Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I peed at the side of the road, does that count?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

wesleywillis posted:

I peed at the side of the road, does that count?

Every road trip with me carries the immediate and looming threat of having to help me find suitable wiping materials in an isolated place.

My body doesn’t give a poo poo where we are, Dave! I am going to poo poo over the side of this guardrail on the abandoned highway whether you like it or not, so go get me a loving branch with soft leaves!!!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I'm usually good if I take my morning dump, but I always carry poo poo tickets and either wipes or sanitizer with me. Just in case.

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".
Always keep a roll of TP in the glove compartment. And I’ve done some work on cars in strange places, but engine swap on the side of the road is next level

My hats off to you, you crazy bastard

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Fast Orange and a shop towel is pretty much a wetwipe.

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

LifeSunDeath posted:

nooooooooooo my butthooooooleeee

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

LifeSunDeath posted:

Oh my god :lol:

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

LifeSunDeath posted:

That's another name for the orange smelling soap with pumice in it, isn't it

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

Any resulting farts smelling like artificial orange would be an interesting twist

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

slidebite posted:

Any resulting farts smelling like artificial orange would be an interesting twist

no you use this for that:

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".
GoJo to the bathroom

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011

LifeSunDeath posted:

New thread title.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

if you clean your rear end in a top hat with anything less than brakleen I don't know what to tell you

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Previa_fun posted:

if you clean your rear end in a top hat with anything less than brakleen I don't know what to tell you

Red or green can?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

https://i.imgur.com/IFMOrLg.mp4

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

What is it?

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

slidebite posted:

What is it?

A loving tesla of course

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

What do you expect? It's a cheap econobox

:rolleye:

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Yeah, judging from the tail light, it looks like a Tesla

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
there's audio in the clip, but muted by default, it's just someone complaining about the poo poo build quality of a new Tesla

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
I think he said it's a plaid, so the more expensive version.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

Safety Dance posted:

And once I've tried to drive away without removing the chocks and I couldn't quite figure out why the car didn't want to go.

I've never done that.
I've done that

McTinkerson posted:

Whelp....... there's always the route all the high HP Dorito folks go. CD009.
Or a Tremec. They've revised their lineup these past two years.

Then again, racecar. So sequential?

Edit: Now you have me reconsidering throwing money and time at my Aisin AZ6. Then again, it would provide content for this thread.

It's ironic that a Nissan transmission is the better.

tactlessbastard posted:

I tore a muscle in my back and spent two excruciating days having to arm drag myself back and forth to the bathroom to piss into the shower because I absolutely could not stand up under any circumstances.

The strenuous activity that tore my back muscle?

Bending over and picking up a 1 year old out of a stroller.

No, that's the literal straw that broke the camel's back. Back injuries are cumulative.

BraveUlysses posted:

Jesus Christ

loving hell, y'all.

sharkytm posted:

:barf: huuuuah :barf:

Never look up "degloving injury" on image search.

There's a reason I wear a silicone wedding ring 90% of the time.

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

So this thread took a bit of a turn towards the :kstare:

Worst I've done is probably dropping a ratchet on my face and giving myself a fat lip.

I do have a scar on the heel of my right palm from building models as a teenager and completely forgetting about my Boy Scout training vis a vis cutting towards oneself. The Xacto knife had a very fresh very sharp blade. It literally did not bleed for several seconds it was so clean of a cut. Pretty much to the bone, of course, but thankfully no damage other than meat.

StormDrain posted:

"ow gently caress" *walk away mad* *reconsider my choices in life* *get back to work*

Yeah, been there.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

That's GOT to be Garage54.

LifeSunDeath posted:

I imagined the pumice variety and nearly killed myself giggling. In the office. Thankfully I work later than most people and no one is here...

slidebite posted:

God dammit, you set me off again.

Wasabi the J posted:

Red or green can?

Red, if you're not a wuss.

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

Darchangel posted:

I do have a scar on the heel of my right palm from building models as a teenager and completely forgetting about my Boy Scout training vis a vis cutting towards oneself. The Xacto knife had a very fresh very sharp blade. It literally did not bleed for several seconds it was so clean of a cut. Pretty much to the bone, of course, but thankfully no damage other than meat.

Yeah, been there.

You know it's gonna be a bad one when it doesn't bleed at first.

Cut towards your buddy not your body!

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Darchangel posted:

Red, if you're not a wuss.

Just don't try to weld your rear end shut afterwards

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

If you have a long enough dong you can just piss on your rear end in a top hat after you take a poo poo. Its like having a built in bidet.

