Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lemonadesweetheart
May 27, 2010

Well that was intense. Aabria is such a good GM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lemonadesweetheart
May 27, 2010

New Season trailer in about an hour for them that care.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Good news: we're getting a horror season

Bad news: they're making us wait until November 30th

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

"Nothing a shitload of bleach won't fix"

It looks interesting as hell though. Wasn't a huge fan of the Jane Austen season, so this will be a nice change.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Glad after Exandria they let Brennan get nasty

Dumpmaster General
Sep 8, 2022

by sebmojo

Xand_Man posted:

Glad after Exandria they let Brennan get nasty

he's gonna get real nasty all around the place

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

seaborgium posted:

It looks interesting as hell though. Wasn't a huge fan of the Jane Austen season, so this will be a nice change.

Fay And Flowers was pretty good for a combat-light season. My one thought was that I didn't necessarily think it needed to be done as 5e. I think they probably could of done it in like a PBTA system like Monsterhearts or the like and potentially made for a more interesting dynamic with how PBTA handles social encounters and influence.

Edit: for example of Monsterhearts, see also the Critical Role MH oneshot with Ally Beardsley and Erika Ishii: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51ykIVq9KcM&t=17s

DeathSandwich fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Oct 13, 2022

lemonadesweetheart
May 27, 2010

Wasn't misfits a PBTA game?

Dimloep
Nov 5, 2011
Misfits and Magic is Kids on Brooms. PBtA, as far as I know, only uses 2d6.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Fey and Flowers was a hybridisation of 5e and Good Society, a Regency TTRPG. I think the 5e was there in part as being ready for more PvP or PvE than we ended up getting.

MikeJF fucked around with this message at 06:18 on Oct 14, 2022

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

All that's missing is the ring.
New Make Some Noise with the original 3.

It's as good as you would expect. The Pistachio bit had me rolling.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Two Tone Shoes posted:

New Make Some Noise with the original 3.

It's as good as you would expect. The Pistachio bit had me rolling.

Brennan's ability to rattle off a deep lore monologue with minimal prompting is unparalleled.

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

✋😢Life's just better with Ominous Gloves🤗🧤
Holy poo poo, CEO Sam Reich has been having a hell of a time.

https://twitter.com/samreich/status/1585337079528988672?t=YUqSWr-AE6aQEYj1AKFj9Q&s=19

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Jesus, that's absolutely brutal.

I would not wish chronic pain on anyone. I'm always so torn on how to feel about all of the unproven medicine that goes on in the area, because whatever helps the person find relief (like a mold detox) is great, but so much of it is just quackery that takes advantage of people completely desperate for help.

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

our every move is the new tradition
https://twitter.com/GameChangerSam/status/1587127761151225857

Kind of crazy how they've basically developed a bigger cast as a result of all this.

enki42
Jun 11, 2001
#ATMLIVESMATTER

Put this Nazi-lover on ignore immediately!
Honestly if they ever get back to sketches I think having a larger group of contractors vs. a hired permanent staff makes more sense, particularly given that they've kept even some of the very original crew around so it'll still feel like a pretty coherent group.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006

Poor guy.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Wanderer posted:

https://twitter.com/GameChangerSam/status/1587127761151225857

Kind of crazy how they've basically developed a bigger cast as a result of all this.

Guess I'm either resubscribing when this comes back or when the next d20 drops at the end of November.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
It's not strictly CollegeHumor/Dropout content, but it's certainly adjacent seeing as how it features Brennan Knee Mulligan, so I'm just going to throw in a video YouTube recommended me yesterday that's pretty fun. It's a Drawfee stream from about a year ago with Brennan as guest, where they draw a bunch of the chat's D'n'D characters while they chat to Brennan. Which I primarily watched after seeing a rant Brennan goes off on in the middle of it, captured and animated by someone in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mx2MfFMe9E

Which doesn't capture all of it, but certainly gets the guts of it. The whole video is fun, but Brennan taking such exception to Jacob drawing a Yuan-Ti with breasts, lips and hair is just great content.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Brennan did nothing wrong

lemonadesweetheart
May 27, 2010

Game changer is back for any that didn't know. Last night had Zac, Allie and Jacob playing Sam says.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Ahaha that last one. And Ally's glee when they realise how they can respond. "I'm gonna win, bitch!"

E: holy poo poo apparently they weren't already going to NY, that was off the cuff

Next episode is: "in two weeks: zach reino, ross bryant, and rashawn scott give us... KARAOKE NIGHT"

MikeJF fucked around with this message at 15:03 on Nov 15, 2022

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

"Nothing a shitload of bleach won't fix"

MikeJF posted:

Next episode is: "in two weeks: zach reino, ross bryant, and rashawn scott give us... KARAOKE NIGHT"

This should be incredible.

Coatlicue
Sep 14, 2012

it doesn't matter
how fast or how far,
you're still runnin' like a fool
Zach and Jacob getting progressivly more upset when they did the wrong thing was absolutely hilarious.

Magitek
Feb 20, 2008

That's not jolly.
That's not jolly at all!
Jacob’s ”harsh the vibes” contribution had me simultaneously laughing and ready to commit murder

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Coatlicue posted:

Zach and Jacob getting progressivly more upset when they did the wrong thing was absolutely hilarious.

"poo poo! .... gently caress!

Excellent episode.

blackcross
Apr 10, 2005

Pleads posted:

"poo poo! .... gently caress!

Excellent episode.

I had to pause the episode I was laughing so hard at this.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDIvjDQVNk8

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
Sweet, first season was a blast and some of the stuff mentioned in that trailer sounds pretty wild. Also, some real good fashion being shown off on that set; Lily's outfits are obvious, but some of the others look on point. I love Ify's "Born Again Christian Dior" t-shirt too.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

The second most unhinged CH/Dropout show returns! (Nothing will ever beat Total Forgiveness.)

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

Josh is immediately an obviously perfect choice for this. He feels like someone who has wild stories

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

It's one of those shows where most guests I think you could only have once or twice before you run them dry of the good content. But I feel like Izzy could probably come back a half a dozen times based on some stuff she's said.

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

MikeJF posted:

It's one of those shows where most guests I think you could only have once or twice before you run them dry of the good content. But I feel like Izzy could probably come back a half a dozen times based on some stuff she's said.

I get the feeling that Sephie could be on every show in a season and never repeat herself, but it'd all be different "I had sex in a weird place" stories after a certain point.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Oh cool didn't know this thread existed. Here's my favorite Brennan sketch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBG9qrEhLVA

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

The new Game Changer is up, it's Karaoke themed, and it is absolutely stupendous.

They released a short on the youtube channel for those who want a taste: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e2o6x8mdL4

Shot up to one of my favorites ever. Right up there with Noise Boys.

Two Tone Shoes fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Nov 29, 2022

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
That's a pretty good Tom Waits.

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

The best part is it would've fit right in with Hadestown.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
That Nsync jam was stunning, and the LMFAO was completely ridiculous.

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

Neverafter's going just straight into the Brian Yuzna body horror. I don't know how they'll manage 20 episodes of this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

Re: Neverafter - Emily's delight at the hosed up things happening to Siobhan's princess was hilarious!