Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

insane anime posted:

Remove the Hungry Man from the microwave when the timer reaches zero. You have 2minutes 30seconds to wipe the table off. Quickly! Use the Bounty wipes and non-chemical all natural disinfectant spray. 2 minutes remaining. That trash can is looking full..Don't just stuff the paper towels inside of it! Remove the garbage! It won't remove itself. 1 minute remaining..I'm hungry. When are you going to actually cook again? Thor knows you could use the weight loss. The dryer is ready to be emptied and folded. Yawn, 30 seconds. Wow, sure smells good! Just like mom used to make. Vomit. 10 seconds remaining. Put down that gun. You are not authorized to use that weapon. Stop pointing that thing at yourself. Sigh, I guess I'll have to remove the TV dinner from the microwave myself..GAME OVER

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

insane anime posted:

Remove the Hungry Man from the microwave when the timer reaches zero. You have 2minutes 30seconds to wipe the table off. Quickly! Use the Bounty wipes and non-chemical all natural disinfectant spray. 2 minutes remaining. That trash can is looking full..Don't just stuff the paper towels inside of it! Remove the garbage! It won't remove itself. 1 minute remaining..I'm hungry. When are you going to actually cook again? Thor knows you could use the weight loss. The dryer is ready to be emptied and folded. Yawn, 30 seconds. Wow, sure smells good! Just like mom used to make. Vomit. 10 seconds remaining. Put down that gun. You are not authorized to use that weapon. Stop pointing that thing at yourself. Sigh, I guess I'll have to remove the TV dinner from the microwave myself..GAME OVER

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Kratos! Use the Pelosi Kneel, quickly!

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

insane anime posted:

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

insane anime posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Kratos, this cuckoldry isn't going to film itself, try standing on the chair for a better angle

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

he's playin god of war and he's fighting nidhogg! that means only one thing....BRING IT IN, GUYS!!!

*every developer, dialogue writer, voice actor, and ceo from sony entertainment come in and demand you give them the controller because you're doin it wrong*

Sub-Actuality posted:

narrator reading the beforeiplay.com page out loud during the intro

lmfao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

Kratos, this cuckoldry isn't going to film itself, try standing on the chair for a better angle

llo

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

That Little Demon posted:

Crouch jumping on to the sex swing and no clipping through the wall and following out of bounds into the basement where i sleep on a futon

This is no time for a nap! This is no time for a nap! This is no time for a nap! Ugh, Kratos?? This is no time for a nap!

----------------

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

insane anime posted:

Crouch jumping on to the sex swing and no clipping through the wall and following out of bounds into the basement where i sleep on a futon

This is no time for a nap! This is no time for a nap! This is no time for a nap! Ugh, Kratos?? This is no time for a nap!

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

insane anime posted:

insane anime posted:

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Kratos, use your new .45 and stick that barrel straight down Sancho’s throat!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Pablo Nergigante posted:

giving this a nice 'lmao' and closing the thread before i get too sucked in to this concept lol

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Believe me when I say, you better crouuuch, homeslice!

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

i assume you guyts have seen this clip already but it loving kicks rear end. sony ftw
https://clips.twitch.tv/BraveDeliciousWheelDuDudu-uEyD41YSSipjRLsJ

Where did you learn to fly?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Believe me when I say, you better crouuuch, homeslice!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

insane anime posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfkVlIZ595Y lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Jesus Christ

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*Kratos moves 3 feet off critical path to open a chest* Uh, so that just happened.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Pablo Nergigante posted:

*Kratos moves 3 feet off critical path to open a chest* Uh, so that just happened.

----------------

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fagoth the Pole-jacker: By the gods Kratos, we must hurry to the next objective!
Kratos Jr: Give my dad a minute, he loves crafting items from gatherable materials.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kratos’s Son T Posing and sinking slowly into the earth tiptoes first: Dad…? In the world of God of War — featuring Kratos, the God of War, large wooden boxes inlaid with gold and pearl, known as premium chests, contain fabulous treasures and utilities to aid and enrich your journey. Loading PSN store.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Kratos’s Son T Posing and sinking slowly into the earth tiptoes first: Dad…? In the world of God of War — featuring Kratos, the God of War, large wooden boxes inlaid with gold and pearl, known as premium chests, contain fabulous treasures and utilities to aid and enrich your journey. Loading PSN store.

Lmfao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Developers are like auncles/piblings who get to shepherd us littles between setpieces so we dont ever feel lost/scared/alone

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Fagoth the Pole-jacker: By the gods Kratos, we must hurry to the next objective!
Kratos Jr: Give my dad a minute, he loves crafting items from gatherable materials.

lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Wormskull posted:

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Crafting purple loot is the best thing and the most amount of fun you can have while playing God of War: Ragnarok.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Pablo Nergigante posted:

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Pablo Nergigante posted:

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

HolePisser1982 posted:

Developers are like auncles/piblings who get to shepherd us littles between setpieces so we dont ever feel lost/scared/alone

lmnao

----------------