Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xcheopis

Ghouls are Ghastly posted:

you know what, Im still posting on the big computer screen and its still working! I even had an issue but was able to... fix it??? so weird

anywayx hello byobs how are you today what was your breakfast? what was the sweetest thing you ate today or plan to eat?

I had yet another brioche loaf. Half yesterday and half today. It is the last one I will buy because my rheumatologist gives me lectures about sugar consumption and also I do not like inflammation, so adios to delicious brioche.

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

I think I'm going to pop in to a clinic and ask how much it would cost to get represcribed down here. This happened like 4 years ago when I was in Newark and I think it was something like $280. It's probably more here in Seattle. If it's too much I'll just drive up first thing Monday and get them and not do any vigorous cardio in the meantime.

Non Krampus Mentis

Scrungus Bungus from the planet Grongous

xcheopis posted:

I had yet another brioche loaf. Half yesterday and half today. It is the last one I will buy because my rheumatologist gives me lectures about sugar consumption and also I do not like inflammation, so adios to delicious brioche.

press f to pay respects to brioche

Gruß vom Krampus

:love: thank u deep dish peat moss for the sig :love:

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
So many lurkers, so few posts? Awfully suspicious if you ask me hmmm :haibrower:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

xcheopis

Non Krampus Mentis posted:

press f to pay respects to brioche

Tasty tasty brioche, with poison oak blossom honey! Well, such is life.

B33rChiller

Chewbecca posted:

So many lurkers, so few posts? Awfully suspicious if you ask me hmmm :haibrower:
Don't you ever call me that, again.

I might have to delurk and empty quote yer rear end

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

im not lurking i just don't have any thread appropriate posts in the chamber

hi how are you ♥

Activia

Goal: some kind of neat moth
lurk lurk lurk

thanks deep dish peat moss for the Pomelo Princess!

B33rChiller

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

im not lurking i just don't have any thread appropriate posts in the chamber

Dr. Honked posted:

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Are... are they lurking in wait... for the right moment to hit us with some unwanted c-c-coupons?? :tinfoil:

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

or deals

hi how are you ♥

Robot Made of Meat

you know what, Im still posting on the big computer screen and its still working! I even had an issue but was able to... fix it??? so weird

anywayx hello byobs how are you today what was your breakfast? what was the sweetest thing you ate today or plan to eat?

I am happy to hear that things are improving for you, GaG. I'm especially happy that you have a big computer with a big screen so that you can see LARGE POSTS!

eta: I had my usual Saturday Breakfast of scrambulated eggs with spinach, tomatoes, and bacon with very light toast and butter. It was so delicious I'm planning on having it again next Saturday, and for essentially every Saturday until the heat death of the universe. One needs goals, after all.

Robot Made of Meat fucked around with this message at 00:26 on Nov 13, 2022

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Saoshyant

Finger Prince

$250 plus the pills, and I won't be able to see anyone until tomorrow, so I'm gonna just wait and drive back up first thing Monday cuz that's only going to be like $60 in gas and 6 hours out of my day that I have nothing else planned for, plus I need to pick something up in Bellingham anyway.
Hey check out this kickin rad roaring lion hoody.

It's sparkly AF.

Ass-penny

this reminds me, did anyone else see pictures of Tony Hawk dressed up as Larry David for Halloween this year?

B33rChiller

Finger Prince posted:

$250 plus the pills, and I won't be able to see anyone until tomorrow, so I'm gonna just wait and drive back up first thing Monday cuz that's only going to be like $60 in gas and 6 hours out of my day that I have nothing else planned for, plus I need to pick something up in Bellingham anyway.
Hey check out this kickin rad roaring lion hoody.

It's sparkly AF.
Are you a lower mainland orb? I'm on the Island

Dr. Honked posted:

Saoshyant

rear end-penny posted:

this reminds me, did anyone else see pictures of Tony Hawk dressed up as Larry David for Halloween this year?