Oops, thought I was in GBS.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

opengl posted:

You know it's gonna be a bad one when it doesn't bleed at first.

when i was in school i was working with the lathe and managed to slice my hand open on some razor sharp swarf. it was such a clean cut that i didn't even feel it happen, and only noticed when the handwheel felt sticky and i looked down to see the blood.

i found the old shop manager to ask for the first aid kit. i commented that i hadn't even felt the cut when it happened. he said "that's how you know you're running it right"

good dude

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Sagebrush posted:

when i was in school i was working with the lathe and managed to slice my hand open on some razor sharp swarf. it was such a clean cut that i didn't even feel it happen, and only noticed when the handwheel felt sticky and i looked down to see the blood.

i found the old shop manager to ask for the first aid kit. i commented that i hadn't even felt the cut when it happened. he said "that's how you know you're running it right"

good dude

when i was learning welding, i had quit smoking weed like 3 months prior. i told my teacher this and he told me to "start smoking weed again because your welds look like they were done by a meth head who just got off it."

i'm still not sure how i should have taken that but I am a much better welder when i'm stoned, my hands are nice and smooth like silk

e; before anyone chimes in about how you shouldn't be using a welder while high, eat my rear end. welding is more of an art than anything and as we all know, art is better when your inebriated

buttcrackmenace
Nov 14, 2007

see its right there in the manual where it says
Grimey Drawer

Darchangel posted:

I also built models when I was younger. One time I dropped a (round-handled) xacto knife on the workbench which sent it spinning off the edge. I reflexively grabbed at it and ended up with a good-sized slash in the webbing between my thumb and index finger

the next time I dropped an xacto I suppressed the urge to snatch at it. Frozen, I watched intently as it rolled off the bench then fell point-first and embedded itself in the top of my foot

I no longer possess any xacto knives with round handles :)

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

One time when I was younger I was reloading a stapler absent mindedly and had my finger over one of the holes and pressed down too hard. The staple went into my thumb and stuck into the bone, visibly depressing the skin around it.

Didn't really hurt though and barely bled when I pulled it out.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

buttcrackmenace posted:

Frozen, I watched intently as it rolled off the bench then fell point-first and embedded itself in the top of my foot

Lmbo

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

buttcrackmenace posted:

I also built models when I was younger. One time I dropped a (round-handled) xacto knife on the workbench which sent it spinning off the edge. I reflexively grabbed at it and ended up with a good-sized slash in the webbing between my thumb and index finger

the next time I dropped an xacto I suppressed the urge to snatch at it. Frozen, I watched intently as it rolled off the bench then fell point-first and embedded itself in the top of my foot

I did something similar when I first started working in hospital central sterile supply, but with an osteotome (picture a super sharp full metal 1” chisel but made for bone instead of wood). I caught it in between my index and middle fingers and I still have a scar there 16 years later.

mustard_tiger
Nov 8, 2010
I recently was balancing some connecting rods with a table top belt sander that I bought used of of Kijiji. It didn't come with a table that you rest the workpiece on so I was free handing it. Predictably I sanded off some of my finger knuckles. The sand marks were white and took a few seconds to bleed. I'm still not sure if it was safer or more dangerous to wear gloves in this situation.

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

The number of times I've wound up with an xacto knife in my thumb because I was cleaning some sprue with the blade cutting towards said thumb is astounding.

Someday I'll learn.

Messadiah
Jan 12, 2001

bull3964 posted:

One time when I was younger I was reloading a stapler absent mindedly and had my finger over one of the holes and pressed down too hard. The staple went into my thumb and stuck into the bone, visibly depressing the skin around it.

Didn't really hurt though and barely bled when I pulled it out.

I did something similar as a kid. For some reason the staplegun was in the bathroom (renos maybe?) and I was pooping and playing with it and I pushed too hard while it was on my thigh. Didn't really hurt nor did it bleed much and this is possibly the first time I've ever told anybody, roughly 30 years later.

CarForumPoster
Jun 26, 2013

⚡POWER⚡

Dr. Despair posted:

The number of times I've wound up with an xacto knife in my thumb because I was cleaning some sprue with the blade cutting towards said thumb is astounding.

Someday I'll learn.

Are you doing metal castings and getting injured before things are even hot? Are you me?

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

buttcrackmenace posted:

... Frozen, I watched intently as it rolled off the bench then fell point-first and embedded itself in the top of my foot

Yeah this is part of why I switched to medical scalpels. The other is blades coming out of the handle.

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Yeah this is part of why I switched to medical scalpels. The other is blades coming out of the handle.

Most people just think of a scalpel handle as this, the #3:

But the superior shape for fine work is actually the #7:

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...
From the GBS WWIII thread. Not a mechanical failure as such, but that truck is fuckled.

Power Khan posted:

Tungsten balls making holes on soft skinned vehicles

https://twitter.com/NOELreports/status/1593534379162214401

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

buttcrackmenace posted:

Frozen, I watched intently as it rolled off the bench then fell point-first and embedded itself in the top of my foot

:golfclap: