Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

The Fear posted:

stavvy on ymh did anyone watch yet

Yes. He talked about sex and laughed loudly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Reminds me of Vinny saying he was going to represent this guy on tours of him doing ???

https://twitter.com/eloycan0/status/1593271187022528513?t=ga5WZuSY2Y32MfQ-JGnyxw&s=19

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
the thing about not having stav is that im noticing how much adam just repeats whatever nick says and laughs

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Stav did that too but he would make the same joke but worse

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

Sunk Dunk posted:

the thing about not having stav is that im noticing how much adam just repeats whatever nick says and laughs

yea yea yea

yea

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
Adam Elizabeth Friedland

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
downloaded a random old c*mtown ep to listen to and it's the one when adam shidded his white linen pants

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

kolby posted:

yea yea yea

yea

Yeah yeah yeah he really ummm repeats himself. ... Anyway .. did you hear about how ... Elon Musk is .. (fades, losing confidence)

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

the milk machine posted:

downloaded a random old c*mtown ep to listen to and it's the one when adam shidded his white linen pants

Remind me what the deal was with Nick's soap. I remember he kept yelling something but it's been awhile

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

kolby posted:

Remind me what the deal was with Nick's soap. I remember he kept yelling something but it's been awhile

something about how there was no soap in the shower, but a "jug" on the floor was filled with soap

stav even does the repeater on that. nick yells "there's soap in the jug on the floor!" and stav goes "adam, there's soap on the floor"

in my head this means there's one of those old tyme whiskey jugs marked XXX sitting in nick's bathroom and he has filled it up with soap from public bathrooms

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
*half sobbing*

is this just my life? to do this in public for loving ugly people? you know what these people are going to do to me… i should have gone to law school

lmao

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
lol this episode is making me feel bad for mike recine. also i officially hate adam

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/JUNlPER/status/1593381224504082436?t=xnapdEXb7_LA9HFsYygD6Q&s=19

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Sunk Dunk posted:

lol this episode is making me feel bad for mike recine. also i officially hate adam

lol at "we'll put this out immediately so if you live in chicago and hear it, you can dm recine and take him out to dinner. he's not busy!"

Mesothelioma
Jan 6, 2009

Your favorite mineral related cancer!
why didn't they post the video

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
stav is even fatter now haha

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

The Fear posted:

obviously he lost fat but gained muscle under there so it’s making him look bigger

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

the milk machine posted:

*half sobbing*

is this just my life? to do this in public for loving ugly people? you know what these people are going to do to me… i should have gone to law school

lmao

A classic episode

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

holefoods posted:

obviously he lost fat but gained muscle under there so it’s making him look bigger

those are some powerful hunches

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
his head is like 2x as big as before

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

The Fear posted:

his head is like 2x as big as before

He fulfilled his promise: double the bread, double the head.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
adam has been sick for like a year lmao

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

he's sick every loving episode. man the gently caress up, Jesus christ

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Nick needs to blow the gently caress up on Adam about being sick every ep like Ant did to Opie.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Yeah he's basically addicted to sniveling

stump collector
May 28, 2007
tired of listening to him say im sick, wow the the weather, wheezing and breathing into the mic, like a bug who eats dust

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
yes everyone turn on adam

:sickos:

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Sunk Dunk posted:

yes everyone turn on adam

Okay. Hey Adam I'm an intensely beige russian anorexic oooo pointy boobies and look at my commie friend who looks like a croatian mummy oooo aaahhh blow a vape cloud inna my pussay you snubbed boything

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

Okay. Hey Adam I'm an intensely beige russian anorexic oooo pointy boobies and look at my commie friend who looks like a croatian mummy oooo aaahhh blow a vape cloud inna my pussay you snubbed boything

Keep going, I’m almost there

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

What am i here for if not to help a bro bust. Just close your eyes, picture that fat mole, and calculate a trajectory bud

Pissed Ape Sexist fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Nov 18, 2022

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

I love it when dasha makes stupid faces in pictures and looks like poo poo, such commentary. adam simply couldn’t hang.

Lonny Donoghan
Jan 20, 2009
Pillbug
how do i get dasha to notice me?

Paffgen
Jul 13, 2009

Lonny Donoghan posted:

how do i get dasha to notice me?

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

motherfucker

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

i say swears online posted:

those are some powerful hunches

I think you mean lunches

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Powerful haunches; fats have incredible calf/thighs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

The Fear posted:

oh thank god. i'd been worrying