Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karate Bastard

HOW DARE YOU,

I roar over the Peppa Pig opening chords

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Cthulhu on trial: Chaos Pleads.

e:

Timon and Pumba: Dead Men

e:

Remake the sitcom Friends. Except when it gets to the point where Tom Sellec says "all that's left is for me to conquer the physical world" the story procedes as the story of him and Monaca staging a coup and a series of wars in pursuit of global domniation.

e:

And Ross leads the resistance.

e:

I just found out that it wasn't Tom Sele it was Jon Favreu. Erm... can it be tom selec anyway because that's how I misremembered it and I like that better.

Prurient Squid fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Nov 7, 2022

Twenty Four

A cowboy walks into a bar, after riding up on a really long horse.

After watching him ride up, the puzzled bartender says "Why the long horse?"

The cowboy responds to the bartender's "long face" that he has a limousine horse, impossibly long, that maybe a dozen people can ride on it at once. The side saddles have ice chilled champagne. He's got an entourage. They party.

Making bad jokes into worse convoluted stupid jokes, I guess? Go for it!

Prurient Squid

Is the bartender's long face another limousine horse?

Finger Prince

A horse walks in to a bar
The bartender says "why the long face?"
The horse says "well, my mother was a horse, and my father... was a bartender..."
Bartender: :sweatdrop:

The Voice of Labor

strong bad's all excited for the next limousine horse album to drop

Twenty Four

The Voice of Labor posted:

strong bad's all excited for the next limousine horse album to drop

I had that old video going through my head when I wrote the joke, lol. Limozeen! https://homestarrunner.com was too good for it's time!

Karate Bastard

the term "manhandle"

Twenty Four

Three people walk into a bar, but the third one ducked because they were a lurker, and missed the bar post.
:justpost:

Prurient Squid

The bartender had a long face - it was a limousine horse. But seated on that limousine horse were more bartenders and each had a long face. Because of the poor terms that the brewery had laid down for bartenders that tend bars on the horse-face of another bartender. It's a goddamn tragedy.

Karate Bastard

I'm a cowboy

on a looong horse I riiide

Prurient Squid

Will.i.am performs the dance of fusion with Stevie Wonder to form Steve.I.Wonder

Trying

Prurient Squid posted:

Will.i.am performs the dance of fusion with Stevie Wonder to form Steve.I.Wonder

Ebony and Ferg-i-ee
Live together with our pants full of pee

Twenty Four

A bartender walks into a horse and his friends. One horse is a priest, one is a rabbi, and one is a minister. The bartender counts them, does some quick addition, and add-ministers them a drink.

The Voice of Labor

a horse posts a trolling rebutal in a poltical forum. then he goes to the bar, clears his throat a few times and says to the bartender "set me up with a cup of hot tea and a shot of brandy, I'm a bit horse"

Trying

social media engagement: the wedding episode

Trying

Gallagher/Smashing Pumpkins supergroup

Shifty Nipples

Prurient Squid posted:

Trying posted:

Ebony and Ferg-i-ee
Live together with our pants full of pee

lmao

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
This thread is a graveyard of missed opportunities :unsmith:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Karate Bastard

^^^^ This man holding a mirror up to this entire site ^^^^

Prurient Squid

So long as BYOB is alive there's a possiblity that a feckless billionaire will create a series of feature films based around the Jokes thread.

Karate Bastard

Why is the word long so funny?

Long cat.

Long horse.

Long loong maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Karate Bastard

Btw when you say long horse, are you talking about like a giraffe or what?

A savannah elk, a stilted wronghorse?

Prurient Squid

A horse is already pretty long. So subverting an expectation to make a horse even longer. It should work I guess.

google THIS

A long horse with a really short face. The bartender doesn't even know what to say

Karate Bastard

Isn't that just a sloth?

Finger Prince

google THIS posted:

A long horse with a really short face. The bartender doesn't even know what to say

Horse with a short face walks up to the bar. Bartender starts to say "why the long face" as he turns his back to wipe down a glass, but when he gets to the "f" of face, *record scratch, double take, eyes wide* and the camera shows the disturbingly short faced long horse.

Shifty Nipples

Karate Bastard posted:

Isn't that just a sloth?

ferret or similar creature

maybe a meerkat

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Prurient Squid

Finger Prince posted:

Horse with a short face walks up to the bar. Bartender starts to say "why the long face" as he turns his back to wipe down a glass, but when he gets to the "f" of face, *record scratch, double take, eyes wide* and the camera shows the disturbingly short faced long horse.

Roll credits.

The Voice of Labor

slogans for failed toy lines

it's like it made a nest in my heart

Twenty Four

lmao at all of this what have I done

The Voice of Labor

failed toyline slogans

don't put it in your mouth!

she just won't stop f***ing nagging

Finger Prince

As some wicked shade to be thrown in this time of dry skin -
"okay, Mary Kate and Ashy"

The Voice of Labor

failed slogans for toys

punch steve as hard as you can!

deep dish peat moss

At a party and a waiter asks you if you'd like some Horse Divorce

Karate Bastard

Serj Tankian busting through the door to ask whether you like These Hors d'oeuvres, These Hors d'oeuvres???????

Twenty Four

deep dish peat moss posted:

Karate Bastard posted:

Serj Tankian busting through the door to ask whether you like These Hors d'oeuvres, These Hors d'oeuvres???????

lol

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

deep dish peat moss posted:

I tried the Horse Polycule, but it just wasn't for me.

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Buttchocks posted:

I tried the Horse Polycule, but it just wasn't for me.

agreed, it’s a bit of a mare’s nest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prurient Squid

Everywork of fiction has the authors fetish in it. If it appears not to then you didn't notice it or it's so obscure that it's not clear to the general observer.