Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
midterm predictions
This poll is closed.
blue wave 61 10.57%
red wave 65 11.27%
stalemate 92 15.94%
goku 359 62.22%
Total: 459 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

titty_baby_ posted:

Anything to get away from you!

:vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

titty_baby_ posted:

I think tje majority of Americans wouldn't think twice about the chili thing & that its just a bunch of terminally online people being weird

our neighbors brought over some chili with cornbread on top as a welcome to the neighborhood gift and we said thanks very much! and it was pretty terrible so we just threw it away and then I made a jambalaya and gave them some of it. another time I brought a plate of thanksgiving dinner to our other neighbor and it made him happy :shobon:

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

When in doubt, leave the chiligift on the counter overnight.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

i am harry posted:

our neighbors brought over some chili with cornbread on top as a welcome to the neighborhood gift and we said thanks very much! and it was pretty terrible so we just threw it away and then I made a jambalaya and gave them some of it. another time I brought a plate of thanksgiving dinner to our other neighbor and it made him happy :shobon:

:3:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
if I lived in a duplex I'd give my neighbors the meatiest and beaniest chili then just wait by the vents

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
today is joeseoh robinettette Biden’s birthday?!? drat, that guy just keeps getting older and older

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

CaptainBeefart posted:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

https://twitter.com/wsbgnl/status/1594146927092068352
Gonna be real funny when biden hits trump in 2024 for failing at covid

i've had an inconsistent cough for like a week and a half but it isn't covid so i dunno what's going on

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

titty_baby_ posted:

I think tje majority of Americans wouldn't think twice about the chili thing & that its just a bunch of terminally online people being weird

Probably, I’ve heard people irl say weird poo poo like “would you want people you don’t know walking on your street?” though so modern American alienation is a real thing

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 364 days!

CaptainBeefart posted:

let the cats take a lil poke at the chili ,maybe find out if your neighbor tried to poison you :frogbon:

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

triple sulk posted:

i've had an inconsistent cough for like a week and a half but it isn't covid so i dunno what's going on

Super Covid

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Happy birthday Joe Brandon

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
people i know whove gotten covid in the last month have all gotten a sever cold or flu right after lol

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 364 days!

triple sulk posted:

when we did our weekend shopping this weekend i noticed more people coughing out in the wild than i think any other time since covid started

👍

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
https://twitter.com/Tannerbs/status/1594347122937106432

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Probably, I’ve heard people irl say weird poo poo like “would you want people you don’t know walking on your street?” though so modern American alienation is a real thing

lol i usually don't know anyone walking around on my street (its a very big street) but i randomly saw like 3 people i went to high school with, chatted for a bit and then never saw them again

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

a significant chunk of the country thinks living in a neighborhood with sidewalks is casting yourself as an extra in a Death Wish movie

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

triple sulk posted:

Toronto's having the Santa Claus parade while we've ran out of children's Advil and Tylenol for SOME REASON so I expect to join the Health and Safety Protocols very soon

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Must be extra difficult with only one Legg running

lol

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 364 days!
there are so many people out there whose t lymphocytes have been forever hosed by round after round of covid lol

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

tenderjerk posted:

"giving gifts to neighbors: when do we say 'enough is enough?'"

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

They meant black people and let me tell you that poo poo isn't new.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
The idea of some version of america that existed in the past where people were chill and not total loving loser psychopaths is fiction.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

TRIMP I LOVE YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Classic

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

what is "it" (it's it)

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Nonsense posted:

TRIMP I LOVE YOU

He loves you too

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

tenderjerk posted:

there are so many people out there whose t lymphocytes have been forever hosed by round after round of covid lol

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

i dont think shes laughing. it looks like she is pretending to laugh

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Shifty Nipples posted:

what is "it" (it's it)

lol guy's account is gone

but this was also my question

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
looks about right

Only registered members can see post attachments!

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Beeftweeter posted:

i dont think shes laughing. it looks like she is pretending to laugh

Ame Bibabi would never pretend, she is 100% legit

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

bebop esq posted:

lol guy's account is gone

lmao he must have deleted cause twitter‘s mod’s certainly aren’t gonna ban him

Shifty Nipples