Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

If you're in the mood for deathmatch then DIE 1 has dropped: https://m.vk.com/wall-4499945_23366

Deathmatch Innovative Element of course. I believe Orca Uto, Toshiyuki Sakuda & possibly also Takayuki Ueki are involved in this

1. Orca Uto vs. Kentaro Hachisu (Japanese Duckboard Street Fight Death Match)

2. Risa Sera & Super Hardcore Machine vs. Suzu Suzuki & Violento Jack (Spectator Weapon Death Match)

3. Kamui & Toru Sugiura vs. Kyu Mogami & Shota Nakagawa (Spikeboard Death Match)

4. Toshiyuki Sakuda vs. Drew Parker (Human Slicer Board Death Match)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

https://twitter.com/noah_ghc/status/1588501351142522880?t=nOoBrBdjZr0l_iRV_VZO5Q&s=19

The influence of NOSAWA has no bounds

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

forkboy84 posted:

If you're in the mood for deathmatch then DIE 1 has dropped: https://m.vk.com/wall-4499945_23366

Deathmatch Innovative Element of course. I believe Orca Uto, Toshiyuki Sakuda & possibly also Takayuki Ueki are involved in this

1. Orca Uto vs. Kentaro Hachisu (Japanese Duckboard Street Fight Death Match)

2. Risa Sera & Super Hardcore Machine vs. Suzu Suzuki & Violento Jack (Spectator Weapon Death Match)

3. Kamui & Toru Sugiura vs. Kyu Mogami & Shota Nakagawa (Spikeboard Death Match)

4. Toshiyuki Sakuda vs. Drew Parker (Human Slicer Board Death Match)

Cheers for this, hopefully i'll get to it sometime this month

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
https://twitter.com/rizin_English/status/1589126409502724096
Keisuke Okuda just got his rear end absolutely trounced in the first round of his RIZIN match, in case anyone wondered how his post-wrestling MMA career was going.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
This is my first time hearing of him, what's the word on why he quit wrestling? What little I could find out suggests that he was still pretty young (31) and had decent upside.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

Barry Bluejeans posted:

This is my first time hearing of him, what's the word on why he quit wrestling? What little I could find out suggests that he was still pretty young (31) and had decent upside.

He got told either stop getting your rear end kicked in opening matches on rizen cards or focus on Dragongate and well we see his answer. Company was getting sick of him to begin with considering his family He’s Ultimo’s nephew.

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
Former Open the Brave Gate Champion Okuda prefers to do what he truly loves and by that it's to lose in MMA undercards. A real shooter (derogatory).

He wasn't bad in DG but it is what it is

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

https://twitter.com/KentoMiyahara/status/1589954885482876933?s=20&t=0gZZx2v5pA_ClsZSlNY-2g

Kento & Nomura are so great together in how Nomura hates it.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

https://twitter.com/gekiochikun_jp/status/1590229204540755969?t=UaYiS6DBggt6LN-bIKaagw&s=19

Zack Sabre Jr., Jake Lee and Masakatsu Funaki is quite the team

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Replace Kenzo Suzuki with almost anyone else & that Mashimo/Sekimoto/Marufuji vs Inamura/Higuchi match would be tremendous. Like swap Tanaka or Mochizuki from the other match for KENSO. Instant banger.

Also lol at Hiromu having to carry Leona. He's not Chikara as far as wrestling failsons go but he's not good.

Dancing Peasant
Jul 19, 2003

All this for stealing a piece of bread? :waycool:

This looks loving awesome, where/how do I watch this?

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Dancing Peasant posted:

This looks loving awesome, where/how do I watch this?

Hasn't been announced yet but the last big Dradition show ended up as a PPV on NJPW World so I wouldn't be surprised if this does too.

