Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Elon Musk is like if you took Donald Trump and Donald Trump Jr and combined them in the transporter machine from The Fly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
I'm cracking up at whatever legal council he has left frantically spamming him with "delete it dekere it delete it"

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
https://twitter.com/theserfstv/status/1591353095317229568?s=20&t=wJu0bH3WxZN-DLK7AS881Q

Let be honest, we all like being able to embed stuff like this.

https://twitter.com/NeecheSeTopper/status/1591390731461357568?s=20&t=wJu0bH3WxZN-DLK7AS881Q

I think this one gives him to much credit, but it's pretty accurate.

Comstar fucked around with this message at 12:52 on Nov 12, 2022

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

i am going to laugh if he is trying to look cool to Anonymous like he is trying to look cool to Stephen King

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

Tony? Tony Stark? Is that you?

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?

Code Jockey posted:

i am going to laugh if he is trying to look cool to Anonymous like he is trying to look cool to Stephen King

It's more likely he's trying to become a member of Are We Cool Yet to the SCP Foundation?

quote:

The tendency of some such groups to produce highly visible public artworks that cause death, injury, or lasting psychological harm has led some to decry the entire movement as a bunch of "art terrorists", a label some of its members wear with pride, some repudiate entirely, and some wear ironically.

skyelevator
Apr 12, 2020

TulliusCicero posted:

He's going to be sued into the ground. The FTC should no poo poo put this poo poo on lockdown. It's very clear his version of twitter is a threat to public safety.

...Does any one else have a wierd feeling about this week? Like the Red Wave being such a wet fart stopped a lot of plans from materializing, and regressives all over the world are in full panic mode?

Musky had that wierd sit down with Putin a few months ago and suddenly becomes Ace Negotiator and wants to finish buying Twitter. The Russians panic retreat from Kherson once the GOP falls apart...idk something is bugging me about all this.

Musk was not in full burn it down mode till later into this week, which makes me think he was supposed to be the paid for Regressive disinformation bureau if the GOP won big, but now all those plans are up in flames.

I know what you mean, I'm getting the same vibe

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

https://twitter.com/polotek/status/1591233043075067907

Offler
Mar 27, 2010
I bet all those alt right assholes are going to be sad now that Elon himself has decreed that any parody or satire has to be clearly marked as such from the beginning. That destroys like half of their playbook right there if they can't retroactively claim that any offensive statement was "just a joke" or "satire".

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf

Offler posted:

I bet all those alt right assholes are going to be sad now that Elon himself has decreed that any parody or satire has to be clearly marked as such from the beginning. That destroys like half of their playbook right there if they can't retroactively claim that any offensive statement was "just a joke" or "satire".

if you think that decree will be applied evenly across the spectrum... just lol

edit: ahhahah he really posted hes doing it for the lulz at 1am and then deleted, he's such a loving whackjob

Squibbles
Aug 24, 2000

Mwaha ha HA ha!

Offler posted:

Turns out Elim is just a big fan of the /s sarcasm tag and is going to bring it back into popular usage by spending 44 billion dollars

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

:thurman:

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

why do you guys keep changing his name to cutesy stuff? he's not namesearching on somethingawful lol

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

haha goddamn the world's richest man is trying desperately to be loved by the 11-15 year old white male crowd 🤣🤣🤣

a7m2 posted:

why do you guys keep changing his name to cutesy stuff? he's not namesearching on somethingawful lol

goons love running poo poo in the ground almost as much as elon does

Offler
Mar 27, 2010

Captain Beans posted:

if you think that decree will be applied evenly across the spectrum... just lol

edit: ahhahah he really posted hes doing it for the lulz at 1am and then deleted, he's such a loving whackjob

Of course it won't, but it'll still be funny that people can now respond that this defense is officially against the rules of Twitter, so decreed by the cheif twit himself.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
E*l*n M*sk does nothing but search the internet for his name all day every day. It’s a miracle he has enough time left over to destroy Twitter, a true testament to his heroic energy. He is the king of reading mentions

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

The 11 to 15 yo crypto children

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

The Saddest Rhino posted:

The 11 to 15 yo crypto children

The crypto manchildren as dumb as 11-15 yo's.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Jesus Mary and Joseph

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

You got guys who design bridges, guys who design gizmos, guys who code, guys who run engines on trains, guys who run engines on boats

too many jobs called engineer in my opinion

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Harsh, but true

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

You got guys who design bridges, guys who design gizmos, guys who code, guys who run engines on trains, guys who run engines on boats

If you don't have an iron ring you ain't a real one

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Yeah, if you're not building siege towers to take Jerusalem, then you're just someone who makes sparkling bridges.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

And another thing: please put on the forms that you're a parody account. It's mean not to say you're a parody account.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

FilthyImp posted:

Yep, as a guy who codes, I don't think we should be called engineers unless you take the test and actually get the proper official license.

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

You got guys who design bridges, guys who design gizmos

Speaking of, anyone know where I can click on some drat gizmos? I'd like to click on and buy them, if possible.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

FilthyImp posted:

I got a welder mate who can make up a whole handful of iron rings for almost nothing.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Who still uses lulz

How do you do, fellow posters?

Kale
May 14, 2010

Its all just one big joke you see, all just a joke.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Kale posted:

Its all just one big joke you see, all just a joke.

spooked ya

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

TulliusCicero posted:

He's going to be sued into the ground. The FTC should no poo poo put this poo poo on lockdown. It's very clear his version of twitter is a threat to public safety.

...Does any one else have a wierd feeling about this week? Like the Red Wave being such a wet fart stopped a lot of plans from materializing, and regressives all over the world are in full panic mode?

Musky had that wierd sit down with Putin a few months ago and suddenly becomes Ace Negotiator and wants to finish buying Twitter. The Russians panic retreat from Kherson once the GOP falls apart...idk something is bugging me about all this.

Musk was not in full burn it down mode till later into this week, which makes me think he was supposed to be the paid for Regressive disinformation bureau if the GOP won big, but now all those plans are up in flames.

Nah friend.

All of these entities are having their own separate meltdowns. They can’t do a whole heck of a lot in their own spheres because everything is on fire and they keep shooting the firemen.

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Elon didn't go through with buying Twitter because of Putin, he did it because he was losing in court and they were airing all his text messages.

And he's not tanking Twitter on purpose. He's just really dumb.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

kazil posted:

Elon didn't go through with buying Twitter because of Putin, he did it because he was losing in court and they were airing all his text messages.

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

kazil posted:

yeah he's not a geopolitical genius, he's just a dude with too much money who is extremely Not Mad Online

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I'm in this photo and don't like it

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

kazil posted:

Attributing this shitshow to anything more than this is the equivalent of claiming Trump plays 4D Chess

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

If anyone comes into something awful with that Twitter brain of "you say you like waffles? You abelist poo poo why don't you think of people who only can eat pancakes" I will permaban them

You’re a goddam hero for this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?