Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

B B posted:

Didn't Dems accomplish like a lot though? I'm just a Canadian who only occasionally glances south of the border, but didn't Biden accomplish basically near FDR levels of stuff when adjusted for inflation?

he hasent accomplished anything op the general population is living paycheck to paycheck and can barely afford anything

if you count telling everyone everything is fine as they can barely afford food rent or gas sure i guess that counts as something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

B B posted:

Didn't Dems accomplish like a lot though? I'm just a Canadian who only occasionally glances south of the border, but didn't Biden accomplish basically near FDR levels of stuff when adjusted for inflation?

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

B B posted:

yep

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
he killed another 700,000 Americans with covid! that’s a big number!!

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Gunshow Poophole posted:

he killed another 700,000 Americans with of covid! that’s a big number!!

Crymetimeboys
Aug 30, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

B B posted:

He has successfully transferred more than US$50 billion in government funding to the military-industrial complex to support the Ukrainian armed forces.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!

gradenko_2000 posted:

https://twitter.com/amyklobuchar/status/1592861302523039744

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1592587226801934336

https://twitter.com/SenBlumenthal/status/1592719426486693888

what I'm getting here is that if Congresspersons needed a loving graphics card last year we could have gotten these tweets from them about Newegg and Bestbuy and scalpers, but instead they're Taylor Swift fans so it goes to ticketmaster

healthcare please for god sake

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

B B posted:

Didn't Dems accomplish like a lot though? I'm just a Canadian

Well there's your problem right there.

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

B B posted:

I think you're adjusting backwards.

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

lmao owned

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

B B posted:

china should annex canada

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

FormaldehydeSon posted:

china should annex canada

i'm rooting for them tbh

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Canadians who follow American politics are the worst

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

really queer Christmas posted:

Case in point:

https://mightygodking.com/2017/01/09/a-lot-of-well-meaning-people-dont-understand-single-payer-healthcare/

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

really queer Christmas posted:

it's true

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
maybe denazify your own country first

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

pa state house impeaches krasner, hope the senate blocks but idk pa politics

https://twitter.com/akela_lacy/status/1592955078826430464

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

I FORGOT TO HAIL KING TORG
i’m not reading thru the comments to find out, is this a landlord whining about how unfair life is for parasites, or was this dumbass a tenant

AmiYumi has issued a correction as of 06:23 on Nov 17, 2022

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
They were a tenant, and now they are a landlord, for it is about a sublease

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

gradenko_2000 posted:

what I'm getting here is that if Congresspersons needed a loving graphics card last year we could have gotten these tweets from them about Newegg and Bestbuy and scalpers, but instead they're Taylor Swift fans so it goes to ticketmaster

they're saying piracy is ethical and necessary

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Gunshow Poophole posted:

he killed another 700,000 Americans with covid! that’s a big number!!

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

B B posted:

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

B B posted:

No.
Bluemaga Succs on Twitter will tell us that Biden has done FDR levels of good things and that he is the most progressive to ever progress the cause of progressivism, and they've convinced themselves that he did all of these things the same way that redmaga is convinced that Trump was actually draining the swamp, but the only evidence of that happening exists solely in their imaginations. Pointing that out though causes them to slam the Report button.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

:owned:

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

quote:

How is it subjective?

I mean we have objective standards to define women's rights and human rights, yes? So violations of objective standards multiplied by the most number of countries still results in the most number of women's and human rights violations.

"Being used as a political tool by the West" - this is incorrect, as the UN General Assembly is voting, this includes non-Western countries. You'll notice that some Latin American countries have voted in favor of investigating Iran's human rights record, and most of Africa has abstained except for a few countries.

And another thing, so basically what you're saying here is that any investigation into violation of women's or human rights is simply slander by the West. Is this correct?

quote:

A UN investigation is supposed to reveal the data in more completeness.

No, I am not so mistrustful of institutions such as the UN General Assembly and nor do I give the US, Russia, China or any other country that much power as to wield the UN General Assembly like a political sword to use against other countries. You make it sound like the UN General Assembly is some sort of global cabal that is headed by the West to slander countries they don't like.

I mean, I can throw the question right back at you:

Who do you mean by "The West?"
How are they using the UN General Assembly as a "political weapon?"
What are the objectives? What are the mechanics?
What are they doing or have done? What are the effects?

gradenko_2000 has issued a correction as of 09:44 on Nov 17, 2022

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

B B posted:

sure yeah, lmao

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

makes sense that the most infantilized 40 year olds in the nation don’t want the goated jugs to leave them.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Terror Sweat posted:

As far as I'm concerned all marriage is gay marriage

hot take: the government should only provide civil unions for all. Gay, straight, -- whatever. Civil union for you. Full tax n legal benefits formerly associated w "marriages"

Churches and whatever spiritual organizations can carry on w their silly "Marriages" if they want. Primitive, regressive religions like Catholicism can discriminate against gay marriage if that's what they want

Falstaff
Apr 27, 2008

I have a kind of alacrity in sinking.

a new study bible! posted:

makes sense that the most infantilized 40 year olds in the nation don’t want the goated jugs to leave them.

The purpose of a goated is what it jugs.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Dems should have ran on a juggs platform

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

every American deserves Access to Taylor Swift tickets. it's their God-Given right.

and Phoebe Bridgers? gonna be a banger of a show

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

gradenko_2000 posted:

hi. it's you. you're the problem it's you

Bill Brasky
Apr 13, 2008

every morning I wake up and I have a fleeting memory of my nightmares. all I can remember is Goated with the Jugs

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Bill Brasky posted:

every morning I wake up and I have a fleeting memory of my nightmares. all I can remember is Goated with the Jugs

Imagine merging 'goated with the jugs' and diaper Klobuchar. Just hold that image with those words in your mind for but a moment. There are new vistas of hell beyond your wildest imaginings. We have such sights to show you.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

B B posted:

lol looks like you all got syq'd

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

I can't fathom Danang Dick being a Swiftie. Maybe his kids complained? Idk

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

hot take: the government should only provide civil unions for all. Gay, straight, -- whatever. Civil union for you. Full tax n legal benefits formerly associated w "marriages"

Churches and whatever spiritual organizations can carry on w their silly "Marriages" if they want. Primitive, regressive religions like Catholicism can discriminate against gay marriage if that's what they want

nice syq but the hot takes thread is over there

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Falstaff posted:

The purpose of a goated is what it jugs.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

tristeham posted:

lol looks like you all got syq'd

if it didn't still happen to the best of us (also me) it wouldn't be a fun hobby now would it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

HiHo ChiRho posted:

I can't fathom Danang Dick being a Swiftie. Maybe his kids complained? Idk

If you are a high status democrat, you are required by law tp be a fan of lady pop singers.