Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

My entire wardrobe has slowly been replaced with these and I ain't even mad

https://www.costco.com/bc-clothing-men%E2%80%99s-fleece-lined-crew-sweatshirt.product.100753421.html

They're like $15 right now and only $11 if you spend $100 or more-- I have three, the quality is fantastic, they instantly warm you up and don't run hot. I don't understand how scientists made them so dope but they're basically perfect. I'm getting some for my dad this year :buddy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

large hands
Jan 24, 2006
Those fleece lined sweaters and the fleece lined jeans are so nice in the winter

Picked up kirkland croissants and a wheel of cambozola along with everything else today and hell if I'm not just eating that for dinner. The croissants are a crazy deal.

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
Anything worth copping?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Knot My President! posted:

https://www.costco.com/bc-clothing-men%E2%80%99s-fleece-lined-crew-sweatshirt.product.100753421.html

They're like $15 right now and only $11 if you spend $100 or more-- I have three, the quality is fantastic, they instantly warm you up and don't run hot. I don't understand how scientists made them so dope but they're basically perfect. I'm getting some for my dad this year :buddy:

If I didn’t live in LA I’d be all over these.

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames

MarcusSA posted:

Wow mister Hollywood

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

I'd say they're wearable inside until like 68F, it's about 67 in my house rn and I have one on. For a SoCal winter they'd be perfect imo

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

MarcusSA posted:

I live in LA and wear the cheapest poo poo cuz I dont Get laid anyway

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

nom epique posted:

Anything worth copping?

OP what are you lookin for? Food? Beverage? Home Goods? Linens? Electronics?

imo you should cop one of the Pendleton sherpa throws in whichever size is appropriate for you, they are very dope and snuggly

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I have never taken a single piece of your advice.

You are a hostile and negative person, and a Costco employee, which discourages me.

quick edit: get on the loving onion dispenser dude. Do some good for your country.

Onion dispensers are just a waste of onions.

Barry
Aug 1, 2003

Hardened Criminal

Alan Smithee posted:

I live in LA and wear the cheapest poo poo cuz I dont Get laid anyway

Chicken or egg

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Barry posted:

Chicken or egg

Wow you’re right it’s very self defeating

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Just placed two orders for clothes from COSTCO.COM, the promotion is now $25 off $100 or $60 off $200, which is most likely to combat the fact that I was abusing the poo poo out of the buy 5 save $25 deal

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

I'm wearing one right now and it is very nice. Runs pretty large though, I had to exchange my XLs for Larges

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Relevant Tangent posted:

:mods:

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM
My wife is wanting a pair of over-ear Beats headphones; Costco only seems to have Beats earbuds and Bose over-ears, any chance they'll get the beats over-ears by crimbo time?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

bob dobbs is dead posted:

wrong honorific register. insults and death threats deffo go in 반말, which i guess the autotranslate caught for most of it but eh

핫도그값 올리면 죽어버릴거야

smugworth, you knucklehead

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Relevant Tangent posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9O94UTDAJQ

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I like onions but only on a chili glizzy

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

drat, they should do chili in the food court

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

They did

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

Yeah of all the things they nixed from the food court that's one of the most confounding. It can just sit in a vat and you can ladle it out. Fast to serve and if it isn't profitable you can just like, portion out less of it or charge a bit more, it's chili. If loving Wendy's can handle it I'm sure Costco can. Though Wendy's has the advantage of being able to dump all the old or hosed up burgers into it.

Also, Stagg canned chili they sell sucks. I loved it as a kid but either it got worse or my taste got batter.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

gonna have to get a tub of deep fried chicken next time im attending court

takes forever though, usually prefer to just get in and get out with a glizzy or a slice

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Zero VGS posted:

Yeah of all the things they nixed from the food court that's one of the most confounding. It can just sit in a vat and you can ladle it out. Fast to serve and if it isn't profitable you can just like, portion out less of it or charge a bit more, it's chili. If loving Wendy's can handle it I'm sure Costco can. Though Wendy's has the advantage of being able to dump all the old or hosed up burgers into it.

