Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Nobody says that thing. It's a hoax, like Australia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

ultimate game
"Treat yourself to Kirkland's finest glizzies."

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

https://twitter.com/rion_davis/status/1591499381248860160

they have $350,000 diamond rings but also $500 arcade machines, Costco is truly a land of contrast

topenga
Jul 1, 2003

pnumoman posted:

Maybe you got a bad batch, or maybe the Polar was really old or something. Never had a problem with Polar going flat in 10 minutes.

I am willing to give Polar another try.
Could be why it was on sale at my local grocery store. 🤣

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Ror posted:

https://twitter.com/rion_davis/status/1591499381248860160

they have $350,000 diamond rings but also $500 arcade machines, Costco is truly a land of contrast

I just realized I haven't been in an arcade since flat panel LCDs became a thing. This is just wrong and :smith:

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Can we get an auto word filter that changes hotdog to glizzy tia

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Knot My President! posted:

Can we get an auto word filter that changes hotdog to glizzy tia

But only if you're signed out, like gently caress.

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

The costco nfl blitz cabinet for 500 is very cool; it's not a full-size arcade cabinet just as an fyi (in retrospect for 500 how could it be, of course)

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

....Business Center has food court

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Alan Smithee posted:

Yeah but the dress code is so strict

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Costco has replaced my beloved Don Miguel mini tacos with Don Lee regular tacos, confusing emotions right now

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

The Chad Jihad posted:

Costco has replaced my beloved Don Miguel mini tacos with Don Lee regular tacos, confusing emotions right now

Oh no

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

Alan Smithee posted:

??? Mine does not

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

The Chad Jihad posted:

Yeah I noticed this last weekend. RIP Don Miguel mini-tacos. Fuckin' loved those things with some 505

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Wifi Toilet posted:

I just realized I haven't been in an arcade since flat panel LCDs became a thing. This is just wrong and :smith:

I live in a podunk town and I saw a news article that someone opened up an arcade in town. I looked at their Facebook page and noticed the games are all just 1up Arcade cabinets. loving shameful poo poo right there.

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008
In reasons why my spouse is the best, they've agreed to use this as our Christmas card once we get photos taken next week:

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Propaganda Hour posted:

Yeah I noticed this last weekend. RIP Don Miguel mini-tacos. Fuckin' loved those things with some 505

The second biggest reason why I'm fat is because I toss 20 of them on a sheet pan to bake and have that for dinner on a regular basis. I can fit as many as 24, but 20 works better.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Wayne Knight posted:

??? Mine does not
Some BCs were Price Clubs prior and had the found court infrastructure in place.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

FilthyImp posted:

Found Court Infrastructure

Intriguing potential username

CaptainCrunch
Mar 19, 2006
droppin Hamiltons!
I have a recollection of seeing a "special" case of dry aged steaks occasionally in my church.

Is there a general rule as to when they roll that bad boy out? I have a birthday coming up and I'd like to live large.
Or do they not do that anymore?

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
Cooked the baked brie as an appetizer for brunch today to rave reviews. You know it's good when people incredulously say "This is from Costco?!"

I also made chilaquiles with 505 green chile sauce and they were incredible.

I wonder how they'll be as leftovers with some kimchi?

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
Oh I also cured a fillet of salmon and served that on homemade Challah baked with Costco everything but the bagel spice. The brioche French toast used a ton of Kerry gold.

It's a wonderful store.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Premier Protein shake 18-packs have gone from $26.99 to $31.49 in like 4 months. Eye watering.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

That reminds me, the Jongga (TOWTG) 12-packs are going for 69.99. Do not sleep on this deal.

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

That's a nice deal

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

whoops

AHH F/UGH fucked around with this message at 02:23 on Nov 14, 2022

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

AHH F/UGH posted:

Premier Protein shake 18-packs have gone from $26.99 to $31.49 in like 4 months. Eye watering.

Was that one of the brands hit with major recalls a couple months ago? A significant number of protein shakes were under recalls - I usually get Slimfast or Atkins shakes, and they weren't affected, but a lot of others were.

WescottF1
Oct 21, 2000
Forums Veteran

skipdogg posted:

Watched a YT video about Costco’s sales and these people had Pulmuone brand Kimchi (zero g’s) at their Costco in Indiana. Have they been forsaken the one true kimchi?

That's the one I bought (Illinois). Tasted like plastic and gave me the shits. Got returned.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Was that one of the brands hit with major recalls a couple months ago? A significant number of protein shakes were under recalls - I usually get Slimfast or Atkins shakes, and they weren't affected, but a lot of others were.

Premier Protein shakes are the poo poo. I haven't bought any recently because now I'm an unhealthy bastard but they're solid and they have one with caffeine in it now.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

just buy the powder and a shaker bottle

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Gaius Marius posted:

No.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Gaius Marius posted:

The convenience of not having to clean out the bottles and make sure all the gunk is out is good.

Also a good pick me up during the workday.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Gaius Marius posted:

I have never taken a single piece of your advice.

You are a hostile and negative person, and a Costco employee, which discourages me.

quick edit: get on the loving onion dispenser dude. Do some good for your country.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

FilthyImp posted:

The convenience of not having to clean out the bottles and make sure all the gunk is out is good.

Also a good pick me up during the workday.

My dude have you heard of a dishwasher

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

You use a dishwasher 3 times a day?

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
I use Costco generic red solo cups for my protein powder as I am as cheap (powder) as I am lazy (no shaker bottle cleaning)

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Gaius Marius posted:

My dude have you heard of a dishwasher
Where can I get a dishwasher that sits in my car's frunk???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Did you guys know that you can make your own food at home? lol you loving morons going to a "restaurant" to have someone else make your food for you for 10x the price!!!!

losers