Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KingKapalone
Dec 20, 2005
1/16 Native American + 1/2 Hungarian = Totally Badass

KingKapalone posted:

Need a flex in Half PPR.

JRob @ NE
Eli Mitchell @ Ari
Dulcich vs LV

Whoever doesn't play has to get dropped for Heinicke...

Reposting this. Adding Eli Mitchell as an option.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
I need to know IMMEDIATELY should I start Aaron Jones in flex or RB position since he's playing right now. I've got JT, Rhamondre Stevenson, and Dameon Pierce as other RBs and Mike Williams, Amon Ra and AJ Brown in WRs (comparing them since the flex position)

I'm leaning towards just not and figuring out my combo for Sunday but he has had some pretty good rushing days. TN seems like a hard team to run against but he's been pretty great

Play
Apr 25, 2006

KingKapalone posted:

Reposting this. Adding Eli Mitchell as an option.

None of those seem like great option to me. Think I'd PROBABLY go JROB but against NE is tough. Dulcich hasn't done much at all and Mitchell is playing major second fiddle to McCaffrey even though he did have an okay game last week. Same thing for Robinson with Michael Carter, but they seem ready to give him more tough carries. I don't know.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Cat Hassler posted:

.5 PPR pick two

Pittman v PHI
Diontae Johnson v CIN
Najee Harris v CIN
Christian Watson v TEN (TNF)

Welp starting Watson god help me

Play
Apr 25, 2006

I kept Jones out. TN is just too good at run defense and I have too many other good players which I'd like to wait and arrange for Sunday.

Cat Hassler posted:

Welp starting Watson god help me

Bless you my son. May your fantasy team prospereth

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Palmer if Williams is still out.

Otherwise, also Palmer.

Not if both Keenan and Williams are back.

Problem is the Chargers don't play until Sunday night. Our goon friend here will have to monitor tomorrow's practice reports and injury designations closely.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Keenan... Back.... Lol

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Keenan is not back this week, thank goodness. At least that's what a quick google said. Seems like Williams probably will be, hopefully. I could really use a couple weeks of him as the number 1. I might even be able to start a WR in the flex spot for the first time this year if both AJ Brown, Williams and Amon Ra are all playing

e: there you go Christian Watson dude! Good call I would recommended that as well

Play fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Nov 18, 2022

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Wondering if I should do something potentially galaxy-brained. 0.5 PPR.

Do I bench Cordarrelle or Sun God for Tyler Boyd? I've got Burrow as my QB and I really like the matchup for the stack.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Need a RB and a flex. 0 PPR, already in a whole going against Watson this week.

Najee v CIN
Zeke @ MIN
Pittman v PHI
Pickens v CIN
Gus Edwards v CAR

Najee has been bad all season, Zeke has been hurt and only gets a lot of touches because the owner loves him, Pittman is against Philly, Pickens is inconsistent, Gus coming off an injury and is in a committee lead by Jackson.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Pickens and Gus

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

PPR; Pick 2 WR, a TE, and a Flex:
Garrett Wilson @ NE
DeVonta Smith @ Indy
Curtis Samuel @ Hou
Donovan Peoples-Jones @ Buf (in Detroit)
Mark Andrews vs Car (coming off injury, might play hurt and get re-injured like he did earlier in the season, if he plays at all. Could also be on a snap count.)
Cole Kmet @ Atl (note: I'm also Starting Justin Fields)

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

dxt posted:

Need a RB and a flex. 0 PPR, already in a whole going against Watson this week.

Najee v CIN
Zeke @ MIN
Pittman v PHI
Pickens v CIN
Gus Edwards v CAR

Najee has been bad all season, Zeke has been hurt and only gets a lot of touches because the owner loves him, Pittman is against Philly, Pickens is inconsistent, Gus coming off an injury and is in a committee lead by Jackson.

I almost feel like you have to go Pittman here. Both he and Pickens are playing with poo poo QBs but Pittman seems like more of the go-to guy. I'd say him and Gus.