Also, Stagg canned chili they sell sucks. I loved it as a kid but either it got worse or my taste got batter.

They can make the chili with the old hot dogs.

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
Lipstick Apathy

numberoneposter posted:

gonna have to get a tub of deep fried chicken next time im attending court

takes forever though, usually prefer to just get in and get out with a glizzy or a slice

Fried chicken?!

Hot dog, cheese/pep pizza, chicken bake, soft serve and those poo poo churros are all we have in Boston, they need to fix their poo poo.

Just off the top of my head, Combo Slice, Chili and Chicken Caesar are all casualties here. They might have decades ago sold a normal soft pretzel but that might be a mandela effect thing because I can't find any pictures of it.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

pentyne posted:

They can make the chili with the old hot dogs.

What old hot dogs?

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

I'm both glad and sad that I missed out on these wonderful pre-COVID food court offerings

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

Super Waffle posted:

My wife is wanting a pair of over-ear Beats headphones; Costco only seems to have Beats earbuds and Bose over-ears, any chance they'll get the beats over-ears by crimbo time?

FWIW I just bought a pair of the Bose over ears and they are incredible.

Duct Tape Engineer
Feb 16, 2005

Look at you, hacker: a pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine?

Super Waffle posted:

Have you tried explaining that better headphones can be had for less money than Beats because they are overpriced plastic junk?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Duct Tape Engineer posted:

Have you tried explaining that better headphones can be had for less money than Beats because they are overpriced plastic junk?

This isn't actually true anymore though.

large hands
Jan 24, 2006
If she wants noise cancelling go with Sony or Bose

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
I’ve heard good things about Sonys noise cancelling headphones. Beats may not be terrible any more but they’re still very expensive for what you get.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Bargearse posted:

I’ve heard good things about Sonys noise cancelling headphones. Beats may not be terrible any more but they’re still very expensive for what you get.

They aren't really over priced either at this point.

TBH though I'd ask what she plans on doing with them. If she has an apple device and is going to use them to watch anything I'd go with the beats so there's no BT delay.

If its just for music it doesn't really matter tbh.

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
Lipstick Apathy
I just found original Stroopwafels, 40 for $6.49

Been nice knowing you

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
If those are the ones I tried a few months back, they're unfortunately pretty disappointing. 4 10-pack tubes inside the same tall box?

so I hope yours have more caramel flavor and less cardboard flavor

(e: yes, I heated them first, the way you're supposed to)

Psion fucked around with this message at 06:57 on Nov 15, 2022

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Zero VGS posted:

I just found original Stroopwafels, 40 for $6.49

Been nice knowing you

I just finished my first ten. I microwave them for 15 seconds to get a jump start.

My coworker bought something called Honey Stingers that sure look like a stroopwafel and taste nothing like one.

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
Lipstick Apathy

StormDrain posted:

I just finished my first ten. I microwave them for 15 seconds to get a jump start.

My coworker bought something called Honey Stingers that sure look like a stroopwafel and taste nothing like one.

Yeah they sell those honey stinger things at Home Depot at like $2 each lol. I'll stick with $6 for 40 of the real deal.

BTW instead of microwaving it, the box specifically suggests placing one on top of your coffee mug so the steam loosens it up, guess I'll try that for breakfast.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I like em. :shrug:

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
My church no longer has the Aussie meat pie in the food court, I’m complaining to the high priest or something

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

these are the sherpa waffle-knits I thought you meant lol

many are the blessings of costco :buddy:

Paul MaudDib fucked around with this message at 11:20 on Nov 15, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Zero VGS posted:

Yeah they sell those honey stinger things at Home Depot at like $2 each lol. I'll stick with $6 for 40 of the real deal.

BTW instead of microwaving it, the box specifically suggests placing one on top of your coffee mug so the steam loosens it up, guess I'll try that for breakfast.

Oh I'm aware. I'm not a Dutchman having a cup at a little Cafe. I'm an rear end in a top hat American who's eating it in the car on my way to work. And my coffee is in an insulated cup that doesn't warm poo poo up.