Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
midterm predictions
This poll is closed.
blue wave 61 10.57%
red wave 65 11.27%
stalemate 92 15.94%
goku 359 62.22%
Total: 459 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

dew worm posted:

I don’t think an edible would feel good. actually I started feeling sick like immediately after smoking Thursday night

don't eat the weed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Definitely have the mandate of heaven today

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

the weed knew, man

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

petit choux posted:

Definitely have the mandate of heaven today

Gay sex with an angel? Didn't they destroy a city for that?

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

tenderjerk posted:

this midterm felt like a bit of a trump referendum, and now he's getting outpolled regularly in primary polling, I think he's hit a ceiling approval wise

the gop has realized they don't need his corporeal body around so long as his malevolent spirit wholly inhabits the party

The Republicans are probably having a conflict of whether to accelerate the rear end in a top hat factor or try to moderate (lol if ever) given how atrocious they are doing.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

s e s h

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Someone is gonna kill trump

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Mayor Dave posted:

Gay sex with an angel? Didn't they destroy a city for that?

Anybody got that pic of the angel grabbing a little tush

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Mayor Dave posted:

Howard Beale'd

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

RandomBlue posted:

god I wish this was me

You don’t want to be me, I’m a mess and in chronic pain every time i go to the bathroom

I’m basically useless to my wife and kids right now since September.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 359 days!

DesertIslandHermit posted:

The Republicans are probably having a conflict of whether to accelerate the rear end in a top hat factor or try to moderate (lol if ever) given how atrocious they are doing.

no, it's still full speed ahead assholishness. it will always be that way with them. they will just get smarter about it, and getting smarter about it is dumping the unstable, unpredictable dummy who is currently fuming that he cant shitpost at his daughter's wedding

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

I wish, my dick is soaking wet all the time

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

euphronius posted:

I’ve been high for 8 hours on this little 5 mg edible lmao

wtf

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

Mayor Dave posted:

that SBF kid too (FTX crypto guy). just know they got the epstein crew prepping to take him out.

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

i need one like this for my balls

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Mayor Dave posted:

I feel like they would play the long game and give someone COVID then hang out with him

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

lmao

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin
https://twitter.com/TheRealHoarse/status/1591563803820433408

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Trillhouse posted:

that SBF kid too (FTX crypto guy). just know they got the epstein crew prepping to take him out.

Kill off their god? Many such cases!

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

my favorite thing about crypto is that the market never closes. really great to lose all your coins at 4 am on a Sunday morning

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

DesertIslandHermit posted:

I feel like they would play the long game and give someone COVID then hang out with him

or maybe some sort of nano machine virus that can target his specific dna(which they have in those tanks for presidential poo poo piss from when he was in the oval)

they could call it something like TRMPDie

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007
pretty sure that’s how they got solidus trump

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

tenderjerk posted:

i don't know if he knows if he wants to run or not

he is afraid and he has reason to be now, if desantis or whoever kicks his rear end his cries of of RIGGED ELECTION won't go anywhere near as far in a party that's signaled its mostly ready to move on from the guy

i dont think he will run :sad:

he will run and he will win!!!

my presdient!!

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Dosage for commercial edibles is notoriously unreliable, a candy bar labeled "5mg" could easily swing between 0mg and the lawless infinite

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

euphronius posted:

I’ve been high for 8 hours on this little 5 mg edible lmao

So either the dosage was way wrong or ur the lightest of lightweights

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Every time I scroll past the big dick toilet JPEG, it takes me 1/4 of the way down to realize it's not a schematic of a slave ship.

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

Inspector Hound posted:

Dosage for commercial edibles is notoriously unreliable, a candy bar labeled "5mg" could easily swing between 0mg and the lawless infinite

even better when it’s a package of gummy edible that’s been melted into one amorphous glob

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Inspector Hound posted:

Lol a few years back my gf pulled a muscle in her ribs from coughing so much while being sick and was willing to try dispensary edibles to help her sleep. I got some 1:1 thc:cbd gummed labeled as 7.5mg each. She had one and I had two and within a half hour we were both stupidly high and she couldn't stop laughing (not good for the rib) and I was like uncomfortabley stoned and nauseous and still baked the next day

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Bethamphetamine posted:

Every time I scroll past the big dick toilet JPEG, it takes me 1/4 of the way down to realize it's not a schematic of a slave ship.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Inspector Hound posted:

part of the fun imo

gummies are more accurately dosed usually

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TRUTH SOCIAL

Trends

#GenZMafia
8 people talking

#inittogether
57 people talking

#DefundTheFBI
241 people talking

#Truth
951 people talking

#FBIcorruption
329 people talking

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I used to think people who got so high they barfed or felt sick were just being dramatic, but

one day my dealer gave me some edibles and warned me they were way too strong and I ignored her and ate half of one and went to night class, and I was definitely way too stoned to drive or function, and was high all the next day at work as well and had to keep reapplying eye drops. That night I went to a friend's and thinking I learned my lesson had a 1/4 of the edible, which was enough to put me over and had me puking until I was dry and feeling so woozy I fell over and hit my head

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S
i had a hook up one time ask me to bring her an edible when i came over and told me to get her a really good one so she could eat a lil and save the rest for later. i get there, give it to her, go to take a piss and come back to find she's eaten an entire 500mg brownie. she then admits this is her first time ever doing weed.

the next like 5 hours were me babysitting her and not getting paid for the brownie because she was too loving high to do anything

turnip kid
May 24, 2010
I’m glad Newsmax considers Dick Morris predictions newsworthy in 2022.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Inspector Hound posted:

Are they really, everything has to be tested.

I’ve been buying these sour gummies that are 10mg per serving, they can knock me on my rear end.

I’ve never puked from weed but the two time so got so stoned I couldn’t move at all and felt like something was really wrong with me were from extremely strong brownies a friend made and when the same friend made us weed pizza. Both times I was nearly comatose for 12 hours at least.

Glumwheels has issued a correction as of 00:05 on Nov 13, 2022

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
i envy you low tolerance numpties

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Glumwheels posted:

Are they really, everything has to be tested.

I’ve been buying these sour gummies that are 10mg per serving, they can knock me on my rear end.

It's nott he quantity of THC in the batch, which they definitely know, it's the distribution of the THC within the batch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

titty_baby_ posted:

I used to think people who got so high they barfed or felt sick were just being dramatic, but

one day my dealer gave me some edibles and warned me they were way too strong and I ignored her and ate half of one and went to night class, and I was definitely way too stoned to drive or function, and was high all the next day at work as well and had to keep reapplying eye drops. That night I went to a friend's and thinking I learned my lesson had a 1/4 of the edible, which was enough to put me over and had me puking until I was dry and feeling so woozy I fell over and hit my head

another life lost to weed overdose, will the madness ever end???