The main event was previously announced and it's Tanahashi vs Fujinami in a singles match.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

All Japan are running one of their MANIAx shows on Christmas Day this year with the show being live on GAORA Sports. So far there's one match partially confirmed but it's an interesting one

Suwama, Maya Yukihi & Mayumi Ozaki against Shuji Ishikawa & 2 X's. Who I guess might be from the Evolution Women trainees? That'll be Ozaki's first All Japan appearance since 2013 and Yukihi's since 2017

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

We're booking Marafuji
And there's Tanahashi

And Inamura tags with
The champ of DDT

DRADITION!
DRADITION!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
I think I'm going to do the Wrestle Universe free trial for the NOAHxDG show. I'd subscribe regularly but I don't have the extra time to keep up with all the content to really make it worth it, in addition to everything else I watch. How's the cancellation process? Is it just an off switch, or do I have to jump through hoops? And does it cancel as soon as I end it, or do I get the full period I sign up for?

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Chris Brookes x Drew Parker produce show announced
https://twitter.com/OBEYBrookes/status/1590630457632493568

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Here is some wrestling what is happening over the next week. No NOAH, no New Japan, no Dragongate Network shows. But there's plenty to be going on with: All Japan kick off their Tag League & Junior tournaments with 2 shows, Sunday & Wednesday. Stardom & DDT roll on with their tournaments (Yuji Hino vs Chris Brookes on Friday is a match I'm very into), Risa Sera has a 10th Anniversary double header involving her wrestling for an hour in 2 consecutive nights, Freedoms crown their first Junior champion as well as giving us a really loving hype KING of FREEDOMS Title deathmatch between Drew Parker & Masashi Takeda. And yes, that's not a typo, on that Sunday Stardom show AphroditE are down for wrestling 2 matches on one show. I think Parker Takeda is my match of the week, but honourable mentions to Brookes vs Hino & also there's 2 BJW Saikyo Tag League match with Astronauts this week that I have no idea if I'll get to see because I'm not buying a NicoNico PPV with money like it is. But Astronatus vs Sekifuda & Tomato & vs Nakanoue & Wu are both fun sounding

12/11/2022, Saturday

12pm JST/2pm AEST/3am GMT/11pm EST/8pm PST

SEAdLINNNG Yokohama Flash 2022
Radiant Hall, Yokohama
Hanako Nakamori & Misa Kagura vs Las Fresa de Egoistas (Makoto & Riko Kaiju)
Amazon vs Rina Amikura
High-Speed Match: ASUKA vs Kakeru Sekiguchi vs Leon
Hiroyo Matsumoto & Ryo Mizunami vs Itsuki Aoki & Riko Kawahata
Live on iPPV

1:30pm JST/3:30pm AEST/4:30am GMT/12:30am EST/9:30pm PST

Stardom Goddess of Stardom Tag League Night 5
Sagae City Civic Gymnasium, Sagae
FWC (Hazuki & Koguma) vs Karate Brave (Syuri & Tomoka Inaba) vs meltear (Natsupoi & Tam Nakano)
Tag League Blue Block: 02line (AZM & Miyu Amasaki) vs BMI2000 (Natsuko Tora & Ruaka)
Tag League Blue Block: The New Eras (Ami Sourei & MIRAI) vs Wa Kawaild (SAKI & Waka Tsukiyama)*
Tag League Blue Block: MaiHime (Himeka & Maika) vs wing★gori (Hanan & Saya Iida)
Tag League Red Block: Mafia Bella (Giulia & Thekla) vs We Love Tokyo Sports (Fukigen Death & Saki kashima)
Tag League Red Block: AphroditE (Saya Kamitani & Utami Hayashishita) vs Black Desire (Momo Watanabe & Starlight Kid)
Tag League Red Block: Mai Fair Lady (Lady C & Mai Sakurai) vs Peach☆Rock (Mayu Iwatani & Momo Kohgo)
*KaWild Venus has become Wa Kawild after Mina Shirakawa's injury & her replacement by Waka Tsukiyama
Show presumably uploaded to Stardom World

5:30pm JST/7:30pm AEST/8:30am GMT/4:30am EST/1:30am PST

DDT D-Ou Grand Prix Night 5
EDION Arena #2, Osaka
Prelim: Kazuma Sumi & Shunma Katsumata vs Yusuke Okada & Yuya Koroku
Hideki Okatani & Takeshi Masada vs KANON & MJ Paul
Aja Kong & HARASHIMA vs Danshoku Dieno & Yuki Iino
KO-D 6 Man Tag Team Titles: Makoto Oishi, Shiori Asahi & Yuji Hino vs Kazuki Hirata, Naruki Doi & Toru Owashi[/i]
D-Ou GP A Block: Naomi Yoshimura vs Yuki Ueno
D-Ou GP A Block: Daisuke Sasaki vs Joey Janela
D-Ou GP A Block: RSP vs Tetsuya Endo
D-Ou GP B Block: Kazusada Higuchi vs MAO
D-Ou GP B Block: Chris Brookes vs Yukio Naya
Live on Wrestle Universe

