Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Jestery posted:

Put it this way

I got a full page spread in my city's newspaper and now, nigh fifteen year after putting down unicycling seriously I still get pinned as the unicycle guy from strangers who remember me from a random interaction/high school. I've been walking through my city and people will heckle me

"Eat a dick unicycle boy!"

At 1am on a main road

I seriously self owned myself in a really specific way that pops up infrequently enough that I forgot I was the unicycle guy for nearly a decade

:lmao:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Jestery posted:

Put it this way

I got a full page spread in my city's newspaper and now, nigh fifteen year after putting down unicycling seriously I still get pinned as the unicycle guy from strangers who remember me from a random interaction/high school. I've been walking through my city and people will heckle me

At 1am on a main road

I seriously self owned myself in a really specific way that pops up infrequently enough that I forgot I was the unicycle guy for nearly a decade

Dennis, that you?

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Jestery posted:

Put it this way

At 1am on a main road

I bet if you gained alot of weight or lost alot of weight this would not happen again.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

GoutPatrol posted:

I bet if you gained alot of weight or lost alot of weight this would not happen again.

Both unsuccessful

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Trabant posted:

Dennis, that you?

Fuckin lol that's so great

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Jestry you have to do something so outrageous that no one will remember that drat unicycle.

Run for president and on the first opportunity punch someone important.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

GoutPatrol posted:

Hey look it's that fat loving unicycle douche is not better than just loving unicycle douche.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Or just double down and ride a unicycle on stage for the debates

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Lol

Thank you for the new AV and text

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Jestery posted:

Put it this way

At 1am on a main road

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
:lol:

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
ah gently caress is that unicycle mod in here now

hahaha I googled "unicycle boy" and I stumbled into some schadenfreude

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/7148405.doctor-unicycle-provokes-anger-babys-family/
Can you imagine being so concerned about your ill infant, and the nurse is like "the doctor will see you soon", and then you see Dr Dipshit toddle by the door on his drat unicycle, i'm guessing with circus music playing.

and he does it for 2 hours hahahaha

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Jestery posted:

General Bullshit › Schadenfreude Reboot: Eat a dick unicycle boy!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

The Fattest PI posted:

ah gently caress is that unicycle mod in here now

hahaha I googled "unicycle boy" and I stumbled into some schadenfreude

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/7148405.doctor-unicycle-provokes-anger-babys-family/
Can you imagine being so concerned about your ill infant, and the nurse is like "the doctor will see you soon", and then you see Dr Dipshit toddle by the door on his drat unicycle, i'm guessing with circus music playing.

and he does it for 2 hours hahahaha

Had to be in the UK, I can't imagine a mother being this patient elsewhere.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Jestery posted:

Both unsuccessful

I think they meant muscle

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
https://twitter.com/Cryptadamist/status/1592276681800450048

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Yes! Validation!! :unsmith:

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Takes No Damage posted:

Yes! Validation!! :unsmith:

Lol

The Zombie Guy
Oct 25, 2008

Remember a few years back, when the US Supreme Court ruled that the police have no legal duty to protect you?

Well it turns out that the Supreme Court also decided that cops don't even need to know the laws they're trying to enforce.

So these idiot cops can just say "well, I thought it was illegal", and that will be a good enough.

The Schad is on everybody who interacts with police.

I'm super impressed with the young guy in the video for knowing his legalities, and for not allowing himself to be intimidated.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I'm not happy to learn about those supreme court decisions, US you better watch out before you enable the cops to just rove around attacking anyone at a whim and call it justice. I am already too late am I?

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse

By popular demand posted:

I'm not happy to learn about those supreme court decisions, US you better watch out before you enable the cops to just rove around attacking anyone at a whim and call it justice. I am already too late am I?

You say that like they don't do that already

bad_fmr
Nov 28, 2007

Chudge Dredd

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Lmao, is this a serious post?

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Happy Landfill posted:

You say that like they don't do that already

:thejoke:

droll
Jan 9, 2020

by Azathoth

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Yes and don't call me surely

crowtribe
Apr 2, 2013

I'm noice, therefore I am.
Grimey Drawer

LawfulWaffle posted:

Because I also think that video is pretty funny. :35 for the punchline, if you can’t wait that long.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53Uh3RXIgBc

The worst part of this is her weak as piss husband/partner not even backing her up on this.

"She's upset about your flag," he says, taking absolutely no position on or issue with it himself.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

crowtribe posted:

The worst part of this is her weak as piss husband/partner not even backing her up on this.

"She's upset about your flag," he says, taking absolutely no position on or issue with it himself.

That is some weakass bullshit, I hope she turned her ire on him.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

SilvergunSuperman posted:

You might be startled to learn that people outside of the US actually expect some level of accounting for the police. I keep finding out that it's way worse than I thought, but this is legit only a tiny step before you get to the loving Gestapo.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Or people could just stop giving a gently caress what a corrupt government says anymore and win the loving war against the citizens.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
It’s actually strong morals and personal principles that are going to stop nazis and child raping dynasties, like any of those people care what you say or think or are ever going to change anything they are doing from protest. :jerkbag:

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

You might be startled to learn that people outside of the US actually expect some level of accounting for the police. I keep finding out that it's way worse than I thought, but this is legit only a tiny step before you get to the loving Gestapo.

Lol I'd never be startled by ignorance any time, but it does read like satire.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
There were actually cops in town here implementing laws that were up for a vote on the November ballot in OCTOBER as if they were already law because they literally thought it was November and the vote had already happened. And wow, it was like supposed to be a vote but I guess we ALREADY KNOW WHAT THE loving RESULTS ARE GONNA BE HUH?

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/HkmI9br.mp4

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

What the hell is even going on?
Did blueshirt man wake up in a video game? Like those crappy 80's beat'em-ups?

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Jestery posted:

Put it this way

At 1am on a main road

If you rode around with sickle blades attached to your pedals, they wouldn't be laughing now.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

If you rode around with sickle blades attached to your pedals, they wouldn't be laughing now.

Oof , the MTB pedals with pins was bad enough

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
A big rear end ship got stuck on a bridge on Rio de Janeiro yesterday

https://twitter.com/disangermano/status/1592281680806830080

Here you can hear the moment it hits the bridge

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
Why dont they just lower the canal

Adbot