Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe
Well peg my simon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

its that australian guy they had on matt and shane

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

kolby posted:

I feel bad for him because he has a kid and is really broke. I found out about this when he called out Jordan for being upset about a current breakup and she goes, "That was a personal conversation! At least I'm not having money problems" and he jokingly said he was fine because he made $600 last weekend.

I felt the same way but looked into him and it turns out he's actually a deluded washout who has been around long enough that every podcaster knows him as a staple of the social scene. He's the 35 year old at a frat party of podcasts

Pissed Ape Sexist fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Nov 11, 2022

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

kolby posted:

I feel bad for him because he has a kid and is really broke. I found out about this when he called out Jordan for being upset about a current breakup and she goes, "That was a personal conversation! At least I'm not having money problems" and he jokingly said he was fine because he made $600 last weekend.

he makes his baby bite his toe lol

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
semen pigg

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

I felt the same way but looked into him and it turns out he's actually a deluded washout who has been around long enough that every podcaster knows him as a staple of the social scene. He's the 35 year old at a frat party of podcasts

matt christman is like forty lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

i say swears online posted:

matt christman is like forty lol

i think ian is over forty at this point

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Tetramin posted:

Stavs non sequiturs to fill dead air were funny to me because they were as stupid as his tweets.

“Would you rather have x ray vision or have a huge pair of titties??”

"If you poo poo out perfect hamburgers, would you eat them?"

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

TwoStepBoog posted:

i think ian is over forty at this point

He's 23 and a New York eight.

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

you can only be cool on podcasts if you’re 27 and in NYC

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012

What does this mean

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
I think it means he has friends

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch

how'd you look into him chief

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

he looked into his rear end in a top hat lovingly

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Were you comparing notes with Wizard Master?

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Did a background check on that guy and he gets tons of pussy and everyone who hangs around thinks he’s cool as hell.

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

yeah I checked with the fbi and his record says he fucks

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

mike recine did standup in my pretty small city like 5 years ago, at a place that didn’t usually have standup and has since closed down, I found out from a flyer on a telephone poll. Tried to get tickets but the site was down so I’m DM’d him and he said he’d put me on the guest list. The day of I was going to bail but he dm’d me asking for the address of the venue for some reason, so I gave it to him and figured I should probably show. I went and was not on the guest list which was very embarrassing. I also brought 8 people (they had no expectation of guest list, they just laughed at me when I got denied) out of maybe 10 people there total, we picked a table towards the back but the host came up to us before the show and asked us to sit up front and we got crowd work’d by the dogshit host and middlers.

Mike’s set was very funny.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
i just got to the ep in the feed that's bein ian w/ jordan and nick is the guest. it was funny but i think he should always have the slide whistle. i should listen to bein ian

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Puppy Galaxy posted:

mike recine did standup in my pretty small city like 5 years ago, at a place that didn’t usually have standup and has since closed down, I found out from a flyer on a telephone poll. Tried to get tickets but the site was down so I’m DM’d him and he said he’d put me on the guest list. The day of I was going to bail but he dm’d me asking for the address of the venue for some reason, so I gave it to him and figured I should probably show. I went and was not on the guest list which was very embarrassing. I also brought 8 people (they had no expectation of guest list, they just laughed at me when I got denied) out of maybe 10 people there total, we picked a table towards the back but the host came up to us before the show and asked us to sit up front and we got crowd work’d by the dogshit host and middlers.

Mike’s set was very funny.

mike and nick are of the same cloth

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps

the milk machine posted:

i just got to the ep in the feed that's bein ian w/ jordan and nick is the guest. it was funny but i think he should always have the slide whistle. i should listen to bein ian

Bein Ian is a good addition to the Cumtown universe but the episodes without Jordan kinda drag.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Mike Recine is funny, he's good on the show

PTSDeedly Do
Nov 24, 2014

VOID-DOME LOSER 2020

How is this different from any other podcaster

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

britishbornandbread posted:

Bein Ian is a good addition to the Cumtown universe but the episodes without Jordan kinda drag.

we gotta get the Jordan universe

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Editor quitting because his ex girlfriend was spreading rumors that he has aids lol

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

PTSDeedly Do posted:

How is this different from any other podcaster

It's not really, I just kinda dislike mike recine

Goa Tse-tung posted:

we gotta get the Jordan universe

Immediately turning Ian into the sidekick on his own show was a powerful white trash forbidden jutsu. What further secrets does she hold

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

britishbornandbread posted:

I've come to the conclusion that I always feared was true -- Ian is only good in small doses.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Ian is exhausting, Jordan rules

I love you, trashy white girl

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
i want her to do an april fools where she wears her hot topic mall goth costume so bad

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

yeah Ian is funny but kind of started wearing on me a few cumtown appearances in, I can't take watching a whole show of him regularly where he's like the main guy

Jordan I could watch all day though, she rules

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Mandrel posted:

yeah Ian is funny but kind of started wearing on me a few cumtown appearances in, I can't take watching a whole show of him regularly where he's like the main guy

Jordan I could watch all day though, she rules

she's basically made Ian the cohost sideshow on his podcast it's absolutely hilarious and works.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I hope we get the baseball team story

Jordan, please bully Ian to give you the baseball team story

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
jordan is hilarious, put her on more funny podcasts imo

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Ian is also good for one insane reactionary take now and then. I’ve also been skipping the non Jordan eps.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
manic n word episodes

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
It’s funny to me that since cum town started there used to be this collection of extremely generic women stand ups in Brooklyn who were all meh then Jordan comes and fuckin blows them all out of the water after only starting like a year ago.

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Snacksmaniac posted:

Ian is also good for one insane reactionary take now and then. I’ve also been skipping the non Jordan eps.

he could be the cumia of the cumtownverse in 15 years

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

slave to my cravings posted:

It’s funny to me that since cum town started there used to be this collection of extremely generic women stand ups in Brooklyn who were all meh then Jordan comes and fuckin blows them all out of the water after only starting like a year ago.

lol i figured she was on the circuit for a decade and i'm just now hearing about her. that rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

c'mon, glenn, speak a lil chinese for 'em. poo poo, you just killed a motherfucker, it's the least you can do