Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Worst possible Valentine's gift for Paul Pelosi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Frank Frank posted:

You’re going to finish pooping and try to stand up. Then the strap is going to slip straight down the tree when you give it a little slack and you’re going to land splat in your own poop.

That's what's so great about these forums. Someone can post the most random thing and an expert in falling in their own poo poo will chime in and tell you just how things work.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Inceltown posted:

That's what's so great about these forums. Someone can post the most random thing and an expert in falling in their own poo poo will chime in and tell you just how things work.

It’s a cautionary tale more than anything

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Liquid Chicken posted:

Usually if the situation arises one just holds onto a tree, but guess there's a product for everything.

I’ve had to poop on the ground once in my life and there was no need to grab onto a tree or get in a poop swing.

You guys need to eat more fiber.

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I’ve had to poop on the ground once in my life and there was no need to grab onto a tree or get in a poop swing.

Dat post and dat av

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I've had to poo poo outside several times in my life and my best advice is to just shed your pants first and set them outside the splash zone.

And corn fields offer good privacy after June.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
I did it as a kid locked out of my own house in the backyard and immediately fell backwards and caught myself from falling by open palm splatting into the VHS (very hot steamer)

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Let's go see what kind of trouble we can get into.

Splicer posted:

Landlord is lovely even by landlord standards, some lovely judge keeps letting him off the hook for multiple fraud and stuff, waives all his fined because he's "clearly destitute".

Note that he has a Rolls-Royce, multiple boats, enough property to total millions, and an estimated $30k a month in income from rent at this time.

I loving wept reading that article. It's incredibly well written and laid out, but it's a hard read.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
A true poop brace utilizes a tripod configuration

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Otana posted:

Note that he has a Rolls-Royce, multiple boats, enough property to total millions, and an estimated $30k a month in income from rent at this time.

I loving wept reading that article. It's incredibly well written and laid out, but it's a hard read.

The thing that hit me hardest was just the brute objectivity of it. Bad things happen to poor people resulting in punishment, wealthy bad actors perform bad acts and receive minimal to no punishment.

We're doomed aren't we?

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
I got as far as the abusive father saying he killed his 17-month old daughter because she "had a mouth on her" and then I was too sick and angry to read on.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

The duality of The Forums

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

If you're backpacking or something hanging onto a tree is the way to do it

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

:stare::stonk::cripes::smithicide:

Honestly I think everyone should read this, as torturous as it is. Jesus.

You're not selling it.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Inceltown posted:

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
oh look it's the popular tooth breaker helmet accessory

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

https://twitter.com/t_a_b_e_r_u/status/1593570678116323329
New pokemon game could use some patches.

Grouchio fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Nov 18, 2022

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Why is this cursed? $40 is a fair price IMO

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I have smelled taxidermy before. It doesn’t smell bad but there’s definitely an earthy, mustiness about it.

Not really interested in getting a whiff after it gets covered in lube and butt juice, and cannot be washed.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
tassidermy, rather

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

:stare::stonk::cripes::smithicide:

Honestly I think everyone should read this, as torturous as it is. Jesus.

drat, I feel super lucky now - over a decade ago I lived in a ratty-rear end apartment that had electrical outlet issues (some weren't working, others would literally spark). Thankfully got maintenance to fix them in short order but I lived there for almost 5 years, I wonder what other hazards were in there that me & my roommates didn't know about. The apartments were built back in the 70s IIRC, or at least that's what I gleaned in the winter when I had to re-light the furnace & saw an install tag from September 1976 :lol:

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Did Pick make these

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
making me eyeball the socket that's stopped working so we just ran an extension cord across the kitchen

but i hate my landlord and gently caress inviting them in my space

seance snacks
Mar 30, 2007

death to america

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Ironically you'd get longer in prison for being an abortion doctor and doing an abortion in some states now than you would for being a landlord and killing twenty kids by simply fitting the electrics or gas so incompetently dangerously that the house theyre in self combusts on flicking a light switch.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

seance snacks posted:

death to america

Oddhair
Mar 21, 2004

davidspackage posted:

I got as far as the abusive father saying he killed his 17-month old daughter because she "had a mouth on her" and then I was too sick and angry to read on.

:same:

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

If those are surgical stainless steel then that's actually a really good price all things considered. The squirrel heads are probably easy enough to remove.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

CPL593H posted:

If those are surgical stainless steel then that's actually a really good price all things considered. The squirrel heads are probably easy enough to remove.

Tell me you have a collection of butt plugs without telling me you have a collection of butt plugs

JosephSkunk
Dec 16, 2003
Yes, evidently you had misperceived it as rain.

seance snacks posted:

death to america

Oh no oh God don't read this if you have kids this hurts too much

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Taxidermied butt plugs are so 2012, today's hot thing is restored vintage lambskin condoms.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

By popular demand posted:

Taxidermied butt plugs are so 2012, today's hot thing is restored vintage lambskin condoms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK8jzTVxOP8

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Peter Serafinowicz is the best.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

cult_hero posted:

The thing that hit me hardest was just the brute objectivity of it. Bad things happen to poor people resulting in punishment, wealthy bad actors perform bad acts and receive minimal to no punishment.

We're doomed aren't we?

The rich love to defund education so that we don't tell kids what the history books said to do in such situations.

The largely landowning wealthy founding fathers created a co-equal entity to the established elected government to prevent "the tyranny of the mob" from turning on *someone*.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Mustached5thGrader
Oct 1, 2011

My mother won't let me grow a goatee.
Dated a woman that would leave a beach ball sized wet spot on the bed and she broke up with me immediately after taking me to see Aziz at Madison square garden

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Mustached5thGrader posted:

Dated a woman that would leave a beach ball sized wet spot on the bed and she broke up with me immediately after taking me to see Aziz at Madison square garden

Sorry to hear about your exes xenomorph vagina

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Mustached5thGrader posted:

Ah Jeez I'm Sorry