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004
Cooks, Pickens, zeke, or Gibson for a wr and a flex spot?

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Floofy posted:

PPR?

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004

Yes

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Floofy posted:

Gibson for sure - Washington ran a ton against the great Eagles run D and did okay; Houston's run D is putrid, plus McKissic is out and I think Gibson has been used as the pass-catching back.

I think I'd lean Pickens for the WR spot because Cooks just has not seen the volume or consistency to trust him, though Washington's pass D isnt incredible so I wouldnt blame you if you want him over Pickens.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Trying to figure out my flex, .5 ppr

Swift
Boyd
Palmer

Leaning Boyd or Palmer since, even though he's not been limited in practice, I still don't really trust Swift will get more than a dozen touches at best. Boyd is also an afternoon game which may give me more clarity on who's available for the Chargers I guess?

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Dango Bango posted:

Wondering if I should do something potentially galaxy-brained. 0.5 PPR.

Do I bench Cordarrelle or Sun God for Tyler Boyd? I've got Burrow as my QB and I really like the matchup for the stack.

I mean, that’s as good of an on paper matchup as the Burrow to Boyd connection is going to get all year. I was trying to scoop him up specifically for it. You could do far worse when it comes to a risky bet.

Cordarrelle is against the Bears and while Chicago hasn’t figured out how to win games yet if they pull ahead the Falcons might not lean on Cordarrelle quite as much. They definitely aren’t a team that’s going to abandon the run and just pass though. That’s not the Falcons (31st in the league passing yards, 4th in rushing). According to Yahoo the Bears have given up the 4th most points to opposing RBs. He’ll definitely be a big factor either way and it is a good matchup.

Last time the Sun God came to New England the Lions got shut out. Will it happen again? Maybe. Maybe not. I would expect him to at least do a bit better. He was targeted 6 times with 4 receptions for 18 yards without a TD in that week 5 game.

Boyd has imo the best matchup of all three. He had a solid game against the Steelers in week 1 with 7 targets for 4 receptions with 33 yards and a TD. He’s going to be an even bigger target on Sunday and the Steelers are giving up passing
yards like crazy.

1. Boyd
2. Cord
3. Sun God

RAR!
Oct 21, 2005
rabble babble
half ppr 16 team

Joshua Palmer vs KC
Kadarius Toney @ LAC

Assuming either Keenan Allen or Mike Williams are out, Palmer could be a play but with Juju out, is Toney the better play?

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
.5 PPR choose two. Current choices bolded

Michael Pittman v PHI
Najee Harris v CIN
George Pickens v CIN
Diontae Johnson v CIN
Brian Robinson @ HOU

I don’t trust any Steelers but imagine someone will score points (?)

Already started Watson last night so have a little cushion

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

RAR! posted:

half ppr 16 team

Joshua Palmer vs KC
Kadarius Toney @ LAC

Assuming either Keenan Allen or Mike Williams are out, Palmer could be a play but with Juju out, is Toney the better play?

Toney. Juiu AND Hardman are both out.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Cat Hassler posted:

.5 PPR choose two. Current choices bolded

Michael Pittman v PHI
Najee Harris v CIN
George Pickens v CIN
Diontae Johnson v CIN
Brian Robinson @ HOU

I don’t trust any Steelers but imagine someone will score points (?)

Already started Watson last night so have a little cushion

I'd go with Robinson over Harris. Preferable matchup and Harris is gonna get scripted out of his game.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
I’m so torn at TE

Kittle vs ARI (in Mexico City)
Hockenson vs DAL

Hock has been doing better but Arizona is abysmal against the TE position. Also apparently Kittle has been saying to Shanahan he wants more targets.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Whoreson Welles posted:

I’m so torn at TE

Kittle vs ARI (in Mexico City)
Hockenson vs DAL

Hock has been doing better but Arizona is abysmal against the TE position. Also apparently Kittle has been saying to Shanahan he wants more targets.

Kittle. Way better matchup imo. Dallas D has been absolutely brutal on TEs this year.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Need a WR and flex. No PPR.