Also shows from Ice Ribbon, Michinoku Pro, Kyushu Pro, Dragongate & Tenryu Project

13/11/2022, Sunday

11:30am JST/1:30pm AEST/2:30am GMT/10:30pm EST/7:30pm PST

All Japan Real World Tag League Night 1
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
Prelim: Black Menso-re, Izanagi & Oji Shiiba
Junior Battle of Glory: Atsuki Aoyagi vs Hikaru Sato
Junior Battle of Glory: Dan Tamura vs Ryo Inoue
Junior Battle of Glory: Hokuto Omori vs Rising HAYATO
Real World Tag League: Gungnir of Anarchy (Ryuki Honda & Shotaro Ashino) vs Yuji Nagata & Yuma Anzai
Real World Tag League: Cyrus & Shuji Ishikawa vs Jake Lee & Yuma Aoyagi
Real World Tag League: Kento Miyahara & Takuya Nomura vs Voodoo Murders (KONO & Suwama)
Real World Tag League: KumaDoi (Koji Doi & Kuma Arashi) vs Voodoo Murders (Jun Saito & Rei Saito)
Live on AJPW TV

12:30pm JST/2:30pm AEST/3:30am GMT/11:30pm EST/8:30pm PST

Tokyo Joshi Pro City Circuit Autumn Yuki Arai Triumphant Performance
KBS Hall, Kobe
Card TBA
Live on Wrestle Universe

1:30pm JST/3:30pm AEST/4:30am GMT/12:30am EST/9:30pm PST

Stardom Goddess of Stardom Tag League Night 5
Aztec Museum Sendai Industry Exhibition Hall, Sendai
FWC (Hazuki & Koguma) vs Karate Brave (Syuri & Tomoka Inaba) vs The New Eras (Ami Sourei & MIRAI)
02line (AZM & Miyu Amasaki) vs Mafia Belle (Giulia & Thekla)
Tag League Blue Block: BMI2000 (Natsuko Tora & Ruaka) vs MaiHime (Himeka & Maika)
Tag League Blue Block: Wa KaWild (SAKI & Waka Tsukiyama) vs wing★gori (Hanan & Saya Iida)
Tag League Red Block: AphroditE (Saya Kamitani & Utami Hayashishita) vs Peach☆Rock (Mayu Iwatani & Momo Kohgo)
Tag League Red Block: AphroditE (Saya Kamitani & Utami Hayashishita) vs Mai Fair Lady (Lady C & Mai Sakurai)
Tag League Red Block: Black Desire (Momo Watanabe & Starlight Kid) vs meltear (Natsupoi & Tam Nakano)
Show presumably uploaded to Stardom World

5:30pm JST/7:30pm AEST/8:30am GMT/4:30am EST/1:30am PST

DDT D-Ou Grand Prix Night 6
KBS Hall, Kyoto
Joey Janela, Makoto Oishi & Yuki Ishida vs RSP, Yusuke Okada & Yuya Koroku
Danshoku Dieno & Yuki Iino vs Kazuki Hirata & Toru Owashi
Akito, Naruki Doi & Tetsuya Endo vs Hideki Okatani, Takeshi Masada & Toi Kojima
Aja Kong, Shunma Katsumata & Yuki Ueno vs HARASHIMA, Saki Akai & Yukio Sakaguchi
D-Ou GP A Block: Daisuke Sasaki vs Naomi Yoshimura
D-Ou GP B Block: Chris Brookes vs Kazusada Higuchi
D-Ou GP B Block: KANON vs Yukio Naya
D-Ou GP B Block: MAO vs Yuji Hino
Live on Wrestle Universe

