Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Relevant Tangent posted:

Hillary vanished into the woods November 9th 2016 and never having to give a poo poo about her again was one of the few bright spots of Trump's presidency.

the only way we'll truly be rid of her is when trump Locks! Her! Up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

MLSM posted:

2015-2016 was the uniquely greatest era in American politics and it will never happen again

i remember in 2012 when i thought that republican primary was the height of comedy lol

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

"SANTORUM SURGES AS ROMNEY COMES IN NUMBER TWO" is still an all-time newspaper headline

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

CSPAM still thinks there will be a moment of catharsis when the incompetent neoliberals engaged in actively destroying the future finally get their comeuppance

It will never happen.

Nothing matters, dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Shear Modulus posted:

i remember in 2012 when i thought that republican primary was the height of comedy lol
it was

and then the entire universe rearranged itself to top it

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

DACK FAYDEN posted:

it was

and then the entire universe rearranged itself to top it

The writers' team changed.

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Nix Panicus posted:

CSPAM still thinks there will be a moment of catharsis when the incompetent neoliberals engaged in actively destroying the future finally get their comeuppance

It will never happen.

Even if the Democrats got shut out, then would be back again in 4 years with the same policies and claw the senate or house back. The system is designed to be self-regulating.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Nix Panicus posted:

It will never happen.

There was a year called 2016 in which exactly this happened.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Covok posted:

What does it feel like being Nate Silvers, C-Spam?

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop

Chamale posted:

"SANTORUM SURGES AS ROMNEY COMES IN NUMBER TWO" is still an all-time newspaper headline

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Nix Panicus posted:

It will never happen.

you could also try to live your best life in a crazy, hosed up world.

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

lmao

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

maruhkati posted:

drat. Thought it'd take longer than this before we started seeing anything close to it.

https://twitter.com/Politics_Polls/status/1591816619830960128

DeSantis is going to win the primary legitimately or not.

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

desantis is only 44 years old? lol

joepinetree
Apr 5, 2012
It's gonna be awesome when 8 years of treating Trump as uniquely bad leads to the election of someone who believes everything Trump believes, but is competent.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Nix Panicus posted:

It will never happen.

some posters think the liberals are incompetent failsons, when in fact they are very highly competent operators of a self-destructive system.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
to paraphrase one of my favorite TV shows,

CSPAM is always left, never right.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
lol at all these libs kramering in here to gloat as though leftists aren't thoroughly familiar with losing.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

if you dont want people to gloat dont make a thread entirely about preemptively gloating

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

lol at all these libs kramering in here to gloat as though leftists aren't thoroughly familiar with losing.

lol like I said a year ago when Bernie endorsed Biden if you're not accustomed to and expect getting owned how are you even a leftist

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/WoobieTuesday/s...ingawful.com%2F

ah! well, nevertheless,

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
oh no i got owned on the internet I'm totally going to reassess what I believe and change how I feel about the democrat party lmao yeah sure why not

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

and another thing, I'm not mad

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Zodium posted:

and another thing, I'm not mad

do not put in the paper that I'm mad

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
saying your not mad online is like trying to explain that you don't have a drinking problem

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

I can calm down any time I want

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
hmm since I never beat my wife, I suppose my answer is "yes, I have stopped beating my wife"

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Chamale posted:

lmao

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster

Was there anyone who thought that a Republican house was going to send a bill codifying Roe to his desk?

Other than possibly this Twitter person.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

there are no leftists in cspam, just cosplaying doomers

nudejedi
Mar 5, 2002

Shanghai Tippytap
Still waiting for the sweeping changes enacted by The Most Important Election of Our Lives :lol:

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

if you dont have a marxist analysis of liberal bourgeois democracy major lmao @ you. imagine rooting for the faction that's going to accelerate climate change and start a nuclear war with china. two factions of the capitalist party. the US is a one party state

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

you can say democrats are less bad on both those fronts, which is wrong because they are bankrolled by finance capital and absolutely don't give a poo poo past rhetoric, but even if you believe they are the progressive faction then the democrats are merely a way to shunt energy in a controlled manner, capturing anything remotely leftist, and expending that energy into the work of supporting finance capital and american imperialism

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

double post

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

that's three posts. no wonder leftists get owned they can't even loving count

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

the post so nice i made it thrice

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Was there anyone who thought that a Republican house was going to send a bill codifying Roe to his desk?

Other than possibly this Twitter person.

Joe Biden can call in those favors the republicans in the house owe him and ask his republican friends to join his bipartisan proposal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

joepinetree posted:

It's gonna be awesome when 8 years of treating Trump as uniquely bad leads to the election of someone who believes everything Trump believes, but is competent.

I've been saying for a couple years now that libs are going to not-trump desantis into the presidency.