Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
midterm predictions
This poll is closed.
blue wave 61 10.57%
red wave 65 11.27%
stalemate 92 15.94%
goku 359 62.22%
Total: 459 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

huge if true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

I super can't get over this - a crowd forms trying to get away from the rambling old man and security is like 'no rambling old man must be seen to be seen' and won't let them

Imagine you have to take a poo poo and instead they make you listen to Trump ramble for an hour. That's a super deep level of hell.

https://twitter.com/oliviarubinabc/status/1592720067200188417

The visual of this crowd trying desperately to leave against the backdrop of his low-energy stream of thought and the tepid applause is profoundly pathetic

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

I've not scientician but I've been thinking about those low sperms and I've been wondering if maybe over the last 50 years we just got better at testing these types of things?

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
national moratorium on bad/sick cummies

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Tom Tucker posted:

I super can't get over this - a crowd forms trying to get away from the rambling old man and security is like 'no rambling old man must be seen to be seen' and won't let them

Imagine you have to take a poo poo and instead they make you listen to Trump ramble for an hour. That's a super deep level of hell.

just poo poo your pants. very presidential

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Sir Tonk posted:

ladybugs enjoys being dominated by weak men

I would have said live girl with most other senators but in this case I think maybe dead boy(s)

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Tom Tucker posted:

The visual of this crowd trying desperately to leave against the backdrop of his low-energy stream of thought and the tepid applause is profoundly pathetic

jesus that's sad loser rambling. he's going to be giving speeches like that until he's on his deathbed

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Lmao at that first tweet. Raphael Warlock!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

what the christ

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

They can't even properly lock up the useful idiots. this state deserves to be overthrown.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
as a LMT stockholder I’m furious

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoshuaPHilll/status/1592872904764817409

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Learn About The Pill That Hopes To Study Your "Pre-Farts" And What It Means For Digestion

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

Tom Tucker posted:

lmao

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

Isn't sperm count decline mostly due to microplastics?

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

Walker bravely comes out as Team Edward a mere 10+ years after Twilight was culturally significant.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

why is it so hard for the gop to find someone evil AND capable?

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

I'm giving Trump/Musk 2024 some serious thought and the only thing I can't untangle is the irony of a guy who makes EVs, which the right wing has a neurosis about, running on a ticket with the coal guy.

Of course, when you are insane, such things are easily overlooked.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Eleven Eleven posted:

looks like someone hasn't heard of VACCINES

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Eleven Eleven posted:

no it's from wokeness

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

I'm giving Trump/Musk 2024 some serious thought and the only thing I can't untangle is the irony of a guy who makes EVs, which the right wing has a neurosis about, running on a ticket with the coal guy.

Of course, when you are insane, such things are easily overlooked.

these two egos can not coexist

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

https://youtu.be/-3yn3SelVCs

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

what an rear end-kissing blood bag

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Eleven Eleven posted:

BPAs are linked as well https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5453537/ and u likely encounter them constantly

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

PyPy posted:

these two egos can not coexist

I guess you could argue presidential tickets frequently include two egomaniacal sociopaths, but I see what you mean.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Lpzie posted:

give it time. the WALL will be a hundred thousand drones piloted by boomers from their nursing homes....

I've seen boomers in nursing homes and I assure you this won't end well

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

okay i was shaky on him before but now i'm interested

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

UFOTacoMan posted:

maybe over the last 50 years we just got better at tasting these types of things?

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Trump would have made the vampire tangent work

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

An ancient nursing home drone pilot attempts to buzz their grandchildren for a laugh and accidentally napalm a school

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

Learn About The Pill That Hopes To Study Your "Pre-Farts" And What It Means For Digestion

Well that's silly - how can a pill hope?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
what is rev warlock's stance on whether or not a werewolf can kill a vampire?

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 358 days!

Tom Tucker posted:

utterly devastating optics lol

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Eleven Eleven posted:

it's not ironclad but yeah it makes sense and is supported by some evidence

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

zetamind2000 posted:

Vampires. You've heard about them, right, folks? Nos-fer-a-tu, very bad guys, very nasty

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

How has Trumo bled for us? Did he get a papercut while in office?

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

bebop esq posted:

How has Trumo bled for us? Did he get a papercut while in office?

He cut his nussy shaving one time iirc

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

zetamind2000 posted:

no he wouldn’t that loser is finished he’s washed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

she's going to get herself banned from Jo-Ann Fabrics if she keeps stealing their picture frames to wear as earrings like that

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1592680752361394178