Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the most powerful flying bug?
This poll is closed.
🦋 15 3.71%
🦇 115 28.47%
🪰 12 2.97%
🐦 67 16.58%
dragonfly 94 23.27%
🦟 14 3.47%
🐝 87 21.53%
Total: 404 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Seatbelts
Mar 29, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2D6J_Nnr-M8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Homeless Friend posted:

my old boss would put up swastikas for diwali and i was like drat... respect lol. it really pissed off one german guy

its a famous symbol of good luck!

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Lostconfused posted:

They should give them to Ukrainians so that they stop accidentally shooting their old ones into Poland.

if you get enough air defense systems positioned to guard against each others' errant defenses it'll achieve, uhh, good sales for the US arms sector

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Tankbuster posted:

its a famous symbol of good luck!

Yeah, but but that one guy was angry about the cultural appropriation.

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

Has any of the bloodthirsty political Nationalists in countries like Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania or Poland suggested that their country should become independent and leave any NATO or EU organizations, and if they have nukes hand them over to someone else to sidestep any nuclear escalation fears so they can enter the conflict with troops on the ground?

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

ted hitler hunter posted:

Has any of the bloodthirsty political Nationalists in countries like Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania or Poland suggested that their country should become independent and leave any NATO or EU organizations, and if they have nukes hand them over to someone else to sidestep any nuclear escalation fears so they can enter the conflict with troops on the ground?

No, that's tremendously stupid nonsense

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

what

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

I highly doubt it. Have you called them to ask?

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

speng31b posted:

invoke article 5 on...ukraine?

Germany should have invoked Article 5 after the US/Poland/UK blew up the pipeline

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

No, and none of them have nukes, thankfully.

Poland has an Aegis BMD site, but that would be decommissioned if Poland were to leave because it's the US'.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

said this many times and you're starting to hear it mroe and more

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Hatebag posted:

I've seen enough. Invoke article 5, ukraine must be invaded by nato

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Ytlaya posted:

:rolleyes:

Don't you know that bombs and other war materials can only be purchased with Warbucks? Vietnam was only paying back the debt for regular Bucks, so it's fundamentally different

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

HallelujahLee posted:

poland must be destroyed

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Orcs putting their hands in a pile of grain with bewildered looks on their faces. They've never seen such a thing... what animal produces this strange meat?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Lmao
https://twitter.com/BloombergTV/status/1592619377614262272?t=-FcCdYf1GzoIocLm5FIlqQ&s=19

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Majorian posted:

Poland has an Aegis BMD site, but that would be decommissioned if Poland were to leave because it's the US'.

Lol an Aegis. Can't even protect a grain silo

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Majorian posted:

No, and none of them have nukes, thankfully.

imagine giving a polish person a nuke.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

what if the grain elevator exploded naturally from grain dust igniting through coincidence at the exact moment that a missile hit it. whose fault is it?

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

and another terrorist attack in Turkey just now

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

is it really a grain elevator if it's not built with steel-reinforced concrete and can stand up to 250kg bombs

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

lmao getting probed for empty quotes

:sad:

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Personally I'm taking this all in with a grain of salt

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Tankbuster posted:

imagine giving a polish person a nuke.

Smdh they put screen doors on the icbms too!

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Lostconfused posted:

lmao getting probed for empty quotes

:sad:

Nah, it's the bloodlust.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

tristeham posted:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Hatebag posted:

Smdh they put screen doors on the icbms too!

Look, how else are they supposed to keep flies out of the circuitry?

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

Majorian must probe themself, to show they could probe the rest of us

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

is it okay to say the word bloodlust

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Not So Fast posted:

Majorian must probe themself, to show they could probe the rest of us

Hmmm, that's a good idea- HEY WAIT A MINUTE!

You're not fooling me, buddy.:argh:

lobster shirt posted:

It's encouraged!

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

lobster shirt posted:

Yeah but you don't want to just throw that out with a hot mic or you'll wipe the raid

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Polan put a man on the Sun but they can't figure out if it's a grain silo or a missile?

nice try MSM

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

tristeham posted:

Are a bunch of sentient s-300 systems posting now?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

HallelujahLee posted:

poland must be destroyed

lmao

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Majorian? heh more like Captainarian!

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Frosted Flake posted:

and another terrorist attack in Turkey just now

https://twitter.com/nexta_tv/status/1592625032878256128?s=20&t=7beijljECLb4MVoSQoQ5Gw

I'm hoping it's just a car that caught fire. The video doesn't show any blast, just flames.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
probes deflected by the armed services of ukraine are landing in cspam

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Atrocious Joe posted:

https://twitter.com/nexta_tv/status/1592625032878256128?s=20&t=7beijljECLb4MVoSQoQ5Gw

I'm hoping it's just a car that caught fire. The video doesn't show any blast, just flames.

hmm, wheres the tesla?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Atrocious Joe posted:

What are the odds that three Teslas would be driving past each other at the same time in Istanbul?

e: /\/\/\beaten but I don't care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Majorian posted:

What are the odds that three Teslas would be driving past each other at the same time in Istanbul?

jinx