6pm JST/8pm AEST/9am GMT/5am EST/2am PST

Prominence Presents Risa Sera 10th Anniversary Show Night 1
176BOX, Osaka
Risa Sera 60 Minute Gauntlet: Risa Sera vs Akane Fujita, Drake Morimatsu, Jaguar Yokota, Kyusei Ninja Ranmaru, Miyako Matsumoto, Mochi Natsumi, Sakura Hirota, Saori Anou, Suzu Suzuki, & Tae Honma
If it airs it should be on Youtube. Keep an eye on the women's wrestling thread

Also shows from DG, BJW, Michinoku Pro, 2AW, Diana, Ryukyu Pro, Heat-Up, Zero1, JWP & Tenryu Project

14/11/2022, Monday

7:30pm JST/9:30pm AEST/10:30am GMT/6:30am EST/3:30am PST

Prominence Presents Risa Sera 10th Anniversary Show Night 2
Shin-Kiba 1stRING, Tokyo
Risa Sera 60 Minute Deathmatch Gauntlet: Risa Sera vs Akane Fujita, Jun Kasai, Miyako Matsumoto, Mochi Natsumi, Orca Uto, Suzu Suzuki, Takashi Sasaki, Takayuki Ueki, Violento Jack & Yuki Miyazaki
If it airs it should be on Youtube. Keep an eye on the women's wrestling thread

Also BJW

15/11/2022, Tuesday

BJW & WAVE

16/11/2022, Wednesday

6:30pm JST/8:30pm AEST/9am GMT/5:30am EST/2:30am PST

All Japan Real World Tag League Night 2
Shin-Kiba 1stRING, Tokyo
Masao Inoue vs Takao Omori
All Asia Tag Team Titles: TAJIRI & Yoshitatsu(c) vs Black Menso-re & Izanagi
Junior Battle of Glory: Atsuki Aoyagi vs Ryo Inoue
Junior Battle of Glory: Dan Tamura vs Hikaru Sato
Hokuto Omori, Jake Lee & Yuma Aoyagi vs Kento Miyahara, Oji Shiiba & Rising HAYATO
Real World Tag League: Voodoo Murders (Jun Saito & Rei Saito) vs Yuji Nagata & Yuma Anzai
Real World Tag League: Cyrus & Shuji Ishikawa vs KumaDoi (Koji Doi & Kuma Arashi)
Real World Tag League: Gungnir of Anarchy (Ryuki Honda & Shotaro Ashino) vs Voodoo Murders (KONO & Suwama)
Live on AJPW TV

Pro Wrestling FREEDOMS Go For It FREEDOMS!
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
GENTARO & Tatsuhito Takaiwa vs Minoru Fujita & Takahiro Katori
Brahman Kei, Mataro Aoki & Yusaku Ito vs Dragon Libre, Leo Isaka & Rekka
ERE (Dobunezumi Fukki, Kyu Mogami, Toshiyuki Sakuda & Violento Jack) vs Mammoth Sasaki, Takashi Sasaki, Tomoya Hirata & Toru Sugiura
King of FREEDOM World Junior Heavyweight Title Tournament Final: Jun Masaoka vs Kamui
Hell Inside & Outside Hell Deathmatch: FREEDOMS (Daisuke Masaoka & Jun Kasai) vs GCW (Rina Yamashita & X)
King of FREEDOM World Title Deathmatch For Life ~ Reckless War: Drew Parker(c) vs Masashi Takeda
Airs on SamuraiTV, 24th November

Also shows from Ice Ribbon & BJW

17/11/2022, Thursday

Show from Marvelous

18/11/2022, Friday

DDT D-Ou Grand Prix Night 7
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
Prelim: Yuki Ishida vs Yusuke Okada
Prelim: Akito, Antonio Honda, Gorgeous Matsuno & Masahiro Takanashi vs Danshoku Dieno, Koju Takeda, Yuki Iino & Yumehito Imanari
Hideki Okatani, Yukio Sakaguchi & Yuya Koroku vs KANON, Minoru Fujita & MJ Paul
HARASHIMA, Kazuki Hirata, Naruki Doi & Toru Owashi vs MAO, Shunma Katsumata, Takeshi Masada & Toi Kojima
D-Ou GP A Block: Daisuke Sasaki vs Yuki Ueno
D-Ou GP A Block: Joey Janela vs RSP
D-Ou GP A Block: Naomi Yoshimura vs Tetsuya Endo
D-Ou GP B Block: Kazusada Higuchi vs Yukio Naya
D-Ou GP B Block: Chris Brookes vs Yuji Hino
Live on Wrestle Universe