D. Slayton vs DET
D. Peoples-Jones @BUF (in Detroit)
M. Brown vs SF (in Mexico City)
I. Pacheco @LAC
E. Mitchell @ARI (in Mexico City)

Bolded are currently slotted in. Cleveland's going to have to throw the ball and the snow isn't a factor now. I think Hollywood needs another week before starting. I don't love starting a Chiefs' RB, but the matchup is good and starter vs. backup. (Not that flex needs to be a RB. Just feel like better options than the WRs.)

Paul Proteus
Dec 6, 2007

Zombina says "si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes!"
Need a WR and Flex. Full 1 PPR

This is hard for me because I am normally full DSYS, but are Deebo and Kamara still studs?

Options are

Davonta Smith @ Indy
Deebo Samuel @ Arizona
Jakobi Meyers @ Jets

Alvin Kamara @ Rams

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Paul Proteus posted:

This is hard for me because I am normally full DSYS, but are Deebo and Kamara still studs?

Options are

Davonta Smith @ Indy
Deebo Samuel @ Arizona
Jakobi Meyers @ Jets

Alvin Kamara @ Rams

Smith and Kamara

Opponent is the 1st place team and just had Henry go off, need a homerun, .5PPR

Edwards vCAR (Q, hammy?)
Wilson @NE (seeing stuff about wind??)
MVS @LAC
McKenzie vCLE@DET
Cooks vWAS
DPJ @BUF@DET
~it's spicy~ option: Slayton vDET

Bellmaker fucked around with this message at 13:43 on Nov 19, 2022

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Flex for 0.5 PPR

James Conner vs ARI
Mike Williams vs KC

Williams is the late game and it’s not clear how healthy he is. I am leaning toward giving him another week even though his matchup is far superior.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Docjowles posted:

Flex for 0.5 PPR

James Conner vs ARI
Mike Williams vs KC

Williams is the late game and it’s not clear how healthy he is. I am leaning toward giving him another week even though his matchup is far superior.

Conner. Give Williams another week.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

No PPR pick 1

Mike Williams v KC
Garrett Wilson @ NE

I picked up Wilson last week. He was great against NE last time and seems to really be doing something right with the Jets. I wish his QB was better but meh. Williams should be playing but I absolutely can’t figure out at what level. If he gets a lot of snaps he’ll be a top target and considering it’s KC I can see Herbert throwing a ton. I feel like it’s boom or bust with him this game.

Pick 3

D’Onta Foreman @ BAL
Rhamondre Stevenson vs NYJ
D Montgomery @ ATL
D Singletary v CLE (in Detroit)
J Robinson @ NE
(I guess M Williams v KC too but I think I’d rather flex one of my RBs)

Foreman has been insanely good but Baltimore D scares me. Stevenson is a go I think. First time with him in my lineup and even though NY D he handled it last time just fine. Monty and Singletary both have really good matchups. I’m leaning towards Monty because Herbert is out but it could easily turn into a Fields game. Singletary is good when they use him but that game has been moved to a dome so it’s a 50/50 chance if he’ll get the work or not. JRob I think I still need to see how that backfield plays out. He’s so talented but hasn’t got back to what he was doing early in the season and learning the Jets system is understandably slowing that down.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Kilometers Davis posted:

No PPR pick 1

Mike Williams v KC
Garrett Wilson @ NE

I picked up Wilson last week. He was great against NE last time and seems to really be doing something right with the Jets. I wish his QB was better but meh. Williams should be playing but I absolutely can’t figure out at what level. If he gets a lot of snaps he’ll be a top target and considering it’s KC I can see Herbert throwing a ton. I feel like it’s boom or bust with him this game.

