Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Postman
May 12, 2007

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1594131768298315777

lmao

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Hope it makes your little green weiner hard to be able to do that, Elon. Must feel good, huh? :awesome:

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

God I hope this doesn't turn into the Trump thread.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Trump ain’t going back so nothings actually changed

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

Fake news.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

lol 100% elon saw that video of trump blowing him off

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

Elon Musk: I'm pretty good at Office 365...

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

CharlestheHammer posted:

Trump ain’t going back so nothings actually changed

I’m sure known truth-teller Trump can be taken at his word.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Unperson_47 posted:

God I hope this doesn't turn into the Trump thread.

Elon can't even manage to be the main character of a thread dedicated to him

Edit :

Almost Smart posted:

lol

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Spending 44b to unban your large wet president

jeffreyw
Jan 20, 2013

Almost Smart posted:

I can actually believe Trump not wanting to go back only because Elon is such a loser and doesn’t want to be associated with such a loser.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Almost Smart posted:

It ain’t nothing to do with his word, Twitter don’t got poo poo that he doesn’t already have. Going to twitter would be a downgrade for him

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I am going to make fun of anyone who posts Trump or Elon tweets now. I am sorry, you deserved it before, and you especially deserve it now.

Shitshow
Jul 25, 2007

We still have not found a machine that can measure the intensity of love. We would all buy it.

CharlestheHammer posted:

It ain’t nothing to do with his word, Twitter don’t got poo poo that he doesn’t already have. Going to twitter would be a downgrade for him

Trump can mine all that sweet Truth social user data and leverage it for grift after grift. He’ll never get that from Twitter.

The Postman
May 12, 2007

i hope every weekend we get to vote on an unban

next up: some guy with 5 followers that tweeted his dick at the white house

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
I'm reminded of the time the Internet surged a Justin Beiber Tour poll over places to go and had Pyongyang be no. 1.

I'd say that there's no way that Musk actually took this "poll" into account but he's certainly dumb enough to think that this was a good way to make this call.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽

BigglesSWE posted:

I'm reminded of the time the Internet surged a Justin Beiber Tour poll over places to go and had Pyongyang be no. 1.

I'd say that there's no way that Musk actually took this "poll" into account but he's certainly dumb enough to think that this was a good way to make this call.

Pitbull did this, and they voted Alaska. He went. I think some goons did it actually.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NrllHwHq7w

Harminoff fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Nov 20, 2022

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

BigglesSWE posted:

The Internet also wanted to send the Spice Girls to Baghdad. During the Iraq war.

bandaid.friend
Apr 25, 2017

:obama:My first car was a stick:obama:

Tears In A Vial posted:

What does that front right guy's t-shirt say? Something about Woke?

Reckon it says NUKE MARS. It's a catchphrase Elon was using a couple of years ago after he heard some sci fi rubbish about terraforming. Front right guy might be one of the yes men Musk brought in from another company

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAngURbGoG4

No Mas

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

He reinstated trump?

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Mathemortician
Feb 7, 2006

Fun Shoe
Welp, this whole thing just stopped being funny.

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit
General Bullshit > Elon Musk: Welp, this whole thing just stopped being funny

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

Wonder how long before he tweets.

I actually believe that he'll try not to use it much at first, but the engagement might tempt him. But he's gotta at least post a victory tweet and a link/plug for truth social, right?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Mathemortician posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/149589104168939520?t=RLRUaZippoZW15AhwaYdxw&s=19

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Mathemortician posted:

now it's hilarious!!!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Mathemortician posted:

Why? I think it's hilarious that Elon is so desperate for people to love him that he's unbanning trump to appeal to the chuds and trump doesn't even give a poo poo

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

trump is a poster. i hate him and want him permabanned, but the man knows how to post unlike elon.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

kazil posted:

Why? I think it's hilarious that Elon is so desperate for people to love him that he's unbanning trump to appeal to the chuds and trump doesn't even give a poo poo

Trump absolutely gives a humongous poo poo about this.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

BigglesSWE posted:

Trump absolutely gives a humongous poo poo about this.

nah, that's just the fish delights

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Gonna be funny when it turns out Trump forgot his password and no one can log in to the account.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

kazil posted:

nah, that's just the fish delights

loving lol if you think Trump would ever touch anything as pedestrian as a fish*anything*.

The McDonalds Fishburger owns though but he is hateful and wrong about everything so I bet he hates it.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

BigglesSWE posted:

loving lol if you think Trump would ever touch anything as pedestrian as a fish*anything*.

The McDonalds Fishburger owns though but he is hateful and wrong about everything so I bet he hates it.

tell me you know nothing about trump without saying you know nothing about trump

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

marioinblack posted:

Gonna be funny when it turns out Trump forgot his password and no one can log in to the account.

He keeps smashing that two factor authorisation button but nothing is happening

IT BURNS
Nov 19, 2012

Not seeing these tweets in years: what a whiny bitch.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

marioinblack posted:

it's maga2024!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I forgot just how loving stupid trump's twitter was lol

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1345720107255926784?s=20&t=osU39c1MXPi0bkbIDUNCkA