Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

theironjef posted:

Onstad had some weird thoughts about Social Distortion. Here we see Beef thinking you could sell your girlfriend to them, but there's also one where Teodor says he likes them because they sound like they're one second away from trading their fame for crack pipes or something.

Chris Onstad is, at his core, a Palo Alto guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Last time on Joey's Special Experience by Hirohiko Archie: Two mighty zombies, Ble Ford and Taru, burst forth from the ground at God's command! God introduces them as legendary knights who served the tragic queen Mary Stewart in the 16th century! Fast Ambulance panics at Cepelis' condition--heroin could heal his wounds, but he is unable to use heroin while his arms and blood are frozen! Joost is all alone in this fight!

Read right to left:

Chapter 26 - Bleford Wisdom and The Black Knight, Part 1 For Free: END

Now you may be asking yourself, "Did Fast Ambulance really just thaw Cepelis' frozen arm with the power of his sizzling hot abs?"

You're god drat right he did

e: the anime translates this line as Will my heart thaw the frost?!

Son of Thunderbeast has a new favorite as of 18:24 on Nov 13, 2022

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

Lion Man

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Tenebrais posted:

They've used the word "vikini" so much it doesn't even mean anything any more

Vikini vikini vikini vikini vikini vikini.

Also I forgot to mention, all but one of the religious orders consulted in this chapter are real.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

CrocodileKingSaysNO posted:

LAST TIME ON BACK

the cat's out of the bag and the world is gonna end, PANIC!

some somber thoughts on life and love

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

theironjef posted:

Onstad had some weird thoughts about Social Distortion. Here we see Beef thinking you could sell your girlfriend to them, but there's also one where Teodor says he likes them because they sound like they're one second away from trading their fame for crack pipes or something.

Both of those things are true?

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Hey who's in the mood for some Hell was Full? Everyone? All the time? Great!

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

loving lol at I almost burned to death for a cis dude

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Stand Still. Stay Silent

Reynir was responding to Onni saying that he had told them to go away. Odd break point, my bad

The Kade doesn’t seem quite as weak as Onni had made it out to be

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

e-dt
Sep 16, 2019

Just off-screen: two barber stick-figures committing a lewd act with a red circle and a line drawn through it

Guys with incredibly small novels are usually Charles Bukowski

Are there braille fonts?

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Now you may be asking yourself, "Did Fast Ambulance really just thaw Cepelis' frozen arm with the power of his sizzling hot abs?"

*consults thread title

It's wonderful how the jojo artist, on deciding to depict a knight in service to Mary Queen of Scots, has chosen to draw an eleven-foot-tall cube-shaped man wearing an operatic Viking helmet.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

theironjef posted:

Their lead singer basically did that, spent all his money on heroin when their first album got popular back in their punk days. I think he's been clean and sober for years.

theironjef
Aug 11, 2009

The archmage of unexpected stinks.

Okay yeah, I definitely confused Mike Ness and Mike Patton for a few minutes just now.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

e-dt posted:

The short, main cat loves to get horny about women sitting on cakes.

I love the way Ray walks. It's very Ray.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

the raptors are cute

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin

The Unwomanly Face of War

Chapter 5 Part 5

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Emzedoh posted:

Civil disobedience!

vikini vikini

What did he think was going to happen?

Hey, that's Inolie's dad in the background there.

vikini

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

This entire vikini storyline's ridiculous and amazing.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

You angered the city pervs

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
For some strange reason I just cannot get the image of this beautiful nearly naked woman out of my head...... There must be SOME explanation for this.....

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Synthbuttrange posted:

This entire vikini storyline's ridiculous and amazing.

I did say this one was going to be pretty farcical. We haven't even had the punchline yet, though :D

CJacobs posted:

For some strange reason I just cannot get the image of this beautiful nearly naked woman out of my head...... There must be SOME explanation for this.....

You're going to laugh at me, but this angle completely escaped me.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Well you guys made me check and guess what, it's still a manga.
:nallears:

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Boba Pearl posted:

Steppe - Into The Ring

07 - 14 - Daemons

Today's comic is going up early, because I have a ton of errands tomorrow and might not get to the computer in time. I loathe to break my 19 day streak, but I probably won't be able to post Sunday.

07 - 15 - Kreteks

Boba Pearl has a new favorite as of 13:41 on Nov 28, 2022

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

excellent ,was just wondering where you were. new page looks great, still loving the colours

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Synthbuttrange posted:

You angered the city pervs

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

By popular demand posted:

Well you guys made me check and guess what, it's still a manga.
:nallears:

Wait, not an anime but a manga? Is this progress being made here? :getin:

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Emzedoh posted:

I did say this one was going to be pretty farcical. We haven't even had the punchline yet, though :D

You're going to laugh at me, but this angle completely escaped me.

Your innocence is honestly commendable, you'd do a better job for this town than the protagonist!

Edit: I really do love the Tom Goes To The Mayor approach to writing a story about defeating RPG bikini armor though.

CJacobs has a new favorite as of 11:21 on Nov 14, 2022

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
the fact that he's blaming players/GMs/game designers is funny

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
who else can you blame for your obsessions with scantily clad ladies? blaming the ladies seems like a bad move and I can't think of anyone else to hold culpable

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Time for the Great Wang Mix Up!

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
i would like to see the creative process for a powerup comic. i like to imagine there's a big file of little drawn guys to copy/paste.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Last time on Joey's Special Experience by Hirohiko Archie: Ford grabs Joost's arm with his hair and begins drinking Joost's blood! Fast Ambulance thaws Cepelis' arm with his abs!

Read right to left:

Chapter 27 - Food Cake, I Need a Blue Ford Driver

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
elizabeth the first, aka the beta queen

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
The alpha flight attendant vs. the beta queen

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

Lazy_Liberal posted:

i would like to see the creative process for a powerup comic. i like to imagine there's a big file of little drawn guys to copy/paste.

What are you talking about every panel is lovingly hand-drawn anew

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

elizabeth the first, aka the beta queen

She never scored.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Lazy_Liberal posted:

https://twitter.com/ComicsPowerup/status/1249496245506387969?s=20&t=MBtC67lJugVdLxhoPWMelA