Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

soggybagel posted:

Wow, I'd be hammering Buffalo.

that was an election joke that failed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

that was an election joke that failed

Oh, I also read that as Minneota -8 for some reason.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Woozie66 posted:

:siren:JOSH ALLEN WATCH 2022:siren:

No change this hour

When the clock strikes two, three and four
If the ligament tears more we'll yell for sure
We're gonna Josh around the clock tonight
We're gonna Josh, Josh, Josh, 'til broad daylight
We're gonna Josh, gonna Josh, around the clock tonight

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Hope Allen's injury is only a one-game deal, but it's cool that both Keenum and Diggs will be playing against the Vikings considering all the circumstances.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
https://twitter.com/Cardschatter/status/1591140895726145536?t=lPWFbwKi5yGrPfOXaWMO_Q&s=19

Wait, Murray is a game time decision?

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

He’s healthy, they’re just not sure if he’s going to show up since the new CoD dropped.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Smells of gamesmanship. Murray has a sore hamstring and practiced. I would bet he's going to play

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

The Vikings are not as big of frauds as some are claiming but I absolutely would not bet on them to beat the Bills even if Allen is out. I would love to be wrong

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1591145666264592384

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

And here I thought I wouldn't have to think about turducken again

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
I think it's cool and neat

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

the logo should be a turducken

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Trillhouse posted:

:hmmyes:

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Cognac McCarthy posted:

The Vikings are not as big of frauds as some are claiming but I absolutely would not bet on them to beat the Bills even if Allen is out. I would love to be wrong

I think it was summed best by another goon in another thread who said the Vikings are still their old mediocre selves, it's just that all the other teams are poo poo now so that's enough to make them one of the best teams in the conference.

Keenum's a decent backup and the Bills still have a lot of talent all over, plus if we're talking clutch, the two people responsible for the Minneapolis Miracle are on the Bills, while on the other side is Kirk "Anti-Primetime" Cousins.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Mega64 posted:

Keenum's a decent backup and the Bills still have a lot of talent all over, plus if we're talking clutch, the two people responsible for the Minneapolis Miracle are on the Bills, while on the other side is Kirk "Anti-Primetime" Cousins.

I think you’ll find that Marcus Williams is on the Ravens, not the Bills.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

YOLOsubmarine posted:

He’s healthy, they’re just not sure if he’s going to show up since the new CoD dropped.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Mega64 posted:

I think it was summed best by another goon in another thread who said the Vikings are still their old mediocre selves, it's just that all the other teams are poo poo now so that's enough to make them one of the best teams in the conference.

But it's a 1PM game. Cousins should be fine.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1591157814000775168?t=YmeV8niy18FvSnq9cQ7vPQ&s=19

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

a neat cape posted:

:same:

Trillhouse posted:

:hai:

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Mega64 posted:

I think I was the one who said that, but if Allen is out even I don't think the Vikings aren't losing Sunday

because it's a 1PM game :v:

Bellmaker fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Nov 11, 2022

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1591119153355685908

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Can't they put his face on a milk carton and find him?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Somehow he'll still get a game winning pick this Sunday

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

This owns but the logo should be a turducken.

Trillhouse posted:

My man!

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007

a neat cape posted:

Agreed

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1591188708228833283?s=20&t=haaScecNnjCiVxF0k2O_gw

good for evaluation purposes, bad for a 5 win panthers team hosting a playoff game

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Madden should always be celebrated. So good.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Codependent Poster posted:

Madden should always be celebrated. So good.

:yeah:

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014

"Really Smart"

They had JJ Watt play after his heart needed to be jump started. I have doubts about the Cards medical staff.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

FizFashizzle posted:

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1591188708228833283?s=20&t=haaScecNnjCiVxF0k2O_gw

good for evaluation purposes, bad for a 5 win panthers team hosting a playoff game

Non issue, none of the other teams in the NFC South have functioning quarterbacks.

And I dream of either a 3-14 or 0-11-6 team hosting a playoff game. I expect I'll never get to see it though :(

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

I thought Murray was always up for game time...

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

FizFashizzle posted:

It’s so awesome that I have to check like 3 different places to make sure a tweet is legit

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

As opposed to legacy media reporting bullshit just to be first.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

BlindSite posted:

As opposed to legacy media reporting bullshit just to be first.

Yes. At least with verified accounts you can make a judgement on whether they’re credible based on past history, known biases, etc. There’s absolutely nothing to be learned from an AdarnSchefter or IamRapoport.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Freaquency posted:

It’s so awesome that I have to check like 3 different places to make sure a tweet is legit

this is literally a good thing lmao, it's good that people aren't immediately treating everything they see on twitter as real and are in fact checking multiple sources to know if something is true or not

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Alaois posted:

this is literally a good thing lmao, it's good that people aren't immediately treating everything they see on twitter as real and are in fact checking multiple sources to know if something is true or not

No, I would prefer not to need to go through the trouble of cross referencing injury information about a Panthers DB.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Alaois posted:

The problem is most people aren't doing this

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I mean we’re people getting fooled all that often before? Like you see a couple people get fooled from time to time but let’s not pretend it was some epidemic before Musk destroyed twitter

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Remember when someone would uncritically post Incarcerated Bob tweets and then we'd spend a couple of pages arguing about them? Good times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

fsif posted:

No, I would prefer not to need to go through the trouble of cross referencing injury information about a Panthers DB.