Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

the capitalist has struck again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist

Amphigory posted:

loving hell that's genius

I am from Cleveland. Can’t wait til you find out how to steal cars with a thumb drive.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Amphigory posted:

loving hell that's genius

There’s a very funny Czech movie about a guy who finds that when he wears a nice coat he can pretend to be a waiter and collect bar tabs

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081730/

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
I've heard similar stories of someone standing outside a free concert or other such performance and collecting 'cover charge' from patrons before disappearing.

On some level, you gotta respect that hustle.

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

Mister Speaker posted:

I've heard similar stories of someone standing outside a free concert or other such performance and collecting 'cover charge' from patrons before disappearing.

That story about the guy who collected parking fees at the Bristol Zoo for a few decades then disappeared. Apparently not true :sigh:

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Mister Speaker posted:

poo poo like this is a super common way to prey on tourists basically everywhere, just telling people there's a fee to enter/do whatever at pretty much any common tourist site.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Allahu Snakbar actually exists :eyepop:

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

I don't know what's worse - the unapologetic horniness, or the fact that the dialogue is wrong!

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

God I'm so jealous of horny furries. They just have so much loving energy and confidence in everything they do, all the time, no matter how awful they look

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

bike tory posted:

poo poo like this is a super common way to prey on tourists basically everywhere, just telling people there's a fee to enter/do whatever at pretty much any common tourist site.

The road to manuel antonio park in costa rica has dudes in fake uniforms starting like half a mile out that just stand in front of your car demanding money until you yell at them to move. Some are pretty convincing complete with badges and other official looking trinkets.

My favorite thing to watch are the luggage porters outside airports. They just grab peoples poo poo and demand a tip.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

TK-42-1 posted:

The road to manuel antonio park in costa rica has dudes in fake uniforms starting like half a mile out that just stand in front of your car demanding money until you yell at them to move. Some are pretty convincing complete with badges and other official looking trinkets.

My favorite thing to watch are the luggage porters outside airports. They just grab peoples poo poo and demand a tip.

My wife yelled at a guy at the train station in Venice to not help her with her bag. Told him not to help a second time. Got to the top of the stairs and he tried to get money. gently caress off, guy.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

CumBlast Radius Jr
Nov 1, 2022

by Azathoth
"Mr Bean Laden, Tear down this building"

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Trying not to think about how the writing on those boobs is supposed to work whenever she doesn't have them pressed on glass.

CumBlast Radius Jr
Nov 1, 2022

by Azathoth

Grendels Dad posted:

Trying not to think about how the writing on those boobs is supposed to work whenever she doesn't have them pressed on glass.

Uh, its written on the window? Always has been.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

CellBlock
Oct 6, 2005

It just don't stop.

Tea is stored in the balls?

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

The "Weary Scrotum" teapot, now available from Goop

"I’m a weary scrotum
Short and stout
Here is my handle
Here is my spout

When I get all wrinkly
Hear me shout
"Rub me a while
and I'll smooth out!”"

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I hope you're at least lighting your grills using the friction method, spilling the punk onto some handfuls of palm fiber before transfering the embers to your kindling in the ash pit under the firebox of your hand sculpted hand fired clay grill, and not using an electric propane lighter like some pansy

E: I mean use a bow if that's your fancy, but frankly I find those to be more effort than they're worth.

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 22:47 on Nov 19, 2022

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

CumBlast Radius Jr posted:

Uh, its written on the window? Always has been.
yeah the window is labelled, it's the window for SICKOS

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.
"sickos" isn't on the shirt OR the window. it's a non-diegetic label!

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Pedant is awfully bold for someone who doesn't know what Eevee looks like.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

DontMockMySmock posted:

"sickos" isn't on the shirt OR the window. it's a non-diegetic label!

Whoa I learned a new word. Ty learned goon!

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

On Facebook
I can’t say enough good things about those kamado grills. Green egg is the popular one but ace online has a red one from a brand called kamado joe and have it on sale for 400 bucks once a year. Spring time I think normally. The deal is only online but they are incredible. Plus there is a rotisserie motor and kit you can get for it.

The main pro I think they have is you can get those bitches up to 1000f

For remote monitoring I just have a probe with a digital readout remote deal that sits in the kitchen so you can set up temp/time alarms. I’ll never own a better grill.

LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

Oh, what? So now I suppose you're just going to sit there and pout?

Huh, I really saw this as a drape-themed teapot.

e: okay, it does have balls on its ball.

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012
Tea is stored in the balls? Or is that the joke?

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

Basic Poster posted:

I can’t say enough good things about those kamado grills. Green egg is the popular one but ace online has a red one from a brand called kamado joe and have it on sale for 400 bucks once a year. Spring time I think normally. The deal is only online but they are incredible. Plus there is a rotisserie motor and kit you can get for it.

The main pro I think they have is you can get those bitches up to 1000f

For remote monitoring I just have a probe with a digital readout remote deal that sits in the kitchen so you can set up temp/time alarms. I’ll never own a better grill.

can confirm big green eggs are incredible value even if they seem expensive up front. i’ve had mine for 15 years and it’s still like new

Emily Spinach
Oct 21, 2010

:)
It’s 🌿Garland🌿!😯😯😯 No…🙅 I am become😤 😈CHAOS👿! MMMMH😋 GHAAA😫

TK-42-1 posted:

can confirm big green eggs are incredible value even if they seem expensive up front. i’ve had mine for 15 years and it’s still like new

Can you make a ham in your green egg though?

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

university of utah, 1975, but make it horny

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."

Karate Bastard posted:

E: I mean use a bow if that's your fancy, but frankly I find those to be more effort than they're worth.

pussy

Lakedaimon
Jan 11, 2007

Dr. Fraiser Chain posted:

Hell yeah, this is like those times someone shows up with their own register at department stores during Christmas rush. They work as a regular register but just keep the money lmao

Heard a story going back to the like 1960s where an A&P grocery store was consistently in the red and they could not figure out why. At wit's end they decided to inventory everything in the store down to the fixtures. Eventually they realized there was an additional checkout lane that was slightly different and not in the store plans. The store manager had installed it and would just run the line whenever the store was really busy and would pocket all the money.

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

Used to be able to call into and log into the registers with a modem, without a password or with a default password, before the Internet was big.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Lighting my grill exclusively through the use of my own patented fabricobbled ten thousand piece Rube Goldberg machinery and gasoline

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

Could probably go to cool pics thread too.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
That looks loving sick :rock:

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

lmao trans am

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

gbut posted:

Could probably go to cool pics thread too.

I bet it changes gears really well