Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

net work error posted:

No matter the year Lewis and his fans are all #blessed.

Agreed friend, although for me Sir Lewis went down a notch when he stopped running the Purple Rain livery. Fraudulent Senna yellow does not compare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

#stillwerise

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Macau GP this weekend!?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

https://twitter.com/autosport/status/1593251175167856644

ar nando a good lad

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

https://twitter.com/ValtteriBottas/status/1593536441505685504

What a 'tache

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
Valt is really embracing the spirit of gravel riding. I wouldn't be surprised to see him hitting up a local microbrewery after a cool 100km backcountry spin.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

marshalljim posted:

Also, Red Bull is pretty much Team MAGA for F1, even if no one character can take the place of Trump himself.

Check it out: Khablam, how many loud, ugly baseball caps do you own? Are unaccountable technocrats at the FIA working tirelessly to destroy Max, Horner, and Marko? What is the dumbest insulting nickname that comes to mind when you hear the name "Toto Wolf"? Should people with murky immigration status be allowed to obtain Super Licenses?
Can never get over the "the driver I like makes me a better person" angle this thread constantly jerks itself off over lmao

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Khablam posted:

Can never get over the "the driver I jerk off over makes me a better person" angle this thread constantly likes lmao

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

2 1/2 minutes into FP1 and Pato's McLaren is already stuffed

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Aphex- posted:

Valt is really embracing the spirit of gravel riding. I wouldn't be surprised to see him hitting up a local microbrewery after a cool 100km backcountry spin.

He is turning into an Aussie Bogan, and you cannot tell me otherwise.

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

Custard Undies posted:

He is turning into an Aussie Bogan, and you cannot tell me otherwise.

there's very little difference in fashion between a bogan and a gravel rider let me tell you

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

jack "awkward thumbs up" aitken

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Apparently Helmut Marko has confirmed that Dan Ricciardo is headed back to Red Bull as reserve driver.

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

What happened to AlphaTauri this year? In 9th place battling with Haas vs 6th and 7th the last two years.

Looking at the results, looks like Gasly had a terrible year relatively. Last year, out of 22 races, he had 3 DNFs and 15 points finishes. This year 3 DNFs and 6 points finishes.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Ferrari

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

smackfu posted:

What happened to AlphaTauri this year? In 9th place battling with Haas vs 6th and 7th the last two years.

Looking at the results, looks like Gasly had a terrible year relatively. Last year, out of 22 races, he had 3 DNFs and 15 points finishes. This year 3 DNFs and 6 points finishes.

they made a car without brakes

Fodder Cannon
Jan 12, 2008

I love to watch Fox News and then go club some baby seals

:same:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Custard Undies posted:

Apparently Helmut Marko has confirmed that Dan Ricciardo is headed back to Red Bull as reserve driver.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Custard Undies posted:

lmao

aluminumonkey
Jun 19, 2002

Reggie loves tacos

Khablam posted:

Can never get over the "the driver I like makes me a better person" angle this thread constantly jerks itself off over lmao

But the driver I like does make me a better person. Also we do not kink shame.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

smackfu posted:

Red Bull used them as a development platform for all their cheats and they ended up with all the stuff that didn't work properly

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Thanks Ants posted:

Red Bull used them as a development platform for all their cheats and they ended up with all the stuff that didn't work properly

You don’t gotta talk about Gasly like that.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Custard Undies posted:

Even better, not even as reserve driver. Sim drone and show car driver. Liam Lawson is reserve driver.

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

lyin' lawson

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
Rumblings in the paddock suggest Lewis Could Win This on Sunday :getin: :ham:

SocksAndSandals
Jun 6, 2011

GramCracker posted:

Can confirm Lewis can win this

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

right clicking is stealing
Salvaging the win streak at the last race of the year would be pretty cool. Would be a good omen for some actual competition for Max next year too.

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

GramCracker posted:

just the thought of this gives me rumblings in my paddock

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Aphex- posted:

just the thought of this gives me rumblings in my paddock

ifyouknowhwatimeanfellas :heysexy:

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I'm from the future and it's a VET, LAT, MSC podium actually

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

gently caress OFF LOSERS THIS WEEKEND IS MACAUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

GramCracker posted:

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

italian quid posted:

gently caress OFF LOSERS THIS WEEKEND IS MACAUUUUUUUUUUUUU

are the bikes back

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Hell ya brother

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

I can’t believe I’ve been spending time on formuladank and never thought to look for an F1 thread on SAS.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

a primate posted:

I can’t believe I’ve been spending time on formuladank and never thought to look for an F1 thread on SAS.

welcome

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

a primate posted:

welcome new friend

just in time for the off season thread next week...............

:negative:

Pr0kjayhawk
Nov 30, 2002

:pervert:Zoom Zoom, motherfuckers:pervert:

a primate posted:

Condolences.

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

It’s ok there will be lots going on in the off-season, like Latifi convincing himself he’s going to Indie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Charles Leclerc posted:

Seriously, against anybody else he gives space but something (???) about Lewis he goes full online lobby.

lmfao

https://streamable.com/akq3ab

GramCracker fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Nov 18, 2022