Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

THIS_IS_FINE posted:

This is amazing and I hope it costs Musk well over 44bn due to lawsuits and tanking his other companies due to association.

Estimates put him already down over $100 billion thanks to loving up Tesla stock with this.

I want this to be true so badly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/travisakers/status/1593395100209405954

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

lmao

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/dril/status/1593408939651043328?s=20&t=H9cTplPH3DSNHmmay83sJA

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

https://i.imgur.com/McabN8U.mp4

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

kazil posted:

it doesn't have (parody) in the name though
I was wrong anyway

Hardcastlemccormik
Jul 19, 2022
https://twitter.com/dril/status/1593408939651043328?cxt=HHwWgMCo3aC_9pwsAAAA

Dammit I was beaten

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Elon Musk is going to be Time's Person of the Year! :v:

it'll probably go to Zelensky in reality, but damnit if I don't want that to be the cap-off to this mess

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

Musky said he wanted to reduce the staff numbers but this is a bit extreme.

RIP Twitter.

e: The 2022 World Cup is gonna take another victim soon.

Sodium Chloride fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Nov 18, 2022

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
Imagine his loving Mars colony being run like this. Imagine them all getting to Mars and in like 2 weeks the few people who survived the trip are dead because Elon is that big of a pissbaby. Imagine him earning the glorious title of first human to die on another planet. Imagine.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:
Rip Twitter

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

FlocksOfMice posted:

Imagine his loving Mars colony being run like this. Imagine them all getting to Mars and in like 2 weeks the few people who survived the trip are dead because Elon is that big of a pissbaby. Imagine him earning the glorious title of first human to die on another planet. Imagine.

"You can click Yes and join us on our hardcore space ship flight into the sun or you can click No and get in the escape pod and land safely back on Earth. You have 24 hours"

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Hearty lol at them just locking the buildings up tight and… crossing their fingers? Lmao.

World Cup gonna be a one hit k.o.

Also I’m really sorry about the weird fuckin post I did yesterday that got me a 12er. I don’t know what I was doing with that one.

Fifteen of Many
Feb 23, 2006
Dril posting his list of people the ways to connect feels like the opening of a Biblical seal of the apocalypse.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

if employees want to sabotage twitter can't they just do that remotely

god i hope the world cup kills twitter dead

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
SomethingAwful outlasts another one! Facebook, you're next bitch

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Poor Elon, scared as hell that the peasants are revolting.

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

kazil posted:

"You can click Yes and join us on our hardcore space ship flight into the sun or you can click No and get in the escape pod and land safely back on Earth. You have 24 hours"
The space ship to Mars will be propelled almost exclusively by the escape pods ejecting to head back to Earth.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

To far

Hardcastlemccormik
Jul 19, 2022

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

Shhhhh don’t tell Elon about VPN’s

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

https://twitter.com/TweetOfSteiner/status/1593407559125311488?s=20&t=ub7nu-xFvwMuEVp90eUqoQ

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

kazil posted:

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1593415171149791232

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde

FlocksOfMice posted:

You're fired. Feel free to head over to the OTHER Mars colony. We've deactivated your badge and oxygen.

Crow Buddy
Oct 30, 2019

Guillotines?!? We don't need no stinking guillotines!

kw0134 posted:

The space ship to Mars will be propelled almost exclusively by the escape pods ejecting to head back to Earth.

And people said he wouldn't have enough fuel to make it.

The man just keeps being a genius.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Con te partweeto

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

probably to some degree but that shits probably way more monitored electronicaly then it is at the office. like yeah the companies crashing like the loving Executor but if your gonna gently caress up the company, its better for them to not be able to pin it to a lap top at your house.

i think the world will be a slightly better place without twitter but i will miss the fandoms and weird poo poo. tumblr has some good parts but its fandom poo poo gets super super super gross and toxic.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Lmao no, this only happened to you, you rocket nipped loser

graynull
Dec 2, 2005

Did I misread all the signs?
And so it looks like "Chronic Engineer* Syndrome" is about to claim another project. I guess social media isn't just some equation that, for some reason, nobody had bothered to solve until now.

*Not actually an engineer

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

ok, this is epic

Green Wing
Oct 28, 2013

It's the only word they know, but it's such a big word for a tiny creature

He's tweeting through it.

Incredible.

This fucker is taking away my home so I'm pretty angry about it and I want him to be genuinely sad :)

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Green Wing posted:

He's tweeting through it.

Incredible.

This fucker is taking away my home so I'm pretty angry about it and I want him to be genuinely sad :)

Your home is this forum. Lowtax is your landlord emeritus.

Hardcastlemccormik
Jul 19, 2022
https://twitter.com/MikeIsaac/status/1593409736170295296

“I know how to win”

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

"I know how to win" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

It bothers me a bit that some people are calling this a mass resignation. It's not. Musk fired all of them.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Says the man who is standing up for the frequent friends of losers, the Far Right.

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Close man, but the word is "lose." You're "losing" a small fortune.

Taking an 8 dollar entry free for people to watch you burn a giant money pit isn't "making" money. It's net negative bro

jeffreyw
Jan 20, 2013
What is his definition of “winning”?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Everything's fine.

Only registered members can see post attachments!