Also show from BJW

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Yoshimura/Ueno on Saturday should absolutely gently caress, and Higuchi/MAO on the same card should be very entertaining

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

forkboy, I think your American times are not accounting for the end of Daylight Savings. No point changing them now, but just wanted to give you a heads up.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Doing this for the last however long has truly made me hate daylight savings. I can barely handle my timezone changing, and then some change at a different time and some don't change and it's a ballache.

I think I thought I changed them on my template last week but I think all I did was change EDT/PDT to EST/PST & forgot to change the numbers. Woops.

Tah for the heads up, I'd never have noticed otherwise

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

:tipshat:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Looking forward to every Chris Brookes match. The Hino match will probably be the most entertaining but I am deeply interested in Brookes vs. Higuchi.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Dammit I just realised the Pheromones match on Satudays card is against AJA KONG. Really trying to tempt me away from my regular plan of just muting their matches and putting it on the second monitor

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
Anyone watching Global Dream live?

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
Yep, though I'm about forty minutes behind as I joined the stream late. Opening tag was good, watching the five-way elimination tag at the moment.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Bonk posted:

Anyone watching Global Dream live?

I am now!

Edit: VERY late but just in time to see Kenoh grumpily kicking the crap out of people!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Kenoh: Did you assholes enjoy the show!?!
Crowd: :woop:

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
:lol: Kenoh is smitten with Minoura, he can't stop talking about how cute he is. :3:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Bonk posted:

:lol: Kenoh is smitten with Minoura, he can't stop talking about how cute he is. :3:

Love that he was still absolutely livid and furious while he was declaring all this too :allears:

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Love that he was still absolutely livid and furious while he was declaring all this too :allears:

Kenoh is the best. Just a beautifully petulant angry man

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
https://twitter.com/DramaticDDT/status/1591375186779070465

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
:lol: Ahroomee has been somewhere in the background at every single show I've seen over the past week.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Shuji Ishikawa is teaming with Team 200kg against Suwama and Seiki-gun on the Christmas Day AJPW show.

Taichi, Kanemaru, SANADA, BUSHI, Naoya Nomura and Kaz Hayashi are also announced for the show.

New Japan letting Taichi or SANADA challenge for the Triple Crown considering neither seem to have WK plans would be very cool

GEORGE W BUSHI fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Nov 13, 2022

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Suwama is teaming with Team 200kg on the Christmas Day AJPW show.

Taichi, Kanemaru, SANADA, BUSHI, Naoya Nomura and Kaz Hayashi are also announced for the show.

New Japan letting Taichi or SANADA challenge for the Triple Crown considering neither seem to have WK plans would be very cool

Did I get that mixed up? I thought I saw Yuu and Chihiro teaming with Shuji against Suwama, Ozaki and Yukihi

e: found it

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

SG Bamboo posted:

Did I get that mixed up? I thought I saw Yuu and Chihiro teaming with Shuji against Suwama, Ozaki and Yukihi

No I got that mixed up

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I take it that's Yukihi's gimmick in Oz Academy? She looks way different from when she worked DDT earlier this year

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Voodoo Murders can gently caress off

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

SG Bamboo posted:

I take it that's Yukihi's gimmick in Oz Academy? She looks way different from when she worked DDT earlier this year

Yeah, Maya Yukihi, Saori Anou and Yumi Ohka work evil gimmicks in OZ Academy as part of the Seiki-gun. Maya takes it to the next level though where she uses different kanji for her name to denote that she's evil and maintains separate Twitter accounts.

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
I know SANADA and Taichi used to be in AJPW but did either of them ever challenge for the Triple Crown?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Lily Catts posted:

I know SANADA and Taichi used to be in AJPW but did either of them ever challenge for the Triple Crown?

Taichi was a Junior until relatively recently, he challenged for but never won the PWF Junior belt. I don't think SANADA ever challenged either