Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
im a flgiht attendant. im a sexy woman, tiny pencil skirt, high heels, hair in a bun, epic rack. pour you a drink, sir? plenty more in the back where that came from... in the lavatory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Smythe posted:

im a flgiht attendant. im a sexy woman, tiny pencil skirt, high heels, hair in a bun, epic rack. pour you a drink, sir? plenty more in the back where that came from... in the lavatory

hello

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

mawarannahr posted:

sounds like you don’t know poo poo. I bet you have a lot of obligations dealing with unruly strangers trying to take your eye protectors off as you cower by your fume hood. I’ve probably contributed more to science than you.

Reading graphs on Twitter isn't contributing to science but if you want to do more than me you could try donating your body which would definitely be a massive contribution

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Smythe posted:

taking a timeout from talking poo poo to do tex avery wolf business

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Smythe posted:

Alzheimer’s is very very real, of this i assure you. :smith:

Yeah it is and it’s pretty horrible to watch as someone you’ve known and really cared about hollows out and becomes idk how to describe it maybe a living memory? That was tapped on at the end as a joke by adding something real to the fake poo poo but I can understand if it didn’t really land

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
*brushes your girthy bejorted stumps with my long, tight, glistening pantyhoes* please keep you legs out of the aisles... wouldn't want someone to trip and end up on your lap sir

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

some plague rats posted:

Reading graphs on Twitter isn't contributing to science but if you want to do more than me you could try donating your body which would definitely be a massive contribution

got paid and helped facilitate important work by others :shrug:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Yeah it is and it’s pretty horrible to watch as someone you’ve known and really cared about hollows out and becomes idk how to describe it maybe a living memory? That was tapped on at the end as a joke by adding something real to the fake poo poo but I can understand if it didn’t really land

its all good lol. Adolf Hitler and Alzheimers have been competing to pwn my family for the last century.... sick of this bullshit

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

mind your manners

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

mawarannahr posted:

got paid and helped facilitate important work by others :shrug:

lol so you're a porter. Go clean my test tubes lackey

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

some plague rats posted:

surely you’re doing groundbreaking work

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

covid thread and Glenn thread merging to create the worst possible poster

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Otiaz_Ub06g

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

https://youtube.com/watch?v=tp2WxNGGluU

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

https://youtube.com/watch?v=2UcMaiPirig

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

some plague rats posted:

im a porter. no not a hotel porter in a cute little red outfit and cap, no, a big juicy porterhouse steak. im large and sweaty. ive got blood coming out of me of you squish a little bit. chop me up and run your tongue and teeth over me, mash me into little bits, incizors tearing me apart. put some lee and perrins on me, put some horseradish. my girlfriend is a mashed potato and shes wearing naughty but a sprig of parsley like a club dress. im on the plate. im so big, so hot, so slimy. im locally, ethically sourced. i was blessed before slaughter. im dead. im a corpse. ive been cooked. im being eaten. im givng you nutrition.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

https://youtube.com/watch?v=NtD7Q_S0hno

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

https://youtube.com/watch?v=4d3lxIn5mac

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Smythe posted:

im a porter. no not a hotel porter in a cute little red outfit and cap, no, a big juicy porterhouse steak. im large and sweaty. ive got blood coming out of me of you squish a little bit. chop me up and run your tongue and teeth over me, mash me into little bits, incizors tearing me apart. put some lee and perrins on me, put some horseradish. my girlfriend is a mashed potato and shes wearing naughty but a sprig of parsley like a club dress. im on the plate. im so big, so hot, so slimy. im locally, ethically sourced. i was blessed before slaughter. im dead. im a corpse. ive been cooked. im being eaten. im givng you nutrition.

didn't realize Razer was having a trade show today

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

is the thread better yet

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

StashAugustine posted:

covid thread and Glenn thread merging to create the worst possible poster

lmao

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

someone post the being ian mike brown rant

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

slave to my cravings posted:

is the thread better yet

better posts aren’t possible

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Smythe became trans and a vore fetishist in one night, can't wait for what's next for her

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Embed videos you bitch

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
throwing my monitor out the window because Smythe isn't real :cry:

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

thread is weird, anybody listening to a podcast right now?

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Breadallelogram posted:

abigail thorn has never read a discworld book and alice reveals her deadname in the latest Q/A episode

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

some plague rats posted:

lol

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Alice’s dead name isn’t any real secret

listening to the newest episode of The Farm podcast with Recluse (ie the guy Trueanon had on for their Utah Satanic Abuse episode)* and boy it is an incredibly bad idea to have as a guest on your podcast any person who regularly listens to it

on the other hand maybe more podcasts should try that out just for fun and to gently caress with listeners

*who himself has featured quite a few guest appearances from Jimmy Falun Gong, AKA that guy who’s adamant about Brace and Liz being psyops

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Breadallelogram posted:

im listening to the latest This Machine Kills. its good. Tech Wont Save Us is the better podcast that does the same thing as TMK tho

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Breadallelogram posted:

i never have and never will

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

the same way that being in the covid thread can poison your brain into being a tedious doomer, angling all your opinions about covid as just the opposite of those idiots makes you just as stupidly online-poisoned. of course covid has weird long term effects that we're still learning about. stop basing your opinions on disagreeing with your least favorite sa posters. go outside

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

sa should have a special program where you actually have to make near minimum wage before you're allowed to yell at other posters about how they're computer touchers or whatever because 90% of this seems like people who have well paying jobs saying this poo poo at each other. exhausting

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

means tested posting

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

as a liberal forum, its only just

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

spending my friday nights getting absolutely furious online about chronically ill people existing. posers

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Zodium posted:

means tested posting

studio mujahideen posted:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

the same way that being in the covid thread can poison your brain into being a tedious doomer, angling all your opinions about covid as just the opposite of those idiots makes you just as stupidly online-poisoned. of course covid has weird long term effects that we're still learning about. stop basing your opinions on disagreeing with your least favorite sa posters. go outside

sa should have a special program where you actually have to make near minimum wage before you're allowed to yell at other posters about how they're computer touchers or whatever because 90% of this seems like people who have well paying jobs saying this poo poo at each other. exhausting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005

Shipon posted:

interesting how all of these studies describe things that are mostly a consequence of stress stemming from declining material conditions but ascribe them to a vague post-COVID situation that no one has been able to figure out despite money being shoveled at studying it

would love to discuss this more but this thread isn't the place and the covid thread is extremely not the place. i just hope within my lifetime they figure out what the hell is going on with all these chronic pain conditions.