ugh…a nice gesture of appreciation. Do we have other pitches? A box of really nice uniball ink pens? Everybody likes a B+ ballpoint pen.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Dangerous Person posted:

This is good but is off set by him dissing Trix in the newest episode

Trix hasnt been the same in years, they changed to generic puffed corn balls like kix and just dyed/flavored them, and while i think they rolled that back, the flavor isnt the same or as good

I had a trix/fruity pebbles craving during the pandemic and it was not slaked by either one. Maybe i should try froot loops.

tracecomplete
Feb 26, 2017

rotinaj posted:

I had a trix/fruity pebbles craving during the pandemic and it was not slaked by either one. Maybe i should try froot loops.

Big Kellogg has neither maintained nor gained. The power move for looped froots here, I poo poo you not, is Malt-O-Meal Tootie Fruities. They remain the exact same sugary trash they were when I was a kid.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

tracecomplete posted:

Big Kellogg has neither maintained nor gained. The power move for looped froots here, I poo poo you not, is Malt-O-Meal Tootie Fruities. They remain the exact same sugary trash they were when I was a kid.

Malt o meal stuff is pretty good, i should go ahead and start buying their stuff

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
https://twitter.com/ChrisMatteiCT/status/1590778197834010624

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

Beautiful. I am a amazed that the compensatory damages were so much more than punitive.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

Beautiful. I am a amazed that the compensatory damages were so much more than punitive.

…so far. There are more.

Also more cases.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
I just buy the big bag off whatever the store knock off of Oreo Cheerios is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

LASER BEAM DREAM posted:

New Formulaic Objections! I just laughed for a solid minute at Alex telling Chris Mattei "Shame on you sir" at about the halfway point.

yep this last one was terrific, jones is so bad at this