Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

I don’t get the thinking that “you can’t make it worse”. At the very least you can prevent it from healing right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

It seems like some teams have good medical staff and some teams are the Miami Dolphins.

Hopefully the Bills have a good medical staff and this doesn’t put Allen at risk for messing his elbow up any worse.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

tarbrush posted:

Ugh, Allen getting Tua'd would suck

I’d be more worried about Pennington’s than Tua’d

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Bellmaker posted:

I’d be more worried about Pennington’s than Tua’d

I meant more in avoidableness than body part

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Diva Cupcake posted:

I don’t get the thinking that “you can’t make it worse”. At the very least you can prevent it from healing right?

Yeah, the priority should be "getting into playoffs as close to 100% as possible"

Things are nowhere near bad enough that a week or two of rest legit puts them out of range for even making it into playoffs. If you're that worried about making it but still having to play the Chiefs there because of losing a possible home-field advantage, having a not-100% Allen in a January game against them seems like far more of a disadvantage than having him 100% but in KC instead of home

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I obviously don't know the medicals here but the Bills usually rest someone who hasn't practiced all week. Tre White's been a full go at practice for like two weeks now and still hasn't played.

Just have to trust the org is smart and wouldn't put their franchise player at risk in Week 10 in an intraconference game I guess.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Lmao

https://twitter.com/michael_nania/status/1591828950262726657?s=46&t=WTYDqoLMyc77S_0c2qJHAQ

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/JoeBuscaglia/status/1591830869731418115?s=20&t=jpQQ0fWiHFQqfkAdUM5X6A

Still no Tre

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Have the Bills coaching staff never had to make a big decision about an important player's health before? Cause starting Allen in this spot reeks of inexperience.

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
https://twitter.com/agetzenberg/status/1591835106897190912?s=20&t=bKrOH3bakmhrEE8N8PPkIA

If the Bills went through all this to sit Allen they deserve to get their asses kicked imo

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Nvm

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/danfetes/status/1591842164581240832

STONE COLD
STONE COLD
STONE COLD

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/JohnSharkman/status/1591833420665344000?s=20&t=jpQQ0fWiHFQqfkAdUM5X6A

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

I think the Dolphins and Bills both roll this week but I’m still actively rooting against you fuckers.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I'm not very confident in the Bills tbh

Bad Allen has historically stretched out over several weeks and he's hurt

e: and the defensive injuries don't help

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?

Ah poo poo. The omens are poor. We must make a sacrifice to the Football Gods.

A pack of Spotted Cow shall be poured into the Mississippi.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Diva Cupcake posted:

I think the Dolphins and Bills both roll this week but I’m still actively rooting against you fuckers.

hope you're right!

I think the Browns are good and the game will be close.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
I think the things the Browns are good at do not align well for them. I think the D line can limit Chubb without having to run too many heavy boxes, and I thing the O is strong enough to put Cleveland in catchup mode.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
hope josh has also lost his case of the dumbdumbs too let alone is able to throw it.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

miami's special teams are awful

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Ehud posted:

miami's defense is awful

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Special teams is a serious problem
Oh defense is a serious problem
Hm serious problems

And shoutout to PBG

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

This couldn't go much worse so far!!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Baker sucks

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I guess they're calling PI very tight today.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Wow, everything Miami is terrible at all at once.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
jfc the dbs are paper mache

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I have finally chosen not to fret and just believe in our offense this week.

So anticipate something horrible here.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

This is all going to end in the Patriots winning the division isn't it?

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Bills defense is going to get pushed around today

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Secondary playing like a bunch of back ups

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
McDaniel still encouragingly willing to go for it on 4th down

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I'm really happy we got Wilson. Mostert has not been good this year. Way too much hesitation on his touches.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Duke Johnson! I swear to god he's pretty good!

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

Ehud posted:

I'm really happy we got Wilson. Mostert has not been good this year. Way too much hesitation on his touches.

Ehhh. I think he's been fine, but Wilson is definitely a great pickup

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

tarbrush posted:

Ehhh. I think he's been fine, but Wilson is definitely a great pickup

Advanced metrics have been unkind to Mostert. Normally I go "lol analytics" but it sure matches my eyeball!

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

This offense makes me so happy :unsmith:

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
That was badass

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

is pepsi ok posted:

This offense makes me so happy :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Who was it Tua punked on that play?