Pick 3

D’Onta Foreman @ BAL
D Montgomery @ ATL
D Singletary v CLE (in Detroit)
J Robinson @ NE
(I guess M Williams v KC too but I think I’d rather flex one of my RBs)

Foreman has been insanely good but Baltimore D scares me. Stevenson is a go I think. First time with him in my lineup and even though NY D he handled it last time just fine. Monty and Singletary both have really good matchups. I’m leaning towards Monty because Herbert is out but it could easily turn into a Fields game. Singletary is good when they use him but that game has been moved to a dome so it’s a 50/50 chance if he’ll get the work or not. JRob I think I still need to see how that backfield plays out. He’s so talented but hasn’t got back to what he was doing early in the season and learning the Jets system is understandably slowing that down.

Wilson

Stevenson
Monty
Foreman

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Dango Bango posted:

Need a WR and flex. No PPR.

D. Slayton vs DET
D. Peoples-Jones @BUF (in Detroit)
M. Brown vs SF (in Mexico City)
I. Pacheco @LAC
E. Mitchell @ARI (in Mexico City)

Bolded are currently slotted in. Cleveland's going to have to throw the ball and the snow isn't a factor now. I think Hollywood needs another week before starting. I don't love starting a Chiefs' RB, but the matchup is good and starter vs. backup. (Not that flex needs to be a RB. Just feel like better options than the WRs.)

DPJ and Mitchell with Pacheco just behind. Pacheco could be the better option but I believe I recently read Andy Reid is going to try to get CEH some more action again. I just really can't recommend the Chiefs backfield after having CEH for most of the year. It's so inconsistent. Both defenses are good RB matchups and I know the Chargers are a bit banged up at the moment. I don't expect Mitchell to get more carries than CMC again but he's definitely going to get work.

Bellmaker posted:

Opponent is the 1st place team and just had Henry go off, need a homerun, .5PPR

Edwards vCAR (Q, hammy?)
Wilson @NE (seeing stuff about wind??)
MVS @LAC
McKenzie vCLE@DET
Cooks vWAS
DPJ @BUF@DET
~it's spicy~ option: Slayton vDET

This is tough. Really tough. Maybe it's because of me rolling with him but I'm leaning Wilson. If it's windy though that definitely changes things. MVS could also absolutely go off and I would say he's a safer bet for a "big" game. Gus isn't the worst option, the dude could go wild. That said I have no clue about his health, the way they've handled it has been hard to read. Coin flip MVS/Wilson or go with Gus for the high risk high reward imo.

Quiet Feet posted:

Wilson

Stevenson
Monty
Foreman

Thanks! That was my gut feeling :)

Bud
Oct 5, 2002

Quite Polite Like Walter Cronkite

Paul Proteus posted:

Options are

Davonta Smith @ Indy
Deebo Samuel @ Arizona
Jakobi Meyers @ Jets

Alvin Kamara @ Rams

Benching Deebo for Smith. Can't risk another 2-3 point week, leading my league in total points with a few folks right behind me.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

I have the feeling this is one of those weeks where I make every wrong sit start decision possible. Just too many options.

I need to choose between these for one rb slot and one flex, full ppr:

Garrett Wilson vs NE
Mike Williams vs KC (good matchup but Keenan is back?)
Damien Pierce vs WAS

I think I'm honestly leaning pierce and Wilson but the other two are extremely tempting and going two rbs could be good as well.

The only problem with pierce is that even though he's good at it they almost never throw to him

Play fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Nov 19, 2022

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Play posted:

I have the feeling this is one of those weeks where I make every wrong sit start decision possible. Just too many options.

I need to choose between these for one rb slot and one flex, full ppr:

Garrett Wilson vs NE
Mike Williams vs KC (good matchup but Keenan is back?)
Damien Pierce vs WAS

I think I'm honestly leaning pierce and Wilson but the other two are extremely tempting and going two rbs could be good as well.

The only problem with pierce is that even though he's good at it they almost never throw to him

Pierce and Stevenson

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Bellmaker posted:

Pierce and Stevenson

:yeah:

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
My thoughts on Mike Williams are that the Chargers don't really care about their players' health (or care to understand) and if they put Williams out there he will be going all game.

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
They pulled Keenan Allen after the first half a few weeks ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Bellmaker posted:

Pierce and Stevenson

Yeah this is an easy selection for me too.