What do you mean? That was just Larry David skateboarding. He's still got it!

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Ass-penny

Saoshyant posted:

What do you mean? That was just Larry David skateboarding. He's still got it!

:laugh:

oddly enough search did not find this emote searching "laugh," I had to search "dog" also

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Man I bet even Small Bart looks huge on GaG's computer

:regd13:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Finger Prince

B33rChiller posted:

Are you a lower mainland orb? I'm on the Island

Yeah, spending a lot of time in Seattle in the next year or so too.

Goons Are Gifts

hello hi welcome & chats friends, happy Sunday, today is a special Sunday because I am baking a cake for everyone and I'm excited and also scared for the dangerous art that is baking but I'm curious how to shakes out and whether or not the final product will be edible, good, or alive or all of the above

Ohtori Akio
I think if you turn the oven on it generally won't be alive at the end.

Goons Are Gifts

It wasn't alive before but maybe it will be now I don't know I don't bake a lot I'm scared!!!

Ohtori Akio
Follow the instructions to the letter and maybe watch a video beforehand. Baking is much more science than art, even if it doesn't come out perfect this time there will be something concrete to do better next time. You'll be fine.

Escape From Noise

Spanish rice in the rice cooker. That could only mean one thing...

[In extremely Onyx voice] It's taco night!

Taco niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
I drank mangosteen juice ama

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Stoner Sloth

Chewbecca posted:

I drank mangosteen juice ama

can you draw a dragon fruit?

Stoner Sloth

follow up question, was it any good?

Goons Are Gifts

Engineers, architects and people who know things, explain this:

There is a hole in the wall, above the window here. No reason, no visible use, it's just a happy little hole, in the wall, letting in the cold mean air, cut out in a round shape so you know someone used tools to make this, it wasn't an accident

Tell me the story of this hole and how it's life has been? If you don't know either, invent something fictional and give the hole a name that's just as good

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
The answer is obvious...

Muskrats

Escape From Noise

I broke my measuring cup! Nooooooo!

Trying

Escape From Noise posted:

I broke my measuring cup! Nooooooo!

Pouring one out.... *looks to cup*... oh no

Trying

feeling saucy so I'm replacing all the grammatically correct "which"s with "that"s in official documentation

Goons Are Gifts

Viginti Septem posted:

The answer is obvious...

Muskrats

oh poo poo!!

DiscoWitch

uwu
I'm lurking this thread.

Oh wait!

Escape From Noise

DiscoWitch posted:

I'm lurking this thread.

Oh wait!

Rekt

Escape From Noise

I also chipped my teacup. At least it was from the 100 yen store and not the pink one. I need to buy a nice little yunomi.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

There is a hole in the wall, above the window here. No reason, no visible use, it's just a happy little hole, in the wall, letting in the cold mean air, cut out in a round shape so you know someone used tools to make this, it wasn't an accident

Tell me the story of this hole and how it's life has been? If you don't know either, invent something fictional and give the hole a name that's just as good

I would guess there was a ventilation or exhaust pipe going through that once upon a time.

Finger Prince

I remember having a flat with something like this in the actual window, and covered by a cheap plastic louvred thing. It's there to keep condensation from building up inside (by the cheapest way possible). I'm guessing that's a kitchen or bathroom from the lower glass pane, where there's going to be a lot of humidity, so if there's no other way to vent the room like an extract fan or something, probably leave it open. It's fine to cover it up though, you might just get some condensation on the windows in the winter which could lead to mildew if you never wiped it up or opened the window when you're doing moist things like cooking or washing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B33rChiller

DiscoWitch posted:

I'm lurking this thread.

Oh wait!
Quick, everyone! Get the witch!
Uhhh, maybe after we finish these tacos. And would you look at that? Someone packed a bowl.

Hey DiscoWitch, you wanna hit this?

What were we talking about?

Look at this cool kitty

Dr. Honked posted: