Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

elf help book posted:

imgur is the standard and when we think itll go down we will bully jeff into rehosting all of it

phew, thank you.

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Leadthumb posted:

Quick sidebar, pssst over here... is there somewhere other than imgur I should be using for image hosting, will all my posts just vanish someday if imgur changes?

waffleimages

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

symbolic posted:

waffleimages

lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Whatever wormskull used for the Madden PC thread.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I should probably work on a sig tomorrow even if I’ll only get a month to use it…

----------------

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I should probably work on a sig tomorrow even if I’ll only get a month to use it…

You have to make a summer sig

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

imgur is the standard and when we think itll go down we will bully jeff into rehosting all of it

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Arch Nemesis posted:

I'm atheist now tho :coolslime: Loss of faith is tough but it is what it is. Still find religion fascinating and love learning about all sorts

whoa

Bro..Cmon now. Were more than our physical body. Do you believe in objective evil? (rape, murder, pedophile) Then there is true good as well - God.

----------------

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

no theres not. its just like, atoms and poo poo. -science

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

insane anime posted:

Bro..Cmon now. Were more than our physical body. Do you believe in objective evil? (rape, murder, pedophile) Then there is true good as well - God.

It's a big question. When it comes down to it, I believe that there are good and evil but that they're subjective. They exist in the minds of people only (maybe other animals too?), but that doesn't take away from their power at all. Something doesn't have to be cosmic law to be profoundly true in a human sense. Our ability to construct powerful meaning is one of the miracles of humanity

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Arch Nemesis posted:

It's a big question. When it comes down to it, I believe that there are good and evil but that they're subjective. They exist in the minds of people only (maybe other animals too?), but that doesn't take away from their power at all. Something doesn't have to be cosmic law to be profoundly true in a human sense. Our ability to construct powerful meaning is one of the miracles of humanity

There's Objective Win and Objective Fail. A funny photoshop of Metal Gear solid and Badass Peely. A big busty latina in a mortal kombat halloween suit. SMT Nocturne; Morrowind. These epic winz0rs Come From a higher power. There is also objective fail. Long post nobody wants to read from unmedicated schizo..DRM gaming..the way they butchered Bulma's rear end on FOrtnite..

The fail is on the same rope as the win and can turn into win and vice versa. Runescape --> Runescape 3 --> Old School Runescape --> New Old School Runescape. That's the principle of polarity. It is achieved through transmutation and vibration. These are universal rules that come from the universal Being. Not man

----------------

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 60 days!

insane anime posted:

There's Objective Win and Objective Fail. A funny photoshop of Metal Gear solid and Badass Peely. A big busty latina in a mortal kombat halloween suit. SMT Nocturne; Morrowind. These epic winz0rs Come From a higher power. There is also objective fail. Long post nobody wants to read from unmedicated schizo..DRM gaming..the way they butchered Bulma's rear end on FOrtnite..

The fail is on the same rope as the win and can turn into win and vice versa. Runescape --> Runescape 3 --> Old School Runescape --> New Old School Runescape. That's the principle of polarity. It is achieved through transmutation and vibration. These are universal rules that come from the universal Being. Not man

----------------

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
RuneScape 1 2 and 3 are basicallly the Father, Son and Holy Ghost

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
they are all the same ios what I meant lol

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

insane anime posted:

how do you know they're objective? when you or I see a mobile game with epic loot box unlockable character voices, we know deep in our bones that it is despicable. and hell, even a baby would know the same. but does the phone know? is the wifi router that downloads the game given aids by the transmission? i don't see it, and if the router were to cry out in pain, I don't know how I would know it's suffering other than through the lens of my own disgust

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

insane anime posted:

lol this is literally sufism. Allah ftw

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Perhaps the dignity of your fellow humans is worth cherishing and protecting from the cruelties wrought by human weakness.

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lol

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 60 days!

----------------

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Haha (:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

----------------

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

bump. startin to think about a christmas sig...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Fungah! posted:

bump. startin to think about a christmas sig...

this plus christmas avatar