Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
So the season 100% ends with Tim high on lithium carjacking the VFA tour bus in a misguided tribute to Chris Amato, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
he has done SOMETHING with his teeth to make his mouth area more prominant and thus his cheeks/jaw more hollow and skeletal like, i swear, its subtle but definitely the shape of his face is different compared with office hours

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

It looks to me like he's wearing makeup or he's lit in such a way so as to make him look extremely pale, especially around his mouth. He just looks near death

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Cognac McCarthy posted:

It looks to me like he's wearing makeup or he's lit in such a way so as to make him look extremely pale, especially around his mouth. He just looks near death

I love that Tim has been near death in basically every season of this show.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

derp posted:

he has done SOMETHING with his teeth to make his mouth area more prominant and thus his cheeks/jaw more hollow and skeletal like, i swear, its subtle but definitely the shape of his face is different compared with office hours

Maybe he's doing that thing from that Seinfeld episode with the "two-face"

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
intentionally poor lighting has always been a gag in this series but yea I think there's something going on with the makeup too. he looks great on Office Hours.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Nichael posted:

This show probably is the best comedy of the last twenty years or more.

it's a really astounding creation and the way they've basically been in character across multiple media for a decade is amazing

i'm looking forward to tim and tom scharpling trading places on office hours / the best show this week, that should be fun

FrancisFukyomama
Feb 4, 2019

I like how this implies that in universe on cinema’s fan base are terrifying weirdos https://www.tiktok.com/@wendykerby/video/7000507034449743109?lang=en

FrancisFukyomama fucked around with this message at 13:19 on Nov 16, 2022

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Time Alien

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

FrancisFukyomama posted:

I like how this implies that in universe on cinema’s fan base are terrifying weirdos https://www.tiktok.com/@wendykerby/video/7000507034449743109?lang=en
This is so cool. I love how many forms of media this show takes on.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
oh godddd what horrible situation has mark got himself into

Lamanda
Apr 18, 2003

Great episode, hell of a lot going on. New song by Dekkar. Producers impressed by Porches portrayal of The mummy/Franklin. The VFA tour. Tim's ownership of the bus. The tie that hangs over the crotch area. Only one movie reviewed. No Double Date. After Greggs 48 hour ban, he sure seemed to be able to dish it out to Tim without Tim reacting. Love to hear what went out behind the scenes there.

gently caress this is good.

Lamanda fucked around with this message at 11:04 on Nov 17, 2022

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

but, uh... well, there it is

Very excited for Baboon(s)!

Carpet
Apr 2, 2005

Don't press play
Hell yeah Tim's doing a UK (and Europe) tour next year, including a surprisingly large number of UK dates. Got my Brum ticket already in the presale - if you're on the HEI Network mailing list you should get a link.

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
It's happening.

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Lmao every time

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

but, uh... well, there it is

Gregg's mic picking up every detail of him walking all the way over to the other end of the set to get more popcorn for his mug has made me laugh every episode.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

What were his double date movies? He held them up briefly as the lights went out but I couldn't see

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

:spooky:
Screaming is the only useful thing that we can do.

John Wick of Dogs posted:

What were his double date movies? He held them up briefly as the lights went out but I couldn't see

Trying to figure out what the tenuous connection is this week.

e: Two movies starring a "Matt"?

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Lol stuck on you

True story I got to be on set for the filming of that movie and I ate donuts next to Matt Damon. He was nice. Gregg Kinnear was funny but I only overheard him talking to some other crew.

I watched them film scenes in the interior diner set which was in Florida because the directors did not want to be on location in whatever state the movie is set (minnesota?)

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

MacheteZombie posted:

Lol stuck on you

True story I got to be on set for the filming of that movie and I ate donuts next to Matt Damon. He was nice. Gregg Kinnear was funny but I only overheard him talking to some other crew.

I watched them film scenes in the interior diner set which was in Florida because the directors did not want to be on location in whatever state the movie is set (minnesota?)

wow, I bet your firsthand expertise would be very welcome on the VFA tour!

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

robot roll call posted:

wow, I bet your firsthand expertise would be very welcome on the VFA tour!

Call me Gregg!

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

MacheteZombie posted:

I had to look it up because I have other interests besides stupid movie factoids (like music and fatherhood), it's set in Martha's Vineyard. I bet they didn't want to hang out in that den of Kennedy values.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

Flying Zamboni posted:

Very excited for Baboon(s)!

Definitely Baboons

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

im onto you, brantelope

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

MacheteZombie posted:

Lol stuck on you

That is amazing.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I just need to say that Tim's conduct was entirely disrespectful to acclaimed (and Certified) Movie Buff, Gregg Turkington. TIm would be no where without Gregg and should never have insulted his INtellect by making him review TV, not movies.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

So was the joke with Muncher that they just wanted to trick people into thinking Muncher would be voiced by Gregg?

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

That DICK! posted:

So was the joke with Muncher that they just wanted to trick people into thinking Muncher would be voiced by Gregg?

I think it was that some site had inaccurately "scooped" that Gregg was going to voice Muncher, fans ran with it, and then (the real) Tim and Gregg played into that pre-existing speculation.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Yeah, one of those websites that scrapes the internet and shits out those computer generated articles to get clicks for some reason credited him as muncher.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Time Alien is one of my absolute favorite actors

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
i just finished catching up on season 11. more masterpiece. the loving board meeting was so good, the joke they're spinning about blaming joe loving estevez more and more is so funny, he plays the role so well. manuel with such cutting business insight like "i agree, we need to figure out a solution to make money". the moneyzap thing and the guns on set all season were just so loving funny

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I love that Tim couldn’t read “Tim”

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

tbp posted:

the loving board meeting was so good,

huh posted:

This is an all hands on deck, uh, moment for the company.

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
Oh no!

https://twitter.com/OCATCOfficial/status/1594016167026647045?s=20&t=c31KsHOV7nvIdyvahrioVA

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

Catching up on OC this weekend from deck of cards on. Time Alien

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Just started a rewatch and omg Tim reading Joe's list of credits when they first introduce him is incredible. It's like 5 straight minutes