Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Sanrio is Hello Kitty and are also known for having zero sense of humor when it comes to their IPs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

GolfHole posted:

the pagliacci joke except its about nathen

But doctor, I am celibate, and the world's youngest Garfield Franchisee.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Frank Frank posted:

Sanrio is Hello Kitty and are also known for having zero sense of humor when it comes to their IPs

Fun fact: Walmart Hello Kitty has eyelashes.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

:lol:

Chernobyl baby
Jul 19, 2011

deedee megadoodoo posted:

Pascal FKD the cat

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Kevin DuBrow posted:

His hairline is confusing me in that photo.

I don’t want this to get lost. It looks like he’s wearing a plastic hair hat that’s a size or two too small

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

david_a posted:

I don’t want this to get lost. It looks like he’s wearing a plastic hair hat that’s a size or two too small

Who wore it better?

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

david_a posted:

I've noticed this two or three times now and his hair is just as uncanny valley as the man himself

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Kevin DuBrow posted:

His hairline is confusing me in that photo.

Pretty soon he's gonna be like Reid Fleming and tell everyone 'I get my hair cut this way ON PURPOSE'

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

david_a posted:

He'd be better off getting his facial hair transplanted to his forehead.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

he deserves it he works so hard

MACAW.AVI
Dec 1, 2013
Looks more like a head-fin (to match that fishy pout).

Or he’s turning into a Sleestak.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Just watch a little of Dubai Bling on Netflix if you want to see Nathan's natural habitat.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Elephant Ambush posted:

However, that's a Winnie the Pooh silhouette

Hey be respectful for what is very obviously the silhouette of the Chinese Chairman!

tFUCKINGmesis
Oct 5, 2011
He looks like a special edition Ken doll with an MSRP of $350 that will be sitting completely untouched in warehouses for decades.

SeXTcube
Jan 1, 2009

tFUCKINGmesis posted:

He looks like a special edition Ken doll with an MSRP of $350 that will be sitting completely untouched in warehouses for decades.
Untouched, just as Angel Gabby and MALIK-ALMULK commanded.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I'd like to see any of you haters get praise from the ex vice-president of global licensing at Sony Pictures Consumer Products like Nathen did!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Gonna post my rejection emails as blurbs.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Look at him surf on that stool!

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Escape From Noise posted:

Look at him surf on that stool!

an apt description of his career

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
So Nathans just addicted to attention and is after the sort of attention that comes from a massive barrage of lawsuits right?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Zeniel posted:

So Nathans just addicted to attention and is after the sort of attention that comes from a massive barrage of lawsuits right?

I could see him representing himself in court if he doesn't flee the country.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

“Your entrée into licensing?”

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

its a nice way to say "oh you got a major cartoon license and then squandered it through terrible decision-making? thats very interesting. please stop shaking my hand"

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

I'm sure he thought it was a cutesy pun to write based on a Totally Real Statement That He Really Received (tm)

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
that's a normal and acceptable use of entrée

incredibly tepid blurb, though

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
WTF is this “untapped market” she’s talking about

I literally typed “disney merchandise” into a search engine and https://www.shopdisney.com was the first result

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

david_a posted:

WTF is this “untapped market” she’s talking about

I literally typed “disney merchandise” into a search engine and https://www.shopdisney.com was the first result

Sounds like someone hasn't blown up their FKN brains yet!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

It will soon dawn on Nathen that he can just create a shell company to be his first "Extremely Satisfied Client".

Of course, Angel Gabby would have to kill him.

AdmiralViscen
Nov 2, 2011

Escape From Noise posted:

I'd like to see any of you haters get praise from the ex vice-president of global licensing at Sony Pictures Consumer Products like Nathen did!

Good to see representation from key brands that still exist such as 20th century fox

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

And that year, for his birthday, he got six pink ping pong balls in a little pink backpack.

AdmiralViscen posted:

Good to see representation from key brands that still exist such as 20th century fox

“It was fascinating to learn of your entrée” doesn’t mean “I was positively blown away,” and might not even mean “your approach was of instructional value.” I take it as, “I watched what you did with the horrible fascination one would reserve for the lowest performer in their high school class attempt to open a combination bakery and rocketeering company, and know that however much trouble I find myself in, I will never be as deluded as you. But thanks! Your Discord is hilarious.”

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

The statement is 100% just a standard networking courtesy because this person met his dad at a rich person shindig once

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

After years of dead ends Nathen finally jumped on the one surefire way to get Disney to contact him. I can't wait to see him edit the C&D letter into a praise blurb

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

"As the sole (...) Responsible party for licensing (...) property worth considerable sums of revenue, we find (...) Mr. Mazri to be (...) (a) Sincere (...) Counsel"

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
if disney shuts down egeez where will people buy officially licensed disney merch except for every retailer in existence????

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
"Nathen ... was ... untapped!" raves Grindr

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Hasturtium posted:

“It was fascinating to learn of your entrée” doesn’t mean “I was positively blown away,” and might not even mean “your approach was of instructional value.” I take it as, “I watched what you did with the horrible fascination one would reserve for the lowest performer in their high school class attempt to open a combination bakery and rocketeering company, and know that however much trouble I find myself in, I will never be as deluded as you. But thanks! Your Discord is hilarious.”

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4012279&perpage=40&noseen=1

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Oh man I would kill for a crossover episode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

Frank Frank posted:

Who wore it better?

Gary Oldman is a treasure, and on the day when the news broke that we lost Kevin Conroy at 66, let's be thankful for the treasures we still have.

Meanwhile Nathen will probably live a long and (physically) healthy entergaging life of anti-accomplishment.