Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frump truck

hello... again!

I woke up in the middle of the night last night and something popped into my head and I thought "I have to post it in this thread tomorrow morning" but now I can't remember what it was. ba da ba ba that's life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

spit into the oven

rivetz

Last night I had a stone cold bitchin dream where I was an Indiana Jones type archeologist on the trail of this amazing treasure and there were chase scenes and drama and the whole nine yards. The quest was for these cool geode rocks, the ones where you crack open some dumb/normal rock and the inside is glittering purple jewels.

I was digging in this little crawlspace looking for this chamber full of these rocks and I'm in this little vent like Bishop in Aliens and I dig through into this room hundreds of feet below the surface and there's a row of big blocks against one wall like in a laundromat. On top of one of em is this big rock slab thing and I'm like, is this a huge geode?!?!? No wait, this looks like a kitchen and I realize the big slab is not a geode, it's a big stone panini press, like an ancient primeval panini press. The dream ended with me just standing there with a flashlight like "What the gently caress!!!" :mad:

rivetz

rivetz posted:

Last night I had a stone cold bitchin dream where I was an Indiana Jones type archeologist on the trail of this amazing treasure and there were chase scenes and drama and the whole nine yards. The quest was for these cool geode rocks, the ones where you crack open some dumb/normal rock and the inside is glittering purple jewels.

I was digging in this little crawlspace looking for this chamber full of these rocks and I'm in this little vent like Bishop in Aliens and I dig through into this room hundreds of feet below the surface and there's a row of big blocks against one wall like in a laundromat. On top of one of em is this big rock slab thing and I'm like, is this a huge geode?!?!? No wait, this looks like a kitchen and I realize the big slab is not a geode, it's a big stone panini press, like an ancient primeval panini press. The dream ended with me just standing there with a flashlight like "What the gently caress!!!" :mad:
cut to breaking news segment on the surface with a bunch of fire trucks and what-not in the background and the guy's like, "Well it's anyone's guess which long-extinct race once lived far beneath the streets of Manhattan, but we can at least confirm that their tribal elders enjoyed a good panini as much as any of us. Back to you in the studio Deborah" "Thanks, Kyle"

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

frump truck posted:

I woke up in the middle of the night last night and something popped into my head and I thought "I have to post it in this thread tomorrow morning" but now I can't remember what it was. ba da ba ba that's life

this exact thing happened to me a couple of months ago!

ThePopeOfFun

*as a grave, venomous insult*

you really took a bite off that itch

Finger Prince

(in a cockney or London accent) "and I hate him for it (an I ate im for it)", but it's unclear whether the speaker actually ate a man.

Finger Prince fucked around with this message at 15:44 on Nov 8, 2022

frump truck

hello... again!

rivetz posted:

big stone panini press is cool :hai:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

rip a tip dip and flip

Dip Viscous

hip hug piss chug

more falafel please

forums poster

Dip Viscous posted:

hip hug piss chug

solid Saturday night right there

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Non Krampus Mentis

Scrungus Bungus from the planet Grongous
bubbaway, gubbaway, borbaway home

Gruß vom Krampus

:love: thank u deep dish peat moss for the sig :love:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

"Hope y'all like grits"

frump truck

hello... again!

Stilt Town was founded by Milton Stiltus.

frump truck

hello... again!

You don't have to know where the sandwich shop is in order to know where Vietnam is

Dip Viscous

Several Feelings (Find a Potato)

red rover red rover
people chanting, like at a football game: EAT THAT MONKEY

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Dip Viscous

(something something) INTO PIECES, THIS IS A GLASS RETORT

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
How delicious! Wanna be bodies?

Drink-Mix Man

with cool state of mind, anything is possible. i can punch the statue of liberty in the goddamn face.

Drink-Mix Man

i iust found this sanitarium for ham oil

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Big stuff you got there

Deep Glove Bruno

yung swamp thang
motherfucker, this isn't the piggly wiggly all-stars. this is the loving burj al-karen heineman. act like it

frump truck

hello... again!

Drink-Mix Man posted:

with cool state of mind, anything is possible

:haibrow:

frump truck

hello... again!

my name is Adelante Flash and I am covered in boogers

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
erotic pesticide

frump truck

hello... again!

welcome to whirligig world

Hiekka
muh muh
Sax is such a donkey name

[jingle] find a little donkey [×2]

Hiekka
muh muh
you could also choose to adopt a cute lap-sized shark instead of an rear end

I was tasked with letting people in to an ug party and someone had brought a paper mache cow on a 2×4m platform with super cool details from birch bark. I did some quick measuring with my hands (fathoms) but there was nowhere it would have fit properly so I had them leave it in the entry where it didn't obstruct movement, for fire safety reasons as well. They were very understanding! I was shown an app where I could adopt a donkey or a shark (no other options) and Sax was on a list of suggested names for a donkey

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Sensual marmalades

Drink-Mix Man

nude naked pube sex

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
🎵 let it rock, let it roll 🎵

🎵 let the babadook come and take my soul 🎵

Soapyshoes

I will set each and every one of you on fire.
Hank hill voice: I sell cum and cum accessories

Deep Glove Bruno

yung swamp thang
fart hard in a deck chair

Dip Viscous

rip at microjojnes computer

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
that vinegar is laced with maniac disease!

Finger Prince

James and the Giant Leech

FutonForensic

there's a mouse in the house

frump truck

hello... again!

full-throttle sandwich snack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Who's house? Bun house.